Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Assholes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't whine or moan and as us ladies know we get a fair amount of dodgy messages. I view it as part of the course and ignore them. This morning is different I just had a guy from cork messaging me to tell me I'm fat but it's a compliment. This is hurtful and in an age where women harm themselves in order to achieve certain looks it's also stupid. Will people please engage there brains before messaging and think about what you write and the effects it will have. Even though the message was hurtful I'm a stronger, better, more intelligent person then the stupid little man that sent that message. ... unfortunately others are not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't whine or moan and as us ladies know we get a fair amount of dodgy messages. I view it as part of the course and ignore them. This morning is different I just had a guy from cork messaging me to tell me I'm fat but it's a compliment. This is hurtful and in an age where women harm themselves in order to achieve certain looks it's also stupid. Will people please engage there brains before messaging and think about what you write and the effects it will have. Even though the message was hurtful I'm a stronger, better, more intelligent person then the stupid little man that sent that message. ... unfortunately others are not "

Too many stupid people on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said ,it would seem some don't have a brain to engage

By *icey55Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

Thought provoking post Sally...we are all people on here with feelings and such a message is totally uncalled for

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

The internet can be hurtful, you have to have a pretty tough skin at times....

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Good tread.....ive just looked at your photoes and he is well wrong,you look just right to me,just perfect so i can only say that guy is a dick head...block and move on

over a year ago

I do not understand people like this that they feel the need to comment on what anyone looks like! In my opinion there are only two word's you should use when commenting on someone's looks are beautiful and sexy!

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I got called a fat tramp in a message yesterday and told to meet lads and not talk shit all the time......

over a year ago

Of you need to bring someone down in order to make yourself feel good your the problem no one else

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

That was nice of him...so i assume you took him home and gave him the best sex of his life......

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

"I don't whine or moan and as us ladies know we get a fair amount of dodgy messages. I view it as part of the course and ignore them. This morning is different I just had a guy from cork messaging me to tell me I'm fat but it's a compliment. This is hurtful and in an age where women harm themselves in order to achieve certain looks it's also stupid. Will people please engage there brains before messaging and think about what you write and the effects it will have. Even though the message was hurtful I'm a stronger, better, more intelligent person then the stupid little man that sent that message. ... unfortunately others are not "
ive seen sum messages sent to friends and there absolutely vile what they received lucky theres the block option but most come back with new profiles and message more abuse theres no need for it what so ever . We all have feelings id rather send a nice message to ladies and always a social meet first have a drink and a chat and a laugh and see how that goes

over a year ago

They scan don't read your profile

If your younger your too young

If your older your too old.

If you have no verifications your fake.

If you have plenty your a tramp.

And so on and so on.

They are so inadequate so hopeless so useless in their own lives they have to post on here or message others in the hope of getting a reaction.

In their lives a negative reaction in reaction to abuse is better than a screen with an empty inbox.

Pity them. Then block them

over a year ago

Sorry ladies I don't get it!I can't see fat i see ladies with a beautiful curvy body, these guys are just scum!

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Well said........i just see beautiful sexy ladies who would be awsome in bed..or anywhere else

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"Of you need to bring someone down in order to make yourself feel good your the problem no one else"

This is exactly it. Ignore and keep your head up op

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

The old adage "any attention is better than none" ignore the sad sorry individual op and get on with your fabulous life that bothers them enough to spill his nasty negativity into your life.

This site works for all kinds of people... it's about attitude not looks which is why he is failing at this.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

Cork dickheads

By *taylor122Man
over a year ago

dublin

Wanker

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Beware of energy pirates.....people who steal your good energy....block move on

over a year ago

The vast majority of the information that circulates within fab is subjective, and in my opinion needs to be taken with a grain of salt, having said that nobody likes to be personally put down, whether it be through, intellect, humour, hatred, ignorance etc ect..and I feel we all have a responsibility to challenge this behaviuor, when we witness or experience this. As we know the fab community is made up of people from everyday life and every walk of like, honest people/dishonest people..law abiding people/criminals,,, this list goes on and on.. my point being, each person here on fab has to mind themselves, love themselves, protect themselves etc etc, it can be a bad world out there and by extention it can also be a bad world in here, for some.. im sorry sally, people can be mean, and I for one know its not nice.

over a year ago

Liberal use of the block button is advised, there's always going to be morons who feel the need to project their own insecurities on others, fuck them.

Well, don't FUCK them, fuck them.

over a year ago

"They scan don't read your profile

If your younger your too young

If your older your too old.

If you have no verifications your fake.

If you have plenty your a tramp.

And so on and so on.

They are so inadequate so hopeless so useless in their own lives they have to post on here or message others in the hope of getting a reaction.

In their lives a negative reaction in reaction to abuse is better than a screen with an empty inbox.

