Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

No kissing on a meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Female half of a couple told me recently " no kissing" during our meet.

I couldn't get my head around it. And left, as I wouldn't be able to have fun if I couldn't kiss her.

Am I mad ? And is this a normal occurrence when meeting couples?

Any opinions or feedback please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it was you that was aimed at, knew a thread was coming

over a year ago

" it was you that was aimed at, knew a thread was coming "

I'm lost, can you elaborate please ?

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Well at least she told you so you knew where you stood xx..I've had a few meets where I've met the female of a couple and had a great time with her without any intention of kissing xx

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Female half of a couple told me recently " no kissing" during our meet.

I couldn't get my head around it. And left, as I wouldn't be able to have fun if I couldn't kiss her.

Any opinions or feedback please."

I'd find it incredibly difficult to not kiss !! I wouldn't enjoy much at all ! So much more to a sexual encounter than intercourse. I'd have left also!

over a year ago

Id not meet without kissing....

over a year ago

Couldn't meet without kissing!

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Kissing sets the tone for what's ahead

over a year ago

Love kissing and find it very difficult to enjoy the experience without being able to kiss my playmate.

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Im all for it..no kissing..no looking each other in the eye, no smiling and definitely no idle banter or chit chat...just straight to foreplay and sex..its nsa sure!!!

over a year ago

We had this recently and tbh it kind of spoilt the whole meet I cannot get into it without kissing

Sam

over a year ago

Meet without kissing is pointless. Most here are looking for a fun meet not a robotic sterile shag

over a year ago

Aww ya need an aul kiss

over a year ago

"Aww ya need an aul kiss "

Pucker up buttercup xx

over a year ago

I need kissing..... lots of it

over a year ago

I have done it if a guy has a beard, i did tell him before hand lol still had good fun without but i do prefer kissing . Or if i did not fancy a guy or he's married and the wife does not know . Also a person might need extra sex but does not want passion or itimacy if attached or married etc . Loads of potential reasons really .

over a year ago

for some kissing is a very personal thing, I understand where they are coming from in wanting to keep something for themselves.

everything else is just sex for the sake of it really

over a year ago

Kissing is a huge turn on ... gets the juices flowing here

over a year ago

"Kissing is a huge turn on ... gets the juices flowing here "

Me to but i can enjoy just as much without to x

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

If you can't kiss em on the meet then you may aswell get a hooker

over a year ago

Nah there has to be kissing but again different strokes for different folks

By *ohnsmithMan
over a year ago

South Tipperary

Juice on the lips is juice on the hips...

Kiss on met yes... ..

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

"Meet without kissing is pointless. Most here are looking for a fun meet not a robotic sterile shag"

Really ? Would you turn down anyone on your hotlist if they said they preferred not to kiss. Robotic and sterile. I must add that to our about us section. Kissing m/f is something we view as a level of intimacy we prefer to keep between us. I'm sure It's different for singles who don't have the relationship element might understand that . Personal choice I suppose.

That said girl on girl is fine, again it's personal preference. We have yet to be turned away from a meet because we wouldn't kiss. I would like to think we have enough going for us that it wouldn't be an issue

over a year ago

Aye you done right to leave pal.... kissing is key sets the tone!

over a year ago

"If you can't kiss em on the meet then you may aswell get a hooker "

hookers will let you kiss them ....but they'll charge you extra.

over a year ago

but yeah.... each to their own...i often see people who say no kissing...not a major problem is it....you could work around it...and never say never...they could end up kissing you at some point anyway.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback folks, it's much appreciate .

I can understand and respect their wishes to keep kissing for themselves.

But personally, it's very much like to hooker situation to me = no kissing

( to clarify I've never been with a hooker)

I prefer talking, kissing, holding, hugging and lots of hot sex as well.

No just the "In -out shake it all about stuff"

Or maybe that the Hocky Pokey, I'm getting mixed up with !!

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

Deal breaker for me if I wasn't allowed dirty tongue action with both mr + mrs but that would've been discussed before hand

over a year ago

"Meet without kissing is pointless. Most here are looking for a fun meet not a robotic sterile shag

Really ? Would you turn down anyone on your hotlist if they said they preferred not to kiss. Robotic and sterile. I must add that to our about us section. Kissing m/f is something we view as a level of intimacy we prefer to keep between us. I'm sure It's different for singles who don't have the relationship element might understand that . Personal choice I suppose.

That said girl on girl is fine, again it's personal preference. We have yet to be turned away from a meet because we wouldn't kiss. I would like to think we have enough going for us that it wouldn't be an issue "

I wouldn't turn you guys down :P You are simply to hot to say no to.

However, in the heat of the moment I would most likely forgot about the rule and let my passions free and would try to kiss, unintentionally (not intentionally breaking the rule). Just in the moment of passion, erotica and being amazed with the sustain I would simply forget about the rule I think

MFMF is different. Having my own playmate I could kiss with would help me remember not to kiss your partner. I guess, we should plan a very erotic and very sensual MFMF instead :p haha

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

It's only fair you should be told from the outset... i.e BEFORE a coffee or am actual physical meet...

