Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pregnant ladies...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we were talking recently and the subject came up about pregnant girls. We both seem to think it's a massive turn on. Does anyone else share this kink or are we being weird? No abuse please just looking for opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Couldn't agree more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally hot.

over a year ago

Think its bit weird to be honest lol

over a year ago

"So we were talking recently and the subject came up about pregnant girls. We both seem to think it's a massive turn on. Does anyone else share this kink or are we being weird? No abuse please just looking for opinions "

There was a pregnant lady, very recently on the english hot pics, she looked amazing

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So we were talking recently and the subject came up about pregnant girls. We both seem to think it's a massive turn on. Does anyone else share this kink or are we being weird? No abuse please just looking for opinions

There was a pregnant lady, very recently on the english hot pics, she looked amazing "

Wonder if there's any near us???

over a year ago

Love a pregnant woman big big turn on

over a year ago

Was just thinking of posting about this in the forum the other day, yes pregnant ladies are a huge turn on! Very sexual would love to enjoy kinky pleasure with a pregnant lady, its actually one of my fantasys.

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Yes yes yes.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It's like everything else, some pregnant ladies look incredibly hot, some don't. Harsh though it may sound, I don't think the addition of a pregnancy can make an ugly woman suddenly hot

By *yhrk69Man
over a year ago

clare

"It's like everything else, some pregnant ladies look incredibly hot, some don't. Harsh though it may sound, I don't think the addition of a pregnancy can make an ugly woman suddenly hot "
eeer brave.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 21:16:55]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"It's like everything else, some pregnant ladies look incredibly hot, some don't. Harsh though it may sound, I don't think the addition of a pregnancy can make an ugly woman suddenly hot eeer brave.

"

I thought that as well but sure it's the truth.

By *yhrk69Man
over a year ago

clare

Here goes...far fucks to women ....givin berth.omg...big up.x

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"It's like everything else, some pregnant ladies look incredibly hot, some don't. Harsh though it may sound, I don't think the addition of a pregnancy can make an ugly woman suddenly hot eeer brave.

Why is that a brave comment?

Lets not beat around the bush here. Some women are ugly or to use the politically correct term as to not upset the flowers amongst us, not attractive.

So yes indeed, being pregnant will not make an already not attractive women any sexier nor any uglier.

Prob get abuse for that comment but the tip toeing around these forums is ridiculous.

"

By *reenfrogoMan
over a year ago

nearby

Yeah I think it's very sexy.

over a year ago

No abuse but ugly seems a harsh word to use for any person...eye of the beholder...and all that. As regards pregnant girls, NOTHING quite like a Lactating Girl

over a year ago

Yup..hot as

By *ersguy999Man
over a year ago

waterford

Its the best uninhibited creampie ever she used to love it

over a year ago

"So we were talking recently and the subject came up about pregnant girls. We both seem to think it's a massive turn on. Does anyone else share this kink or are we being weird? No abuse please just looking for opinions "

Totally agree 150%

over a year ago

Im not so sure about the ugly piece or for that matter the hot piece, its all subjective, what I might find hot, you may find ugly and vice versa. What I might find unattractive with a pregnant lady, the biological father of the child might see her as the most beautiful lady ever, so where does the truth lie here, because thats also subjective..

I thought that as well but sure it's the truth.

"

By *un4allxMan
over a year ago

Altarnun

"No abuse but ugly seems a harsh word to use for any person...eye of the beholder...and all that. As regards pregnant girls, NOTHING quite like a Lactating Girl "

Lactating, now your talking.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"No abuse but ugly seems a harsh word to use for any person...eye of the beholder...and all that. As regards pregnant girls, NOTHING quite like a Lactating Girl "

You're milking it now!

over a year ago

Lets not beat around the bush here. Some women are ugly or to use the politically correct term as to not upset the flowers amongst us, not attractive.

So yes indeed, being pregnant will not make an already not attractive women any sexier nor any uglier.

Prob get abuse for that comment but the tip toeing around these forums is ridiculous.

"

Its not that the comment is brave, just incorrect..

And without trying to water any flowers, I believe there is medical evidence to support the fact that some women's skin improves during pregnancy, as does the quality of their hair, a lot of women increase in boob size, which I would imagine a lot of men find attractive..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

And without trying to water any flowers, I believe there is medical evidence to support the fact that some women's skin improves during pregnancy, as does the quality of their hair, a lot of women increase in boob size, which I would imagine a lot of men find attractive.."