Pity them. Then block them"

Here here!

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

For what it's worth, I think you've a great bod and while you're out on meets, somebody else will at home using a sock for fun (to make a sock puppet obviously )...

Let him off lovely lady

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 09:26:36]

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"The internet can be hurtful, you have to have a pretty tough skin at times...."

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Block and move on. I'm sure you get a lot of lovely messages too focus on those. Know your own worth girl. Give the middle finger to the dipsticks (or is that just me who does that lol)there's plenty on here.

over a year ago

He (or it could be a she ?) is an insecure childish asshole. Life's too short for giving these people any attention.

Your photos look great, you seem like a smart lady. What's not to love about you !!

Stay classy and stay choosy.

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Sally sorry to hear you had a bully from Cork trying to insult your intelligence,looking at your profile you look beautiful in your pics and definitely not the description the cork fool thought he saw.He could be a good candidate for a spec savers add.Upwards and on wards nice lady and ignore the minority wasters.

over a year ago

Dunno what pics he was looking at ur beautiful

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Very well said.....so true

over a year ago

What a dick head he should look in the mirror himself.. some guys can be so hurtful i was called a cumt few weeks from a 50yr old man for not reading his messages i def not now lol

over a year ago

I thought this was a post about rimming.however that bloke is a tool and its a shame there is plenty of them out there

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Lets turn this negitivity to a positive...follow my lead( dancing term....)..op your sexy very sexy and id love a coffee and more with you anytime

over a year ago

I'm sorry this has happened to you, it's horrible. But I wouldn't be giving him the satisfaction of knowing he got to you. I wouldn't be giving him air time on here. The best reply to an asshole like that is no reply and no reaction. And I know you're only venting, but there's every chance your post will be seen and that will only make him or her know that he hit you where it hurt.

over a year ago

When the lads start that shite, women should start luring them in and saying oooh I like a man who tells it like it is, pretend you'll meet them after a while, then block. That'd eat their souls

By *aloma12TV/TS
over a year ago

city cnt

good point I got banned from the forum for naming and shaming some idiot who threatened me not worth it just block the asshole

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"When the lads start that shite, women should start luring them in and saying oooh I like a man who tells it like it is, pretend you'll meet them after a while, then block. That'd eat their souls "

over a year ago

"When the lads start that shite, women should start luring them in and saying oooh I like a man who tells it like it is, pretend you'll meet them after a while, then block. That'd eat their souls

"

You dont get my messing at all

over a year ago

In one way at least he was a straight up asshole and you can block him, it's the ones who seem so nice, say all the right things and then down the line turn nasty you need to watch out for here

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"In one way at least he was a straight up asshole and you can block him, it's the ones who seem so nice, say all the right things and then down the line turn nasty you need to watch out for here"

We are bastards alright, aren't we?

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

cork

"Cork dickheads "

Easy there mate maybe one cork dickhead not all though but yea ur right ....hes a dickhead

over a year ago

"In one way at least he was a straight up asshole and you can block him, it's the ones who seem so nice, say all the right things and then down the line turn nasty you need to watch out for here

We are bastards alright, aren't we? "

I've never spoken to you personally so couldn't say and of course I did not mean all men just a select few, no doubt women are the same

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Assholes are like options, everyone has one

Block and move on its thier loss .

Mr Dirty

over a year ago

"I'm sorry this has happened to you, it's horrible. But I wouldn't be giving him the satisfaction of knowing he got to you. I wouldn't be giving him air time on here. The best reply to an asshole like that is no reply and no reaction. And I know you're only venting, but there's every chance your post will be seen and that will only make him or her know that he hit you where it hurt. "

over a year ago

Unfortunately in today's world dickheads will always be dickheads

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm sorry this has happened to you, it's horrible. But I wouldn't be giving him the satisfaction of knowing he got to you. I wouldn't be giving him air time on here. The best reply to an asshole like that is no reply and no reaction. And I know you're only venting, but there's every chance your post will be seen and that will only make him or her know that he hit you where it hurt. "

This ^^^^

over a year ago

"Lets turn this negitivity to a positive...follow my lead( dancing term....)..op your sexy very sexy and id love a coffee and more with you anytime"
Jesus don't give up the day job lol

over a year ago

"Lets turn this negitivity to a positive...follow my lead( dancing term....)..op your sexy very sexy and id love a coffee and more with you anytime Jesus don't give up the day job lol "

@randyandy .... good try but genuinely not a negative post actually the opposite. I'm a female who's empowered enough to give this stupid little man the two fingers. .. there are lots that it would effect. The post is been about more mindfull about what we say

over a year ago

Fair play to you Sally. Sorry it happened but you habdled it well by all accounts.