People have a few specific rules and that's fair enough... but stating those rules well before play is only fair really

over a year ago

Would not enjoy a meet without kissing its the tease love kissing durning sex would be very mechanical without it

over a year ago

"Meet without kissing is pointless. Most here are looking for a fun meet not a robotic sterile shag

That said girl on girl is fine, again it's personal preference. We have yet to be turned away from a meet because we wouldn't kiss. I would like to think we have enough going for us that it wouldn't be an issue "

Many moons ago when we started on this journey of swinging we didn't kiss on meets either and never were refused and play was always hot and Horny. The no kissing lasted about a year I think looking back on our early play dates kissing would not have enhanced or taken away from the experience. Now however kissing is essential, alot can be told from that first kiss and during play it definitely is Delicious. Would we turn ye down ? No

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Some don't get how no kissing but yes fucking is separable degrees of intimacy, I mean if you swallow a guys cum then surely kissing isn't as intimate as swallowing?

over a year ago

Kissing is important so I couldn't meet someone if it wasn't allowed. You can tell a lot from a kiss. And kissing during a shag is delicious

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I came across that before where the woman of a couple would not kiss me . I luv lots of kissing but I still enjoyed her . It only happened once .

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

People set their own boundaries and so long as everyone is open about what they do/don't do, it shouldn't be an issue.

By *kcoupleCouple
over a year ago

That said girl on girl is fine, again it's personal preference. We have yet to be turned away from a meet because we wouldn't kiss. I would like to think we have enough going for us that it wouldn't be an issue

Many moons ago when we started on this journey of swinging we didn't kiss on meets either and never were refused and play was always hot and Horny. The no kissing lasted about a year I think looking back on our early play dates kissing would not have enhanced or taken away from the experience. Now however kissing is essential, alot can be told from that first kiss and during play it definitely is Delicious. Would we turn ye down ? No "

Very wise words. We are almost a year to the day from our very meet and that was pretty much our only rule. It was a group thing with a good few experienced couples, many of whom gave us some brilliant advice before we did anything. Most said kissing wasn't on the cards for them either at the time.

Things could very well change next week but that's a conversation. We will that chat closer to the night. You might get to test our resolve if we ever cross paths Jack/Jilly

over a year ago

Got to kiss it's cold without kissing .if a man wouldn't kiss me I wouldn't bother meeting him or If i was with him and turned away .Id walk away and block him

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm a big time kisser. Sets the tone for me.

But just as I'm a kisser I respect people's boundaries. Couples not wanting to kiss others is nice. It's something only they share. Precious.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

No kissing

Hell to the feck NOOOOO a good ole snog is everything!!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"No kissing

Hell to the feck NOOOOO a good ole snog is everything!! "

Pucker up snagglepuss!

(Foo)

over a year ago

Many moons ago when we started on this journey of swinging we didn't kiss on meets either and never were refused and play was always hot and Horny. The no kissing lasted about a year I think looking back on our early play dates kissing would not have enhanced or taken away from the experience. Now however kissing is essential, alot can be told from that first kiss and during play it definitely is Delicious. Would we turn ye down ? No

Very wise words. We are almost a year to the day from our very meet and that was pretty much our only rule. It was a group thing with a good few experienced couples, many of whom gave us some brilliant advice before we did anything. Most said kissing wasn't on the cards for them either at the time.

Things could very well change next week but that's a conversation. We will that chat closer to the night. You might get to test our resolve if we ever cross paths Jack/Jilly "

Good on yous standing by your own boundaries guys ... Xx p.s pop Ur kiss cherry with us anytime

By *amesG69Man
over a year ago

limerick

Kissing is what sets the mood if he/she is a good kisser then the tension builds and what happens after that we all know

over a year ago

No kissing = no meet

over a year ago

each to their own prefernce. But this should be advised upon before a meet as sexually its very important to some but not to others

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Have heard of that before. Apparently it's too personal!

Personally I love kissing and couldn't be having sex and not kiss a guy!! Sure how would ya even get started?

Me lying legs spread; "is it in yet?"

Uuuhhhh Nope! Never gonna happen!

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

"No kissing

Hell to the feck NOOOOO a good ole snog is everything!!

Pucker up snagglepuss!

(Foo) "

*Patiently waiting

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

It has happened, twice with 2 different couples.

As much as I do love kissing, you have to respect what others want.

In fairness they were 2 very good meets, but could have been so much better, if there had of been some kissing...

over a year ago

I love kissing so I wouldn't meet anyone if they said no kissing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/17 01:06:11]

over a year ago

Well if anyone said that to me, I'd just snog the lips off her pussy instead, much nicer!yummy

over a year ago

"I love kissing so I wouldn't meet anyone if they said no kissing "

over a year ago

Kissing really does set the tone

Of what's to come would find it very hard to do without kissing

But then again everyone is different

I'm a person who craves kisses and if done in a playful way kissing denial or teasing can be such a turn on in its self

over a year ago

Personally kissing needs to happen on a meet.

