Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

WESLEY DISCO SNOWBALL INCIDENT

Jump to newest

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Happy hump day people!

Right, quick question... Has anyone heard of the infamous "WESLEY DISCO SNOWBALL INCIDENT" ???

Is it true or just like Nessy and Big Foot an urban myth??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *damcaseyMan
over a year ago

Sundays well

"Happy hump day people!

Right, quick question... Has anyone heard of the infamous "WESLEY DISCO SNOWBALL INCIDENT" ???

Is it true or just like Nessy and Big Foot an urban myth?? :-

o"

Disco snowball. It's a teen ritual right?

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Happy hump day people!

Is it true or just like Nessy and Big Foot an urban myth?? :-

o

Disco snowball. It's a teen ritual right? "

---------

One very famous incident of it around Dublin! Wondering who knows about it...

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Are you talking about underage discos?

By *he big dogMan
over a year ago

dublin

Yeah it has happened I was working in the disco few years back when it was going on theu could pretty much go whatever they liked in the Wesley

By *he big dogMan
over a year ago

dublin

Sorry could do pretty much whatever the liked

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Sorry could do pretty much whatever the liked"

You may try again!

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Sorry could do pretty much whatever the liked"

-------------

The one incident where a young lady came home crying to Daddy that a guy had punched and broken her jaw. Daddy was about to press charges until he learned what "snow balling" was...

That story true??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ehhh could someone translate all this for me ... wesley. .. incident ... Snowballing? ? Not a f#$king clue !!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Sorry could do pretty much whatever the liked

-------------

The one incident where a young lady came home crying to Daddy that a guy had punched and broken her jaw. Daddy was about to press charges until he learned what "snow balling" was...

That story true??"

Why did he break her jaw? Was he not expecting a mouthful?

By *he big dogMan
over a year ago

dublin

No the story iv always knowing was the girl would get snowballed look for a random lad say nothing an pass it to him

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"No the story iv always knowing was the girl would get snowballed look for a random lad say nothing an pass it to him "

I'm getting the impression that TT is referring to a specific alleged incident.

By *he big dogMan
over a year ago

dublin

But as far as I could see or knew none of the lads who got snowballed every knew they did cause I ever seen any fights kick off cause of it

By *he big dogMan
over a year ago

dublin

Just to clear it up they story that you have heard I never heard of but it could be still true. There was a lot of things underaged kids shouldn't have been doing or even knowing about. But I'll tell you one thing though it wasn't a common girl doing any of this was all the posh girls who can't handle a drink and wanna piss off daddy

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Just to clear it up they story that you have heard I never heard of but it could be still true. There was a lot of things underaged kids shouldn't have been doing or even knowing about. But I'll tell you one thing though it wasn't a common girl doing any of this was all the posh girls who can't handle a drink and wanna piss off daddy "

------

Story I was told was by two different people and it seemed to tally so am guessing it's true...

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"No the story iv always knowing was the girl would get snowballed look for a random lad say nothing an pass it to him

I'm getting the impression that TT is referring to a specific alleged incident. "

--------

I am, I was just curious if anyone else heard of it before I tell it...

over a year ago

"Happy hump day people!

Is it true or just like Nessy and Big Foot an urban myth?? "

Apparently true, going back 2005, Sunday world done an expose on it, as they do, rainbow kissing was a fad back in that era too, lads going around the disco, gathering blowjobs off the girls, the winner amongst the lads was whoever had the, most rings of different shades of lipstick around their cock..

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Happy hump day people!

Is it true or just like Nessy and Big Foot an urban myth??

Apparently true, going back 2005, Sunday world done an expose on it, as they do, rainbow kissing was a fad back in that era too, lads going around the disco, gathering blowjobs off the girls, the winner amongst the lads was whoever had the, most rings of different shades of lipstick around their cock.."

--------------------

Story that I was on about was that outside Wesley, a female teen gave a guy a blow job and held it in her mouth...

She then walked over to a bunch of guys and kissed one fella releasing everything into his mouth.

He then punched her in the face and she arrived home to Daddy with a broken jaw. Daddy was going to press criminal charges against the young thug who assaulted his little princess

...right until he got the full story

This was a story that was going around for decades but was wondering if it was true and anyone heard it before?

over a year ago

None of that carry on ever went on in the North side.

Shocking carry on all together.

But there is a fabulous little restaurant across the road from the Wesley "The Greenry" you get a quite a lot of the Leinster rugby team having lunch in there. Some eye candy for you ladies.

over a year ago

The good old days of Wesley, frequented it for years. I never heard that story though.

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"The good old days of Wesley, frequented it for years. I never heard that story though. "

---------

I heard that same story off two different people over space of a few years so thought I'd ask...

Now, that's my campfire story, who's next??

over a year ago

"The good old days of Wesley, frequented it for years. I never heard that story though.

---------

I heard that same story off two different people over space of a few years so thought I'd ask...

Now, that's my campfire story, who's next?? "

You can't get pregnant if you do it standing up. I heard that of loads a people, so it must be true, right??

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"The good old days of Wesley, frequented it for years. I never heard that story though.

---------

Now, that's my campfire story, who's next??

You can't get pregnant if you do it standing up. I heard that of loads a people, so it must be true, right?? "

It works for me. I've never got pregnant yet.

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Was it not around the same time that there was a hoo haa up in Belfast about the school uniform attire of some of the girls at a top school when walking around the city in their lunch time.

Post new Message to Thread