Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ever came across a familiar face?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if you've ever been sent a face pic and noticed it was someone you knew, maybe it be your mate, family, friend, whoever! What did you do? lol coming from ballinderry i havnt came across anyone I know...yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I have cum across a face I knew but not seen one I know on Fab

By *igguy300Man
over a year ago

town

"Just wondering if you've ever been sent a face pic and noticed it was someone you knew, maybe it be your mate, family, friend, whoever! What did you do? lol coming from ballinderry i havnt came across anyone I know...yet "

Came across a few faces I knew but never said anything. However sent a face pic to a lady who apparently happened to know me and threatened to tell the world I was on fab cause we have bad history . Really Pissed me off cause we're all on here for a reason so no need for that crap

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes, too close for comfort, hence the new profile. Lets just say she isn't the most subtle.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Just wondering if you've ever been sent a face pic and noticed it was someone you knew, maybe it be your mate, family, friend, whoever! What did you do? lol coming from ballinderry i havnt came across anyone I know...yet

Came across a few faces I knew but never said anything. However sent a face pic to a lady who apparently happened to know me and threatened to tell the world I was on fab cause we have bad history . Really Pissed me off cause we're all on here for a reason so no need for that crap "

Totally agree with you. I like to think of Fab as a community and even though some may have differences with one another, we're all in this together and I would like us all to see this as a secret (or mutual respect) that we uphold together. We can disagree on things or may not even like one another but should still respect each other's privacy and discretion. Like a certain code. The first rule of Fab club is that we should not blow someone else's cover on Fab club. The second rule of Fab club is that we should not blow someone else's cover on Fab Club (See what I did there? ). The only thing that should be getting blown on here is people's minds, cocks and loads.

Thus endeth the sermon.

By *eganbabygirlWoman
over a year ago

Newry

Saw my brothers best mate on the 'nearby' page. He is married with several kids. I blocked him before he could see me and havnt said anything. Think i should?

over a year ago

"Saw my brothers best mate on the 'nearby' page. He is married with several kids. I blocked him before he could see me and havnt said anything. Think i should?"

Nah to each their own.

By *eavens stairwayWoman
over a year ago

you never know

"Saw my brothers best mate on the 'nearby' page. He is married with several kids. I blocked him before he could see me and havnt said anything. Think i should?

Nah to each their own. "

came across a few one guy told me who I was and personal details as I would never meet him so I blocked him

over a year ago

I came across a familiar face..I came in her mouth the time before

By *addy7771Man
over a year ago

ballyshannon

Went to my first meet and greet my neighbour was there

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Saw my brothers best mate on the 'nearby' page. He is married with several kids. I blocked him before he could see me and havnt said anything. Think i should?"

Nah, not your place to say. Let people do what they do and if there are consequences then so be it to them but it won't be on you. Speaking from plenty of experience.

over a year ago

Yes my nephew had to block him. Lol

over a year ago

My uncle blocked straight away. And a few people i know there faces x

By *asilbrush999Man
over a year ago

Sandymount

What that will make for an awkward Christmas dinner!!

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Yep a friends husband..

but it's none of my business that he's on here and I'm not going to tell her as then I'd have to say so am I. I think the messenger would end up worse off in this circumstances so keeping my mouth shut.

He knows me too and we've both been to non fab events a few times and had that knowing look.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

So far just a couple and a lady I recognised. I just ignore it. It's not of my business what they're doing and the other way around.

over a year ago

Was chatting to a localish guy for a while n was one of my mates uncles had to block him as he was pestering me to meet. Thankfully he didnt recognise me

over a year ago

"Yep a friends husband..

but it's none of my business that he's on here and I'm not going to tell her as then I'd have to say so am I. I think the messenger would end up worse off in this circumstances so keeping my mouth shut.

He knows me too and we've both been to non fab events a few times and had that knowing look. "

Remind me not to become your friend

over a year ago

One or two yes -its a small world after all .

over a year ago

Nope but it wouldn't be a problem. Well if your discreet it wouldn't be

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

Of course , as has been said here it's a small world and living near a small town I have "came across " a few here I know . Discretion is paramount here so their secret and mine are safe .

I made myself known to a family friend on here and it has worked out very well for both of us. Assisting and advising each other here without the need to play together .... tempting as I'm sure it is for her

over a year ago

Small pond so of course, one a facebook friend who opened my eyes to her kinks, I made my excuses and shut my trap.

over a year ago

When I first joined fab I sent a face pic to someone who I thought was genuine..... turns out he knew me and tried to blackm#il me!

Freaked the hell outta me and genuinely wanted to leave the site but refused to let an asshole like that control me!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"When I first joined fab I sent a face pic to someone who I thought was genuine..... turns out he knew me and tried to blackm#il me!