To try balance it out I say we all go Fab some pictures of people to cheer them up. It is always nice to know someone fancies you.

over a year ago

Guys I posted this not because he left me a snivelling mess quite the opposite actually. I'm a very confident person who's content with who she is but it's the women and men out there that could be badly hurt by such idiotic statements that I decided to speak out for. All I'm saying is please be more mindfull of your words and actions , it's real people behind the screen

over a year ago

"Fair play to you Sally. Sorry it happened but you habdled it well by all accounts.

To try balance it out I say we all go Fab some pictures of people to cheer them up. It is always nice to know someone fancies you."

What a wonderful idea

over a year ago

"Unfortunately in today's world dickheads will always be dickheads "

Very simply put but very very true

over a year ago

"Lets turn this negitivity to a positive...follow my lead( dancing term....)..op your sexy very sexy and id love a coffee and more with you anytime Jesus don't give up the day job lol

@randyandy .... good try but genuinely not a negative post actually the opposite. I'm a female who's empowered enough to give this stupid little man the two fingers. .. there are lots that it would effect. The post is been about more mindfull about what we say "

True Sally people should be more mindful about what they say. My adage is of you nothing good to say, say nothing. I got a messafe from a complete random guy last week a d it wasnt nice. I thanked wished him well and blocked him but it can b hard not to let that negativity effect ourselves a year ago it would have really hurt but mh attitude is not everyone going to like me and thats ok. I kniw plenty you do.

over a year ago

"Lets turn this negitivity to a positive...follow my lead( dancing term....)..op your sexy very sexy and id love a coffee and more with you anytime Jesus don't give up the day job lol

@randyandy .... good try but genuinely not a negative post actually the opposite. I'm a female who's empowered enough to give this stupid little man the two fingers. .. there are lots that it would effect. The post is been about more mindfull about what we say

True Sally people should be more mindful about what they say. My adage is of you nothing good to say, say nothing. I got a messafe from a complete random guy last week a d it wasnt nice. I thanked wished him well and blocked him but it can b hard not to let that negativity effect ourselves a year ago it would have really hurt but mh attitude is not everyone going to like me and thats ok. I kniw plenty you do. "

Couldn't agree more ... not everybody will like you ... I don't like everybody

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I got called a fat tramp in a message yesterday and told to meet lads and not talk shit all the time......"

What is wrong with some people?

And how do they hope to get anywhere on here with an attitude like that?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can't for the life of me understand how any person can think for one second that calling a person fat is a compliment.

Any pics I've seen of you have all looked great to me you wee ride ye.

I definitely agree that some people should think about what they are saying before they speak but alas some of them just simply don't have the brains.

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

What a prick!!!!!

And FYI I think your pure sexy

over a year ago

Old. Fat. And a slag. Just some of the insults I regularly get thrown at me when I reject people.

Old - yeh still get people 20 years my junior hitting on me in clubs.

Fat - mmm hate to disappoint you but not really. Curvy yep but healthy with it.

A slag - well how does that make you feel, cos this 'slag' would never fuck you in a million years. Rejected my a slag ya muppets!

OP it says more about the abuser than you. Ignore the fuckards on here.

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"Old. Fat. And a slag. Just some of the insults I regularly get thrown at me when I reject people.

A slag - well how does that make you feel, cos this 'slag' would never fuck you in a million years. Rejected my a slag ya muppets!

OP it says more about the abuser than you. Ignore the fuckards on here."

This!!!

over a year ago

Theyre just sad assholes...plain and simple. No wonder theres serious mistrust of single guys here. Some of us do have some civility and decency. No excuse for these muppets

over a year ago

"Theyre just sad assholes...plain and simple. No wonder theres serious mistrust of single guys here. Some of us do have some civility and decency. No excuse for these muppets "

There really is more good then bad here

over a year ago

"I don't whine or moan and as us ladies know we get a fair amount of dodgy messages. I view it as part of the course and ignore them. This morning is different I just had a guy from cork messaging me to tell me I'm fat but it's a compliment. This is hurtful and in an age where women harm themselves in order to achieve certain looks it's also stupid. Will people please engage there brains before messaging and think about what you write and the effects it will have. Even though the message was hurtful I'm a stronger, better, more intelligent person then the stupid little man that sent that message. ... unfortunately others are not

I can't for the life of me understand how any person can think for one second that calling a person fat is a compliment.

I definitely agree that some people should think about what they are saying before they speak but alas some of them just simply don't have the brains."

A wee ride ... I can hear that accent you know. All I can say is for every dope there really is 3 gentlemen ... positives outweigh the negatives

over a year ago

"What a prick!!!!!

And FYI I think your pure sexy "

Why thank you very much

over a year ago

"Old. Fat. And a slag. Just some of the insults I regularly get thrown at me when I reject people.