The so called pregnancy glow, created through increased blood volume, hormone levels and changes. Additionally 3/4 of pregnant women get a happy trail - but not a hairy one - a dark vertical line called Linea Nigra going down in the middle of the belly to the pubis; plus darker nipples. Sexy and beautiful.

And here's one for McCarthy: research has show that pregnant women perform way worse in spacial memory tests than non pregnant ones.

over a year ago

Any pregnant ladies interested in a meet actually? ?

over a year ago

Oh thank god.. now I feel normal. ????????????

YES.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

And without trying to water any flowers, I believe there is medical evidence to support the fact that some women's skin improves during pregnancy, as does the quality of their hair, a lot of women increase in boob size, which I would imagine a lot of men find attractive..

The so called pregnancy glow, created through increased blood volume, hormone levels and changes. Additionally 3/4 of pregnant women get a happy trail - but not a hairy one - a dark vertical line called Linea Nigra going down in the middle of the belly to the pubis; plus darker nipples. Sexy and beautiful.

And here's one for McCarthy: research has show that pregnant women perform way worse in spacial memory tests than non pregnant ones. "

Excellent DH! Always reliable for the factual and interesting stuff

Yes, some are very sexy but not sure if I could play with one that I hadn't caused the bump on

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

And without trying to water any flowers, I believe there is medical evidence to support the fact that some women's skin improves during pregnancy, as does the quality of their hair, a lot of women increase in boob size, which I would imagine a lot of men find attractive.."

Wait, are you saying that good hair, good skin and big boobs are how you judge hotness?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

And here's one for McCarthy: research has show that pregnant women perform way worse in spacial memory tests than non pregnant ones. "

A heavily pregnant woman asked me for a shrubbery two weeks ago! (There's a python reference in there) She said someone kept driving over the tiny one she had so she wanted bigger plants. I was working just across the road from her yesterday morning and as she drove out of her driveway she drove straight through the new shrubbery, and not for the first time either!

over a year ago

pregnant ladies more often than not look amazing..

had an ex text me out of the blue a few yrs back ..we arranged a meet and when she turned up she was 8 months gone..

it was deffo one of my most enjoyable experiences ..

over a year ago

A pregnant woman can look exceptionally sexy - there’s definitely a glow

over a year ago

Massive turn on, nothing like spooning a pregnant woman....just make sure if your well endowed, don't go too deep!! You'll give the baby a black eye....!!??

By *etty PageWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I was really surprised by how many men tried to touch for me when I was pregnant and yes I enjoyed being milked

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

And here's one for McCarthy: research has show that pregnant women perform way worse in spacial memory tests than non pregnant ones.

A heavily pregnant woman asked me for a shrubbery two weeks ago! (There's a python reference in there) She said someone kept driving over the tiny one she had so she wanted bigger plants. I was working just across the road from her yesterday morning and as she drove out of her driveway she drove straight through the new shrubbery, and not for the first time either! "

That's what I call a good client

over a year ago

Unreal turn on and very sexy. Even sexyier is woman with small boobs and when they get pregnant their boobs go huge. So sexy.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We just added a pic

over a year ago

I've been with a few pregnant girls in my time. Huge turn on especially the lactating part

over a year ago

"We just added a pic "

Yes indeed and you can see that vertical line that DH was talking about.

over a year ago

Personaly for me it the beautiful curves on the lady and the feel Of The bump and it's aninstand horn for me and i love making the women feeling loved and sexy even tough they are

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Yes op pregnant ladies are very sexy and a big turn on

"We just added a pic "

Wow those pics are hot and them nipples

over a year ago

Lactating lady def on my list

over a year ago

"We just added a pic "

That is going to one very happy baby

over a year ago

"We just added a pic "

Beautiful and also not fair you're so far away lol

over a year ago

Totally agree

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Genetic pre conditioning for survival of the species kicks in here.

Several factors at play outside of how the individual looks. Hormonal changes give the healthy glow as well as a raised libido and fermone levels. Pregnancy also makes the woman appear more vulnerable and this raises man's natural instinct to protect which in turn increases his libido. All these underlying signals are flying around and are picked up on before how the woman looks even plays a role. Attraction is not just based on looks.

over a year ago

"Genetic pre conditioning for survival of the species kicks in here.

Several factors at play outside of how the individual looks. Hormonal changes give the healthy glow as well as a raised libido and fermone levels. Pregnancy also makes the woman appear more vulnerable and this raises man's natural instinct to protect which in turn increases his libido. All these underlying signals are flying around and are picked up on before how the woman looks even plays a role. Attraction is not just based on looks. "

Maybe we are unconciously attracted to ourselves.

Post new Message to Thread