Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Why so many singles swinging??

Jump to newest

By *ust4funcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moira

We are a couple and kind of just assumed that swinging was a couples past time....why do singles swing??

Anyone wanting to take offence please feel free but it's out of curiosity I ask.. Viking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Singles tend to join here on the chance they can enjoy great like minded people or they not getting any sex elsewhere..its hard for all parties to enjoy good company no matter if a cpl or single. Trust and respect always comes into aslwell as building a friendship which means u really know that person and can relax as well it sure does with me and gotta be like minded..no point just meeting for the sake of it. Oh and no offence taken. Lol

over a year ago

Something about being with a lady while husband there...for me any way ...

By *oodtimesaheadMan
over a year ago

dublin

Anyone else find it difficult in here in general. It's very hard to get any meets

over a year ago

I joined here yrs ago and didnt realise it was only a thing couples done but no offense taking either

Im happily single and intend to stay that way

Fab for me is to meet great people experenice great things and maybe even push my boundarires now and again in which i have been doing.

U dont get all that on a dating site

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Probably the same reason you are.

But the reasons why cpls are on here are as varied as the reasons singles are on here there's no one reason to cover everyone

over a year ago

If ur face fits..lol oops or is it ur cock..lol. yeah most only here play with there click and if ur not in it tuff...u need to attend m&g before ur aloud to play

over a year ago

For sure..was here before verified but this time nect to impossible. ..wouldn't mind but I'm a fucking ride !!

over a year ago

Was on fab as a couple for a few years single now and missed the fun of a meet .its different than dating its like minded people meeting for like minded fun

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Most likely for the same reasons like you do, op. To meet likeminded people, enjoy great sex and live out and fulfil fantasies and desires.

Swinging has long evolved away from the wife swapping but funnily some couples still feel it's for them only waving the real swinger flag but don't regard it as contradiction to look for the elusive female or the vwe male to join them for a threesome.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Really.. the only real swingers are married...

Implication of your comments being why are the rest if us sun goes here..

Ok .

Singles like great sex with interesting people

we feel no need or do not have the opportunity to be married

We may have even been married and now are not..

Where you going to find a unicorn or guy for your 3sums without us singles

And why do you still have a 20th century idea of swinging..

Or even the perception that your way is the only right way...

No wonder I get bored with the limited mind set of some the opinions that belong in a history book and the self appointed here suggesting if it's not their way it's not the right way.

Off back to my man cave where trogladytes have learned to accept difference rather than question it...

Who said evolution is a good thing...

over a year ago

Because I'm too repulsive to have a partner.

over a year ago

Moira

"Really.. the only real swingers are married...

Ok .

No wonder I get bored with the limited mind set of some the opinions that belong in a history book and the self appointed here suggesting if it's not their way it's not the right way.

Off back to my man cave where trogladytes have learned to accept difference rather than question it...

Who said evolution is a good thing..."

Wow your not aggressive or hostile..

As in original post just curious lmao.

Chill out ffs

over a year ago

Viking there are a number of couples who have a fantasy of mmf or mff threesome's so it is advantages to have singles for that on here!xxx

over a year ago

A lot of couples like to play with singles, I think mainly because it can be hard to find a couple, where both are equally appealing...and one ends up 'taking one for the team', so to speak. Also avoids 'full swap' dramas, where one enjoys things more than the other and jealousy creeps in 'you liked him/her too much' sort of thing, which is common place.

Probably not very well explained but I know what I mean....

I take it you know nearly all the single guys are married/partnered...and a fair percentage of the girls too lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"We are a couple and kind of just assumed that swinging was a couples past time....why do singles swing??

Anyone wanting to take offence please feel free but it's out of curiosity I ask.. Viking "

Why do couples swing ???

over a year ago

Moira

]We are a couple and kind of just assumed that swinging was a couples past time....why do singles swing??

Anyone wanting to take offence please feel free but it's out of curiosity I ask.. Viking

Why do couples swing ???

