Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Guys. Control

Jump to newest

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yes, I know, my inbox will dry up completely after this. Fuck it!

After years of close to sexless marriage, my control of orgasm has waned, to put it mildly.

I'm trying the squeeze/stop during pissing but I know that I need to do more. This is improving things but not to the level I require.

Yes, I had full control previously, when younger, before anyone asks.

So, how do I get it back?

What methods do you use? What works best for holding back? Any daily exercise you do or are there toys I should consider that would help?

No offence but I'm asking purely about physical methods/training, not the Look at the ceiling/think of your mother type response.

Getting/maintaining erection is not an issue, just the trigger and keeping it cocked until I decide to pull it, is the issue. At the moment, I've very little control, unless she's on top.

Not something we see in the forums but I'm sure I'm not the only one concerned about this point. Should be discussed openly, hence the post.

Ladies, if your comment is discuss and try with wife, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fuck you briefly!!

However if ladies have comments on how they may have improved this scenario for a guy they know, those would be helpful.

The first smartass response to this, I'm blocking the poster and may even comment on them in my status and to hell with the naughty step, I'll still be able to read the helpful responses.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Letting one off beforehand would help I guess

over a year ago

Its about your breathing and heart rate man. Kama sutra book has lots of tips. Calm your anxiety or excitement. Its psychological. Read the kama sutra. Even has good masturbation tips that are fun.

over a year ago

This is not a smart ass response but mindfulness. Meditate ... you learn to control your mind as well as your body. You become more aware of your body .. you become more in control of your body again... dot laugh till you've tried it

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

I come really quickly if im not that horny strangely.. ...but can take ages if its brick hard and the head swells so that the foreskin is almost too tight..

.thats just me tho..id say everyone has different techniques but maybe try to remember what worked in your youth!!

over a year ago

Never go to a meet with one in the chamber

over a year ago

Pre meet wank will help and maybe use two condoms to reduce the sensation.. I'm a woman so not sure what else would help but hope you get back in control

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There was a song in the movie "Frozen" that gave advice on this matter... "let it go, let it go.."

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"Pre meet wank will help and maybe use two condoms to reduce the sensation.. I'm a woman so not sure what else would help but hope you get back in control "

Knocking one out pre meet would be easy with your pics !!!!....

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

OP my experience has taught me that the power of the mind is like a wire that controls everything, and probably now that you know this has become an issue will mean you will become fixated on this every time it comes to performing...try to relax easier said than done I know, as said above look into techniques that will help you and yes regular foreplay before hand can help.

over a year ago

OP try to focus your thoughts on other sensations....for example.....focus on how the lady's nipples feel in your fingers....or how her hair feels through your hands....or how her skin feels....this will take your mind off the sensations your nether regions are feeling......

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Many thanks for all the advice folks, some of which I have not tried, so will be pursuing. Grazie

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

You could place an ad in the local paper...

"premature ejaculator seeks lady for prolonged fun. Must have big tits, tight arse and... oh wait, never mind!"

over a year ago

"You could place an ad in the local paper...

"premature ejaculator seeks lady for prolonged fun. Must have big tits, tight arse and... oh wait, never mind!" "

hahaha, your going on the block list, and his status shuffle

over a year ago

"Pre meet wank will help and maybe use two condoms to reduce the sensation.. I'm a woman so not sure what else would help but hope you get back in control "

Two condoms will just increase the chances if them both rippin and failing.

Just tell yourself it's a sprint and not marathon. Model yourself on usain bolt. Bit I it tat but imagine the fascinating hobbies you could try with all the extra time.

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"You could place an ad in the local paper...

"premature ejaculator seeks lady for prolonged fun. Must have big tits, tight arse and... oh wait, never mind!" "

brilliant

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

You need to exercise your pelvic floor muscles. The stopping the flow when peeing will help strengthen them.

When you feel yourself ready to cum slow down and squeeze the muscle. If it helps apply pressure to the base of your cock with your thumb and finger and squeeze hard till the sensation you want to cum decreases.

Over time you will need to rely on the thumb and finger less and be able to control it just with internal muscles.

Its a head thing too so you need to focus totally on her and stop thinking about your need to cum.

You can use delay condoms which will slow you down a bit but they can make you loose an erection so they are hit and miss. Dont do 2 condoms. That will increase their chance of rupture .

Focus on your breathing. Watch her reactions and practice practice practice. Edging yourself can help with the mental control thing.

And good luck..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"You need to exercise your pelvic floor muscles. The stopping the flow when peeing will help strengthen them.

When you feel yourself ready to cum slow down and squeeze the muscle. If it helps apply pressure to the base of your cock with your thumb and finger and squeeze hard till the sensation you want to cum decreases.

Over time you will need to rely on the thumb and finger less and be able to control it just with internal muscles.

Its a head thing too so you need to focus totally on her and stop thinking about your need to cum.

You can use delay condoms which will slow you down a bit but they can make you loose an erection so they are hit and miss. Dont do 2 condoms. That will increase their chance of rupture .

Focus on your breathing. Watch her reactions and practice practice practice. Edging yourself can help with the mental control thing.

And good luck.. "

Thumb and finger at the base of the cock......interesting.....I've to try that one

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Difficult to control at times.

Post new Message to Thread