Freaked the hell outta me and genuinely wanted to leave the site but refused to let an asshole like that control me!"

that's shocking

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

"Yep a friends husband..

He knows me too and we've both been to non fab events a few times and had that knowing look.

Remind me not to become your friend "

It's not my place to break up a marriage where there are children involved. Who knows, maybe she is aware of the situation. I've not discussed it with her.

Thank you for the judgement.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

There's a guy I work with who's also a good mate. Was showing me pics of a woman he "met in town" and her pics were from Fab. I know the cheeky fecker is here somewhere

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"There's a guy I work with who's also a good mate. Was showing me pics of a woman he "met in town" and her pics were from Fab. I know the cheeky fecker is here somewhere

"

I wouldn't be telling him any secrets

over a year ago

The near by option then you're bound to notice people etc even near yourself. But if you've no discretion and can't keep it to yourself then you're on the wrong site.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"There's a guy I work with who's also a good mate. Was showing me pics of a woman he "met in town" and her pics were from Fab. I know the cheeky fecker is here somewhere

I wouldn't be telling him any secrets "

I tell him that I've met a few women but never say how. Let him figure that out

over a year ago

Lucky for us not yet.

over a year ago

I cum across Beyonds face on occasion. Gods glue makes the best moisturiser. Or so I'm told.

over a year ago

"Lucky for us not yet. "

Happened to one of us twice. At a social. On the same night. Bartender was a neighbour. Attendee was a childhood friend. Fun night.

over a year ago

"Lucky for us not yet.

Happened to one of us twice. At a social. On the same night. Bartender was a neighbour. Attendee was a childhood friend. Fun night. "

We've lots of friends on here with stories like that. The one common factor in most is they all seem to happen at socials.

over a year ago

I met someone last week in Liffey Valley, he took my number, we were texting and then it just stopped.

He just txt me on here now and said he liked me til he found out I was on here

What a prick haha

over a year ago

"Lucky for us not yet.

Happened to one of us twice. At a social. On the same night. Bartender was a neighbour. Attendee was a childhood friend. Fun night.

We've lots of friends on here with stories like that. The one common factor in most is they all seem to happen at socials. "

Bumping into the childhood friend was okay. She was there for the same reason. The bartender was another story. "You with the swinger party"? Me "what's a swinger"?

over a year ago

"I met someone last week in Liffey Valley, he took my number, we were texting and then it just stopped.

What a prick haha "

His loss , big time

over a year ago

"Yep a friends husband..

Remind me not to become your friend

It's not my place to break up a marriage where there are children involved. Who knows, maybe she is aware of the situation. I've not discussed it with her.

Thank you for the judgement.

"

over a year ago

"Lucky for us not yet.

We've lots of friends on here with stories like that. The one common factor in most is they all seem to happen at socials.

Bumping into the childhood friend was okay. She was there for the same reason. The bartender was another story. "You with the swinger party"? Me "what's a swinger"? "

"Swingers? Like the Dancing? Sorry I must be in the wrong place. Bye now"

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

I reckon I live in the dirtiest town as I've seen tons of boobs and willys I know but as always discretion is paramount

over a year ago

"I met someone last week in Liffey Valley, he took my number, we were texting and then it just stopped.

What a prick haha "

Did you tell him you were on here or is he on here himself

over a year ago

What a prick haha

Did you tell him you were on here or is he on here himself "

If he messaged her here then he must be here too.

Double standards much!

over a year ago

Would love to find someone I know. If anyone recognises me say hi ??

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hi Bryan

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Nah, joking!

over a year ago

What a prick haha

Double standards much!"

He was looking at my tattoos in liffey valley, thats what made him cop it when he saw me on here!

But yeah, hes here too.

over a year ago

Wish I knew you

over a year ago

What a prick haha

Double standards much!

He was looking at my tattoos in liffey valley, thats what made him cop it when he saw me on here!

But yeah, hes here too. "

That's one cheeky goblin ??

By *reenfrogoMan
over a year ago

nearby

I met an ex of mine in here. We had a couple of amazing meets - both our levels of kink had escalated a lot over the years

over a year ago

Ha ha now if I met my ex I would run a mile

over a year ago

What a prick haha

Double standards much!

But yeah, hes here too.

That's one cheeky goblin ??"

Sure is

Ah well, guess no boyfriend for me so, Fab all the way

over a year ago

Well we are all available to you ginger lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I was on a dating site where you rang to listen to a message and it turned out to be my mates wife looking for some extra . I kept quite about it but she know I know

over a year ago

"Well we are all available to you ginger lol"

Haha thanks

over a year ago

"Well we are all available to you ginger lol

Haha thanks "

Anytime ginger ??

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

I've been messaged by people in my place of work and also someone who works in the local school. I just said nothing and deleted the mails.