It's the opening act for myself.

You can tell a lot about a kiss.

over a year ago

Love kissing really makes the connection sensual ,but she might have cooties which can be covered with lippy but are very sore to the touch ,she would be doing u a favour then ,you don't want to catch them do u

By *aradisecircusMan
over a year ago

Derry

It's so unnatural NOT to kiss! Kisses all the way!

over a year ago

I find it so cold without kissing...yes i know its nsa but it shouldn't be that u feel used and dirty after a meet and that is how i feel with no kissing....plus sex is so much better with kissing..gets the juices flowing

By *ocko123Man
over a year ago

Derry

Kissing is a must!

over a year ago

Like to kiss on the cheek

over a year ago

Any opinions or feedback please."

You winked us 4 weeks knowing that we dont kiss. It does noting for us and as a married couple we would never kiss another human. Thats just us though loads fun can be had without kissing

over a year ago

Im sure everyone here protects themselfs sexual health wise.

How do you all protect your sexual health by kissing strangers?? You can hardly kiss using a condom

you be at risk for whilst snogging? You could get a cold, the flu, mono, or the herpes virus through kissing if the other person is infected. You can also spread meningitis through saliva. Oral microbiota (found in the saliva and on the tongue) and bacteria (in the saliva) — which can lead to gum disease — can be transmitted through frequent kissing. More specifically, gingivitis (one type of gum disease) can turn into periodontitis (a more severe form of gum disease) if not treated properly.

And there probally more too that aint risking any of it just for the sake lf a kiss..

Got the quoted text off google

over a year ago

Can totally understand and respect in a couple not kissing and once the people meeting them is happy with that

Personally for myself no kissing no meet

over a year ago

I love love love kissing !

Kissing is sexy !!

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

It feels odd not to kiss during passion but I respect couples decision on what boundaries they have. My 2rules on this tho is 1) I'm told beforehand & 2) what 'no no's' they have go for both so if there's no kissing it goes for female on female too.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

You never know where other peoples mouths have been..best off not kissing but its hard not too

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Can totally understand and respect in a couple not kissing and once the people meeting them is happy with that

Personally for myself no kissing no meet"

kissing get my juices flowing so to speak cant play without kissing as its sooo intense and sets the tone for playing

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

I don't understand the no kissing thing.

I won't kiss you - but I'll happily shove my cock in your mouth.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"I don't understand the no kissing thing.

I won't kiss you - but I'll happily shove my cock in your mouth. "

Sounds like a plan when are we doing this x

over a year ago

Sounds like a plan when are we doing this x"

You want my cock in your mouth?

over a year ago

Kissing is the most sensual part of foreplay,brings the body to life...couldn't go without it personally

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

You want my cock in your mouth? "

didn't know you had 1

over a year ago

Kissing is just simply a must xx

By *eefada16Man
over a year ago

Thurles

Bearded guy.Ive never kissed anyone with a beard either

over a year ago

Any opinions or feedback please.

You winked us 4 weeks knowing that we dont kiss. It does noting for us and as a married couple we would never kiss another human. Thats just us though loads fun can be had without kissing "

True ,I winked because I like your profile. I'm well aware you don't kiss.

I do actually read profiles in full

By *oldenFingersMan
over a year ago

Fairview

Kissing has to be there.

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

Straight In no kissing

over a year ago

You want my cock in your mouth?

didn't know you had 1 "

I keep it well hidden!

over a year ago

The no kissing thing, each to their own but personally we think its nonsense, too much watching Pretty Woman and thinking they are Julia Roberts lol. Lets be honest, what we do on here is a lot more intimate than kissing!

over a year ago

I honestly would turn down a meet If there was no kissing, even if she was a stunner it would be like getting a lapdance you can look but no touch, bit of an insult to the situation. Kissing is such a turn on for me and usually a great sign for other things

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I honestly would turn down a meet If there was no kissing, even if she was a stunner it would be like getting a lapdance you can look but no touch, bit of an insult to the situation. Kissing is such a turn on for me and usually a great sign for other things "

Mwah XXX triple X rated kisses

Madame Boo

over a year ago

"I honestly would turn down a meet If there was no kissing, even if she was a stunner it would be like getting a lapdance you can look but no touch, bit of an insult to the situation. Kissing is such a turn on for me and usually a great sign for other things "

over a year ago

"I honestly would turn down a meet If there was no kissing, even if she was a stunner it would be like getting a lapdance you can look but no touch, bit of an insult to the situation. Kissing is such a turn on for me and usually a great sign for other things

Mwah XXX triple X rated kisses

Madame Boo"

aw shucks

By *omtom14Man
over a year ago

Dublin / Meath

"Kissing sets the tone for what's ahead "

Totally agree with this

Kissing has a big part to play

over a year ago

Deffo kissing is one off the most important parts...esp after she has cum over ur face and she can taste her juices of ur tongue..

Post new Message to Thread