Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Westbury....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Long story cut short....I met an ex on Saturday night and we d*unkinly booked a room in the Westbury in a few weeks....

She is now feeling guilty and won't come....so is there any sexy females or couples that fancy a few drinks on the town with me and a nice room to play in...

It's a Monday night....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Long story cut short....I met an ex on Saturday night and we d*unkinly booked a room in the Westbury in a few weeks....

She is now feeling guilty and won't come....so is there any sexy females or couples that fancy a few drinks on the town with me and a nice room to play in...

It's a Monday night...."

Have you got a nice car?

over a year ago

"Long story cut short....I met an ex on Saturday night and we d*unkinly booked a room in the Westbury in a few weeks....

It's a Monday night....

I do actually....brand spanking new too, and for once there'll be no fun had in it, hotel room sex is the best!!

Have you got a nice car? "

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Very bold Jim ??

over a year ago

"Very bold Jim ??"

I know I know....getting stood up by a married woman!! She is feeling guilty....and I'm like a cat that got the cream!! She was always fantastic but we broke up and I went traveling and that was that...first time I saw her in 10 years....so now I'm stuck with an expensive room with no one to share it with....unless you'd are free...??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a Monday night...."

Let me know how you get on with this one OP and I'll give it a try myself in a few weeks!

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Just cancel it.. if it's a few weeks away it should be refunded.

Or is this some ploy???

;-)

over a year ago

"Just cancel it.. if it's a few weeks away it should be refunded.

Or is this some ploy???

;-) "

It's a ploy Ginger and forget about it, I've bagged the next use of it!

over a year ago

Or is this some ploy???

;-) "

I paid for it through some website called Expedia....honestly the payment came out already, it was on special (but still extorciate)

Honestly still stuck with a room....which is paid for, and fucked if I'm getting a room on my own!!

over a year ago

Or is this some ploy???

;-)

It's a ploy Ginger and forget about it, I've bagged the next use of it! "

Your a bolox, it's no ploy.....but I'll let you know how it goes!! The private messages are raking in....only joking!! Wishful thinking

over a year ago

Or is this some ploy???

;-)

Your a bolox, it's no ploy.....but I'll let you know how it goes!! The private messages are raking in....only joking!! Wishful thinking "

You are spot on there Jim, I am only a bollox, however I'm a cheeky bollox who likes to wind people up and you my friend, have been caught, hook, line and sinker.

over a year ago

Or is this some ploy???

;-)

Your a bolox, it's no ploy.....but I'll let you know how it goes!! The private messages are raking in....only joking!! Wishful thinking

You are spot on there Jim, I am only a bollox, however I'm a cheeky bollox who likes to wind people up and you my friend, have been caught, hook, line and sinker. "

Jesus Joey, there's a few more threads about lads having hotels.....I think I've started a trend!!

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

jimmitimmi....

do a social meet up around that date and get a few buddies in town.. ya never know what you'll get form that..

over a year ago

I'll come, OP, if you collect me

over a year ago

Or is this some ploy???

;-)

You are spot on there Jim, I am only a bollox, however I'm a cheeky bollox who likes to wind people up and you my friend, have been caught, hook, line and sinker.

Jesus Joey, there's a few more threads about lads having hotels.....I think I've started a trend!! "

We could be onto something here Jim, they may even give a special deal on rooms. Joey & Jim's Harlem.

over a year ago

The room is not booked for another few weeks, I think I might have her back on board....I think it will be a last minute s.o.s. to get a party going......not a bad idea though at all. Sounds good, we can call it the Harlem.....loads of women....we'd have to greedy fuckers!!

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

there is maybe a chance Jim you could sub-let it on here is it legal to do this ?

over a year ago

"I'll come, OP, if you collect me "

To mayo....g'luc with that one!! ??

Post new Message to Thread