Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

IF.......

Jump to newest

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

Some of the pics on fab i feel are stunning and i just wondered...IF...a well read magazine came along and asked to do a feature on irelands beautiful swinging set and wanted to use you for a photoshoot but you had total control over the picture content in the article with a professional photographer...would you go for it??..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Sure but not sure you meant men's pics

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

"Sure but not sure you meant men's pics "

Either ..either...or...anyones..

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

"Some of the pics on fab i feel are stunning and i just wondered...IF...a well read magazine came along and asked to do a feature on irelands beautiful swinging set and wanted to use you for a photoshoot but you had total control over the picture content in the article with a professional photographer...would you go for it??.."

Are we talking a full on mush shot or just le bum bum

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Yep love the photography side of fab...just one of it's elements. Would love to do a themed photo shoot like 1920's sepia or 1940's Hollywood glamour B&W no major body bits out but an sugfestively erotic shoot.

Madame Boo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes most definitely. .. I adore taking pics of myself , I know vain cow

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

"Some of the pics on fab i feel are stunning and i just wondered...IF...a well read magazine came along and asked to do a feature on irelands beautiful swinging set and wanted to use you for a photoshoot but you had total control over the picture content in the article with a professional photographer...would you go for it??..

Are we talking a full on mush shot or just le bum bum "

..tasteful erotic i was thinking...no faces

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

"Yep love the photography side of fab...just one of it's elements. Would love to do a themed photo shoot like 1920's sepia or 1940's Hollywood glamour B&W no major body bits out but an sugfestively erotic shoot.

Madame Boo"

Me too... ..tho im pretty crap at it

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Yep love the photography side of fab...just one of it's elements. Would love to do a themed photo shoot like 1920's sepia or 1940's Hollywood glamour B&W no major body bits out but an sugfestively erotic shoot.

Madame Boo

Me too... ..tho im pretty crap at it"

I don't know enough about photography but I know what I like. Just go with our gut instinct on it.

over a year ago

Defo would do it

over a year ago

Yes. I would. Haha. Would love super pro pics of me and with me controlling the whole process!

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

"Defo would do it "

you guys have gorgeous pics already!!!

By *xplicit OP   Man
over a year ago

donegal

I would love to have pro pics taken...but I don't think I would have the confidence to have soo many non swingers able to view them tbh..

over a year ago

A couple of friends of mine done professional pics for me for another site im on .. best thing ive ever done

Post new Message to Thread