But moral of the story is don't send face pics in first messages.

over a year ago

"Would love to find someone I know. If anyone recognises me say hi ??"

Dad.....is that......oh my god....dad.....is that you.....

Any chance of a nice verification? I won't tell mum.

Dear lord how wrong is that lol

over a year ago

"Would love to find someone I know. If anyone recognises me say hi ??

Dear lord how wrong is that lol"

Hilarious if that really happened

over a year ago

"I was on a dating site where you rang to listen to a message and it turned out to be my mates wife looking for some extra . I kept quite about it but she know I know "

If you stayed stum, and if she knows, that you know she knows !!! Ohh it doesn't matter..

over a year ago

I've seen a couple on here who are neighbours. I know its them because of a picture on the wall in the background of one of their profile pics.

Sexy wife too.

Should I contact??

over a year ago

I was chatting to a very nice lady when I first joined. We were both only here a few days and we were both nervous about sending face pics to each other. We chatted via mail for a few weeks and decided to meet blind. She told me what she'd be wearing and I told her what I'd be wearing. I nearly crapped myself when my ex wife's sister walked in wearing the exact clothes she'd described to me. We laughed nervously for a few seconds and she said 'fuck it, let's do this anyway' as we'd sent some pretty racy mails to each other. Fun continued for a couple of weeks and we promised we would never tell our other halfs what happened but I always wanted to tell my wife I had her sister.

I always make sure now I have an idea who I'm chatting to before I send a face pic or I've seen enough of them through their pics to know I don't know them.

By *otmyrealname!!Man
over a year ago

Kerry

"I've been messaged by people in my place of work and also someone who works in the local school. I just said nothing and deleted the mails.

But moral of the story is don't send face pics in first messages. "

That's a little to close for comfort, like that a woman who I work with is on this site with her husband, reason I know is I spotted there profile half recognised her but when she mentioned a fancy dress party she was attending which also matched a fancy meet and greet from here, I put 2 and 2 together to get 5 and knew it was her!

over a year ago

Every1 is on here for the same reason I don't think anybody should go telling tales if they know sumbody just get on with it no point blocking or not txting somebody back just because u know them it's regular to find somebody you know on here all only a bit of fun at the end of the day ?????? happy fabbing

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

What a prick haha

Double standards much!

But yeah, hes here too.

That's one cheeky goblin ??

Sure is

Ah well, guess no boyfriend for me so, Fab all the way "

What an absolute prick , well its his loss

By *alwayheadsCouple
over a year ago

galway

My exs sister is on here,funny thing is she always was the quite one ,very reserved but profile shows different.

Blocked just in case.

over a year ago

Anyone from d12

over a year ago

I came ON a familiar face before

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

When we first started on Fab hubby sent face pics to a couple that wanted to meet, he told us that his wife know me (mrs) and wasn't comfortable with meeting us BUT wouldn't tell us who they were.

NOT VERY NICE!

we've since discovered who they are and it honestly doesn't bother me. We mind our own they mind theirs.

Mind you I haven't actually 'bumped into her for a long time so it will be interesting when I do

S x

By *aradisecircusMan
over a year ago

Derry

"When I first joined fab I sent a face pic to someone who I thought was genuine..... turns out he knew me and tried to blackm#il me!

Freaked the hell outta me and genuinely wanted to leave the site but refused to let an asshole like that control me!"

Genuinely upsetting that and proper chill down your spine stuff.

This is very common here in Derry from what I can gather (I know a couple of local current and former fabbers it has hapened to), in fact it probably is common everywhere.

I don't think Fab does enough to combat this. Signing up is very easy and you don't have to be a site supporter to start sending emails and contacting people. If you get blocked, you sign up and start again. All too simple. All ladies should have free access and the guys need to become site supporters if they want to initiate contact. Might sound extreme to some people, but it might filter out the scum.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

..yep on i think three occasions ,stroll on mind my own business don't block just amend your profile that's it.

over a year ago

Freaked the hell outta me and genuinely wanted to leave the site but refused to let an asshole like that control me!

This is very common here in Derry from what I can gather (I know a couple of local current and former fabbers it has hapened to), in fact it probably is common everywhere.

I don't think Fab does enough to combat this. Signing up is very easy and you don't have to be a site supporter to start sending emails and contacting people. If you get blocked, you sign up and start again. All too simple. All ladies should have free access and the guys need to become site supporters if they want to initiate contact. Might sound extreme to some people, but it might filter out the scum.

"

Does that free access include all the female profiles who are actually men?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

Scum can have money to

over a year ago

Was on fab before verified and all going good..chatting a couple getting on great they ask for face pic and having no negative experience I sent..no reply.and I no smart arses will say sure you must be ugly as fuck..maybe I am but a reply to tell me that would have been nice..which gets me to the point of the tread..did they no me......

