Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Why no motel in Ireland?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why there is no motel in Ireland? Religious reasons?

In Brazil motel is a place where people go exclusive to fuck, minimum 3 hours, works like hotel,in the end nobody needs accommodate anyone and you pay less than a hotel.

Ps: if you go to Brazil avoid motel in valentines day(impossible if you don't book in advance), Friday and Saturday night is quite busy too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Thers a business idea there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thers a business idea there"

Getting someone to clean up would be a job on it's own

over a year ago

"Thers a business idea there

Getting someone to clean up would be a job on it's own "

I bet there are plenty of people able to do this job.

over a year ago

Brazil is opening the worlds first adult theme park next year. Read it yesterday online. Erotica or something like that it's called.

over a year ago

"Why there is no motel in Ireland? Religious reasons?

In Brazil motel is a place where people go exclusive to fuck, minimum 3 hours, works like hotel,in the end nobody needs accommodate anyone and you pay less than a hotel.

Ps: if you go to Brazil avoid motel in valentines day(impossible if you don't book in advance), Friday and Saturday night is quite busy too "

Reminds me of the joke, a redhead tells her blonde stepsister, I slept with a brazillian... the brazillian replies.. Oh my god! You slut! How many is a brazillian ?

over a year ago

"Brazil is opening the worlds first adult theme park next year. Read it yesterday online. Erotica or something like that it's called."

Isn't good a thing like that, just will reinforce bad esteriotype and sexual tourism that in my opinion is disgusting.

over a year ago

"Brazil is opening the worlds first adult theme park next year. Read it yesterday online. Erotica or something like that it's called.

Isn't good a thing like that, just will reinforce bad esteriotype and sexual tourism that in my opinion is disgusting. "

Haha im not that popular.

over a year ago

"Why there is no motel in Ireland? Religious reasons?

Ps: if you go to Brazil avoid motel in valentines day(impossible if you don't book in advance), Friday and Saturday night is quite busy too

Reminds me of the joke, a redhead tells her blonde stepsister, I slept with a brazillian... the brazillian replies.. Oh my god! You slut! How many is a brazillian ? "

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You'd probably have to walk through a sea of yellow press journalists if there were a motel in this country and you want to use it. By the next day the whole country would know about it.

over a year ago

"You'd probably have to walk through a sea of yellow press journalists if there were a motel in this country and you want to use it. By the next day the whole country would know about it. "

Wow, in Brazil is very normal, is funny that lunch time is busy as night lol

Of course you can pay 20 euros or 100 euros quality and service will change a lot but let's be honest if you want fuck nothing better than a clean and nice room

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 13:56:23]

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

If Hollywood movies have taught me anything is that motels are usually full of armed men, bank robbers and other nasty feckers. Do we really need to be promoting any more of that carry on??

Seriously, a few motels would be a great idea!!

Post new Message to Thread