We enjoy it lol

over a year ago

I joined this site as a single and have had fun in the past with cpls and single ladies as well. The craic in the chatroom used to great fun as well. It can be very hard as a single guy to get a meet on here but patience is a virtue and good things come to them that wait. Manners go a long way on the site to as yes its a swinger site but we are all human beings as well.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Your basing your conclusion to the term of 'swinging' as maybe couples swapping or wife swapping ..I believe singles and couples are both enjoying the lifestyle to have sex with others without the involvement of a relationship with like minded people for nsa fun . And also pushing the boundaries to live out fantasies.....

over a year ago

Moira

"Your basing your conclusion to the term of 'swinging' as maybe couples swapping or wife swapping ..I believe singles and couples are both enjoying the lifestyle to have sex with others without the involvement of a relationship with like minded people for nsa fun . And also pushing the boundaries to live out fantasies....."

Thank you for straight answer

Basically thats all I asked for lol

over a year ago

"We are a couple and kind of just assumed that swinging was a couples past time....why do singles swing??

Anyone wanting to take offence please feel free but it's out of curiosity I ask.. Viking "

I joined here as part of a couple, enjoyed the social scene and the lifestyle attached, when the relationship ended, it just seemed like a natural development, to continue going solo, what I really enjoy about the lifestyle, is the opportunity it allows me to push the societal boundary of what it is to be a sexual being.. like everything in life, fab can have its eliteism, and its own narrow definition of what swinging is, having said that, I dont think id change very much..

over a year ago

"]We are a couple and kind of just assumed that swinging was a couples past time....why do singles swing??

Why do couples swing ???

We enjoy it lol

"

over a year ago

Irrespective of whether you are single or attached, its a great place to meet and play with like minded people

Oh yeah and have a cuppa and a gingernut biscuit afterwards

over a year ago

Id say as singles they like the idea or group sex, and they can meet a couple or a bunch of people on here.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Really.. the only real swingers are married...

Ok .

Who said evolution is a good thing...

Wow your not aggressive or hostile..

As in original post just curious lmao.

Chill out ffs "

Neither aggressive or hostile just a little bored at the number of times this thread or similar are posted by couples who appear to think that swinging is solely the preserve of those in whatever relationship.

If I offended sorry but sometimes I just get repetitive thread injury

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

"Irrespective of whether you are single or attached, its a great place to meet and play with like minded people

Oh yeah and have a cuppa and a gingernut biscuit afterwards "

You sound like the lady that runs our park run on a saturday morning,she also likes gingernuts

over a year ago

We all like fun activities and fab is great for that hence why it's a busy spot lol

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes find it very hard to meet anyone.most will not meet not verifed .then say not verifed will not meet. show my face on cam ask will they verify still say no.so what is a guy to do .

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes i am trying to meet a married couple but seem impossible on here for a single straight guy to do.

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

Easy answer is its good scene to meet people for fun without having to commit to a relationship!!

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Tried going into my local pubs and nightclubs asking couples if they were into "cuckolding" or "MFM"?

Decided that FAB might be a better place to continue my search ...

over a year ago

very true....God I miss my local...

over a year ago

I've met lots of married couples on here with singles profiles as well. Just because it's fun to explore your sexuality outside your marital relationship - to push boundaries with people that you might not do as part of a couple.

over a year ago

Hi,i joined the site because i don't want a relationship but i still have needs i tried dating sites but had no luck ,what i like bout here it is straight up & honest is ok to say I'm horny & want sex without any judgement also has taken me out of my comfort zone & have tried things i never thought i would have tried & have met some very cool people here,hope this helps with your curiosity;)

over a year ago

I joined to have some fun. Singles have needs too plus I like the openness of here. Other dating sites are not so fun. I feel the men lie more on them for whatever reason

over a year ago

I cannot speak for others. I am heard because it was time for me to engage is what I believe is a natural way of enjoying sex. Society driven mostly by the Church had made most believe that sex is procreational only and obviously must be enjoyed in 1:1 set up. I, on the contrary, think that it can also be enjoyed in a bigger set up, starting with threesomes and going to orgy or gangbangs. All is beautiful and all is enjoyable when done with fantastic people. I love my experiences and the people I met on my journey are all fantastic (well, there is also one stoker and few wierdoes too). I cannot believe I will be fully vanilla ever, as glinting into swinging was natural for me. I know it since I was a kid I will partake in this lifestyle. So happy I had the decision to finally engage with it few years ago.

over a year ago

To meet ladies ,who have the confidence to enjoy sex and know what they want!

over a year ago

"To meet ladies ,who have the confidence to enjoy sex and know what they want! "

over a year ago

I joined a couple years ago as a couple.. I missed the interaction here.. although been here as a single guy is not ideal.

Post new Message to Thread