Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Swapping Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can I ask why the large majority of females on this site only swap pics when they receive a pic from a gent who they find attractive? If they find a gent who isn't for them they refuse to return their pic in return. Are they that insecure? Or can they not handle it when someone judges them on looks only?? Thoughts please!!!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can I ask why the large majority of females on this site only swap pics when they receive a pic from a gent who they find attractive? If they find a gent who isn't for them they refuse to return their pic in return. Are they that insecure? Or can they not handle it when someone judges them on looks only?? Thoughts please!!!? "

I only send a face pic if I'm asking for one. If I haven't asked for one I don't feel any obligation to send one.

over a year ago

I never ask for pics.

If I am asked then I'll send one back even if I don't want to meet them

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"I never ask for pics.

If I am asked then I'll send one back even if I don't want to meet them"

I always send one too.

over a year ago

"I never ask for pics.

I always send one too."

Its only fair isn't it

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

"Can I ask why the large majority of females on this site only swap pics when they receive a pic from a gent who they find attractive? If they find a gent who isn't for them they refuse to return their pic in return. Are they that insecure? Or can they not handle it when someone judges them on looks only?? Thoughts please!!!? "

There is a Face Pic Friday here most Fridays and a lot of women do be in the thread and the majority of them do return pics....

over a year ago

I have sent a a good few as a lot say send face or no reply but I got 2 back the rest just deleted or never replied I no I'm not top looking lad to a response be good tho

over a year ago

Sally that I can understand. If a lady or gent agree to swap pics then it should mean swap. Not you send her a pic and the favour isn't returned.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Simply put: they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't find attractive has their pics.

over a year ago

"Can I ask why the large majority of females on this site only swap pics when they receive a pic from a gent who they find attractive? If they find a gent who isn't for them they refuse to return their pic in return. Are they that insecure? Or can they not handle it when someone judges them on looks only?? Thoughts please!!!?

But it's only a face pic us guys can't get a chat with most without a face pic so why can't they just reply with 1 and say sorry not my type simple

Simply put: they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't find attractive has their pics. "

over a year ago

For me personally I have no trouble sending a pic. Im very comfortable with how I look. I also know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea but if there's agreement to swapping pics then tat should be the case.

over a year ago

Rowdyboy. How does that work on here!? You just send a private message to any lady and she will return hers?

over a year ago

J&g. That's the sort of response that is the making of this site. I bet you never return a pick! You say they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't like had there pic? Had you not thought that the guy would be in the same position. Maybe he doesn't want them to have his pic as well . Smells of insecurity and it's down right rude !!

over a year ago

"I never ask for pics.

I always send one too.

Its only fair isn't it"

Must add, if I'm sent a pic out of the blue then I feel under no obligation to return one

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"J&g. That's the sort of response that is the making of this site. I bet you never return a pick! You say they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't like had there pic? Had you not thought that the guy would be in the same position. Maybe he doesn't want them to have his pic as well . Smells of insecurity and it's down right rude !!"

You asked for thoughts, don't get angry just because you don't agree with them. Also, don't assume what we do, because you have no idea what we do.

over a year ago

I have to say op, your post is fairly loaded, and based on a lot of assumption, even if its from your own personal experience, I a bit hostile also.. I think you know the answer to your question.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"J&g. That's the sort of response that is the making of this site. I bet you never return a pick! You say they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't like had there pic? Had you not thought that the guy would be in the same position. Maybe he doesn't want them to have his pic as well . Smells of insecurity and it's down right rude !!

You asked for thoughts, don't get angry just because you don't agree with them. Also, don't assume what we do, because you have no idea what we do.

"

Im guessing...wine, good food & some intelligent conversation?

Then a good seeing too

over a year ago

Jaysus it's nice to see ladies reply on here after requesting a face pic. Recently I've had no reply and been blocked after sending my face pic.I never knew I was that repulsive! Lol

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"J&g. That's the sort of response that is the making of this site. I bet you never return a pick! You say they'd be creeped out if a guy they didn't like had there pic? Had you not thought that the guy would be in the same position. Maybe he doesn't want them to have his pic as well . Smells of insecurity and it's down right rude !!

Im guessing...wine, good food & some intelligent conversation?

Then a good seeing too "

You're not wrong!

over a year ago

Each to their own.

Obviously there was no attraction. And as there's less women than men on Fab, the ladies can afford to be very very choosy.

I've got knocked back off a photo - who cares.

I don't l,and it's not the end of the world.

over a year ago

Totally depends on my mood

But you must understand some have bad experience with men not taking no for an answer so I wouldn't take it personally or read into their personality in anyway everyone has their own preferences, if it doesn't keep you up at night does it really matter??

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I think for a good few people on here, because of the nature of the website, they always value discretion so plenty will choose not to send a face pic and have the unnecessary risk of being exposed or their face pic being misused if it gets into the wrong hands.

Many will only send a face pic if there is genuine interest in the other person.

I do understand the point about fairness too though.

If a woman asks me to swap face pics then I think it's only fair I send face pics in return though I do understand why some choose not to return the favour.

over a year ago

Have allways send back a face pic back

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Why would you need a face pic if not going to meet?

over a year ago

"I think for a good few people on here, because of the nature of the website, they always value discretion so plenty will choose not to send a face pic and have the unnecessary risk of being exposed or their face pic being misused if it gets into the wrong hands.

Many will only send a face pic if there is genuine interest in the other person.

I do understand the point about fairness too though.

If a woman asks me to swap face pics then I think it's only fair I send face pics in return though I do understand why some choose not to return the favour."

I don't send a face pic through this site. Nor is it a pic thats anywhere else on the internet. Helps to lower the risk

By *awtywifeCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its sending a face pic and then getting blocked i don't mind if the lady says not for me, but at least be nice about it

Post new Message to Thread