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I met myself recently but didn't say a word as I knew I wouldn't like being recognised.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

This is like the lad that went to a swingers club and was enjoying the night when he entered the orgy room. Joining in the fun he spotted this lovely arse up in the air with pussy lips peeping out at him begging to be fucked, without hesitation he slipped in and started pounding away only to look up and see his father at the other end pumping this womans mouth with he's equally hard cock. Dad he exclaimed does mom know ur cheating on her his father looked at him and replied I am not cheating

By *igguy300Man
over a year ago

town

"This is like the lad that went to a swingers club and was enjoying the night when he entered the orgy room. Joining in the fun he spotted this lovely arse up in the air with pussy lips peeping out at him begging to be fucked, without hesitation he slipped in and started pounding away only to look up and see his father at the other end pumping this womans mouth with he's equally hard cock. Dad he exclaimed does mom know ur cheating on her his father looked at him and replied I am not cheating "

By *avedublinMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I met my friends brother and his wife at a M&G in Dublin. We had a chat and a giggle that night. Since then when we meet up it's our horny private moment/joke.

By *ecentrobMan
over a year ago

south side

a woman messaged me gave me details that confirmed she knew me and said she worked with me!!!....she never said who she was although I do suspect someone!

By *aradisecircusMan
over a year ago

Derry

Scum can have money to "

Of course they can. But it might cut down on the same person creating multiple profiles when profile #1 has been blocked and reported beyond use

over a year ago

Living in a small town I've learnt the hard way to not play or show my face.

Don't shit where you live as they say.

I have seen couple of men who've sent me face pic around here.

over a year ago

Well his lose

Your hot x

over a year ago

I came across a few familiar faces, but luckily most of them were wearing splatter glasses...??????

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan
over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I'd quite like to come across some local people on there that I know. I love the naughty secret side of Fab.

I'm discrete too as I like my privacy as well.

over a year ago

"Living in a small town I've learnt the hard way to not play or show my face.

Don't shit where you live as they say.

I have seen couple of men who've sent me face pic around here.

"

I think there is a lot of pics sharing between couples, women and guys. Better not to send pics. It use camera on KIK or Skype. Much safer.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

happened me twice. nothing you can do only move on

over a year ago

"Would love to find someone I know. If anyone recognises me say hi ??

Dear lord how wrong is that lol"

Haha brilliant, please tell me that wasn't a true story!!

over a year ago

"I cum across Beyonds face on occasion. Gods glue makes the best moisturiser. Or so I'm told. "

Best to wear splatter glasses....

By *unfun21Couple
over a year ago

Down

Nephew of ours sent us pics of him face and private parts he going steady with a girl and he has met people on here recently we just said nothing did not block him so we can keep an eye on him he don't turn up in the same place as us lol Also a guy that works with mrs Small world. Lol

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"Nephew of ours sent us pics of him face and private parts he going steady with a girl and he has met people on here recently we just said nothing did not block him so we can keep an eye on him he don't turn up in the same place as us lol Also a guy that works with mrs Small world. Lol"

Good attitude folks

over a year ago

o God I'm morto for the poor fellow...

over a year ago

Id find it exciting to meet someone I know . Don't know if they would do lol

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

neibours son, turns out he has a very kinky bi side! Blocked straight away

over a year ago

jesus, spotting you here would have turned me on even more;)

By *umpsMan
over a year ago

city

They weren't members of the swing community. .. my neighbour was working behind the bar and the bouncer was a member of the gym I attend

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Not intentionally

over a year ago

"Just wondering if you've ever been sent a face pic and noticed it was someone you knew, maybe it be your mate, family, friend, whoever! What did you do? lol coming from ballinderry i havnt came across anyone I know...yet

Came across a few faces I knew but never said anything. However sent a face pic to a lady who apparently happened to know me and threatened to tell the world I was on fab cause we have bad history . Really Pissed me off cause we're all on here for a reason so no need for that crap "

C.U.N.T.

over a year ago

Iv spotted a lady on here , I actually used to fuck her mother lol, I havnt let on though . Shh.

over a year ago

I did and we threw caution to the wind and fucked... it was fantastic

over a year ago

Met my cousin at a meet and greet one night

By *urganguy123sMan
over a year ago

magheralin

Have been threatened by two women telling me personal details about myself and how they were going to tell my boss and my wife but never telling me who they are

over a year ago

Would love to find someone I know. I'm in d12

over a year ago

Came across my old boss on here once, just avoided lol,

Have seen a couple of old school friends etc too, we ended up meeting. So long as everyone is discreet and comfortable it hasn't been an issue xx

over a year ago

I walked past the lady half of a couple in Downpatrick. I recognised her even though she doesn't have full face pics on here. I just chuckled to myself

Post new Message to Thread