Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Alternative sites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can any one suggest some alternatives to this site, preferably ones which don't require a payment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow a whole big fiver for 2 months day lighr robbery.. and you can still use her with out paying.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

"Can any one suggest some alternatives to this site, preferably ones which don't require a payment."

Tight arse.... kidding

over a year ago

Sorry for being tight but I kind of have to be.

By *aythekiddMan
over a year ago

Carlow

For a guy from Roscommon you sound awfully like a Cavan man to me

over a year ago

"For a guy from Roscommon you sound awfully like a Cavan man to me "

We're cut from the same cloth over on these parts hah.

over a year ago

Tbh putting a premium on membership has the positive effect of reducing fake profiles and multiple ones.

Personal view is they should make paid membership compulsary

As things stand, its amazing value.

over a year ago

"Tbh putting a premium on membership has the positive effect of reducing fake profiles and multiple ones.

As things stand, its amazing value. "

I've previously had the premium on this site. The incentives are enough that I might consider getting it again someday but not right now.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Wow a whole big fiver for 2 months day lighr robbery.. and you can still use her with out paying."

I paid a whole £12.50 for 90 days. That's two bottles of Chardonnay where I come from. Us men are being ripped off on here then it seems.

Haha, kidding, what's a few quid if it improves an already good experience. It's not like it's vast amounts.

over a year ago

"Wow a whole big fiver for 2 months day lighr robbery.. and you can still use her with out paying.

I paid a whole £12.50 for 90 days. That's two bottles of Chardonnay where I come from. Us men are being ripped off on here then it seems.

Haha, kidding, what's a few quid if it improves an already good experience. It's not like it's vast amounts.

"

Notice how I said preferably not that they had to be free.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Wow a whole big fiver for 2 months day lighr robbery.. and you can still use her with out paying.

Notice how I said preferably not that they had to be free. "

Sorry, I didn't mean that in any critical way. I know I can sometimes overstep the mark with my sense of humour at times. I know some have perhaps way more bills than myself and a lot of people these days like to be careful with their money. Also understandable that a lot of people like to try out a site if it's free before considering premium. I know that was the case for me on here. I hope you find what you're looking for.

over a year ago

"

Is that a posh name for Buckfast

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

.. Right iv never seen anyone stuck for a few quid , i`ll put my top hat around & even trow in a punt to start , am sure there's more louse change some would like to add

over a year ago

Sorry, I didn't mean that in any critical way. I know I can sometimes overstep the mark with my sense of humour at times. I know some have perhaps way more bills than myself and a lot of people these days like to be careful with their money. Also understandable that a lot of people like to try out a site if it's free before considering premium. I know that was the case for me on here. I hope you find what you're looking for."

There's actually no need to apologise but thank you for the apology anyways.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Sorry, I didn't mean that in any critical way. I know I can sometimes overstep the mark with my sense of humour at times. I know some have perhaps way more bills than myself and a lot of people these days like to be careful with their money. Also understandable that a lot of people like to try out a site if it's free before considering premium. I know that was the case for me on here. I hope you find what you're looking for."

Desperate sense of humour you have

over a year ago

this site works fine for misers who don't wanna pay.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Sorry, I didn't mean that in any critical way. I know I can sometimes overstep the mark with my sense of humour at times. I know some have perhaps way more bills than myself and a lot of people these days like to be careful with their money. Also understandable that a lot of people like to try out a site if it's free before considering premium. I know that was the case for me on here. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Desperate sense of humour you have "

Well, somebody has to be the clown.

At least at times when I do think to myself "Do you know what, I was actually being a dick just now" I will hand my hands up and admit it.

Now, have you any lollies on the go or do I gotta steal them on you?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 23:17:20]

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Is that a posh name for Buckfast "

I had to stop drinking Buckfast years ago. All that caffeine was making me too hyper.

over a year ago

"Tbh putting a premium on membership has the positive effect of reducing fake profiles and multiple ones.

As things stand, its amazing value. "

I'm with you there. It would cut out a lot of fakes, messers and bullshitters.

over a year ago

fakes have money too and its not a lot of cash to most anyway unless they're in Somalia or something.... I think its great that these sites have a free option for people.

over a year ago

pay more get more...pay less get by...pay attention and get fucked if you can.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

At least at times when I do think to myself "Do you know what, I was actually being a dick just now" I will hand my hands up and admit it.

Now, have you any lollies on the go or do I gotta steal them on you? "

I'm always the class clown

I ates them all up

over a year ago

Went to join a so called free site and they Wanted £20 a month just to look to see who's looking at you. And £30 to mail.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Now, have you any lollies on the go or do I gotta steal them on you?

I'm always the class clown

I ates them all up "

All? Ya greedy gorb. Wouldn't even share one with me. I need a bucket for my cries now.

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Most of the other sites you have to pay to do anything.

So believe it or not you already on one of the best sites as you can survive here without spending anything and still be able to see or contact people.

Fab is free if you want it to be and is not that expensive if you want the extras compared to most.

Post new Message to Thread