I love love love your attitude. .. rejected by a slag you muppet .... love it

Well this Slag wouldn't fuck that rwat in a million years

over a year ago

I love love love your attitude. .. rejected by a slag you muppet .... love it

Well this Slag wouldn't fuck that rwat in a million years "

Love it

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

Fair play OP

over a year ago

"Theyre just sad assholes...plain and simple. No wonder theres serious mistrust of single guys here. Some of us do have some civility and decency. No excuse for these muppets

There really is more good then bad here "

Am glad to hear it aint nothin wrong with curves by the way....really sexy in my opinion.

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"What a prick!!!!!

And FYI I think your pure sexy

Why thank you very much "

Sent you a wee message luv

over a year ago

What an asshole.I'm glad you didn't let him get to you! I think you look very sexy ?? I do prefer curvy ladies, I'm also one myself

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't whine or moan and as us ladies know we get a fair amount of dodgy messages. I view it as part of the course and ignore them. This morning is different I just had a guy from cork messaging me to tell me I'm fat but it's a compliment. This is hurtful and in an age where women harm themselves in order to achieve certain looks it's also stupid. Will people please engage there brains before messaging and think about what you write and the effects it will have. Even though the message was hurtful I'm a stronger, better, more intelligent person then the stupid little man that sent that message. ... unfortunately others are not

I definitely agree that some people should think about what they are saying before they speak but alas some of them just simply don't have the brains.

A wee ride ... I can hear that accent you know. All I can say is for every dope there really is 3 gentlemen ... positives outweigh the negatives "

You know it.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

This! This right here! We have a thread winner folks

By *s ParisWoman
over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

I'm so sorry you had to put up with that OP but it's sadly a common occurrence on here,

I've been on here a very long time now and been called fat ugly and should be drowned, that no man in his right mind would want to come near me. And I've even had verbal abuse on coffee meets and was badly injured by one meet I had 4yrs ago,

Yes it does get to you I brushed it off for a long time but eventually got to the stage where I retired from swinging here in ireland, I now travel to swing clubs abroad to play and find that I'm made more welcome by people there and my size is accepted.

yes I'm fat but I'm definitely not ugly and anyone that doesn't like how i look dont look at me I'm a bbw and I'm proud of who I am so don't let the wankers get to you be the beautiful person you are and leave those people at the kerb where they belong.

over a year ago

so reading between the lines here op he called you a BBW or simmilar?

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I'm so sorry you had to put up with that OP but it's sadly a common occurrence on here,

I've been on here a very long time now and been called fat ugly and should be drowned, that no man in his right mind would want to come near me. And I've even had verbal abuse on coffee meets and was badly injured by one meet I had 4yrs ago,

Yes it does get to you I brushed it off for a long time but eventually got to the stage where I retired from swinging here in ireland, I now travel to swing clubs abroad to play and find that I'm made more welcome by people there and my size is accepted.

yes I'm fat but I'm definitely not ugly and anyone that doesn't like how i look dont look at me I'm a bbw and I'm proud of who I am so don't let the wankers get to you be the beautiful person you are and leave those people at the kerb where they belong. "

----------------

I'm a firm believer that sexy is a state of mind not numbers on a scale... but just want to say that if you're half as sensual or beautiful as your pics suggest, any man here should consider himself lucky to enjoy a coffee let alone share a bed with you. So, keep your head up and your dancing shoes on lovely lady.

Night...

over a year ago

"I'm so sorry you had to put up with that OP but it's sadly a common occurrence on here,

yes I'm fat but I'm definitely not ugly and anyone that doesn't like how i look dont look at me I'm a bbw and I'm proud of who I am so don't let the wankers get to you be the beautiful person you are and leave those people at the kerb where they belong. "

Hey come out here, before you go heading back over to the UK! I thought your post was lovely, as in heartfelt, genuine and sincere.Im not going to dwell on the scary aspects of it, as you don't seem to be, other than to say im sorry you or any lady had/has to experience that abuse!! What I really want to say, without it sounding like another platitude is, how beautiful your pictures are. So sensual and exotic, there was a thread only last evening, guys n girls talking photography, your input im sure would have been very welcome, last but not least, Irelands loss is Englands gain, the bastards Always remember lady, theres a big welcome mat here for ya, if you ever decide to return.

over a year ago

This! This right here! We have a thread winner folks "

Got to agree . Love this lady's attitude

over a year ago

"What an asshole.I'm glad you didn't let him get to you! I think you look very sexy ?? I do prefer curvy ladies, I'm also one myself "

Thank you wild cherry .. a compliment from a lady is always accepted

over a year ago

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"so reading between the lines here op he called you a BBW or simmilar?"

Read what I wrote it's very clear

over a year ago

"so reading between the lines here op he called you a BBW or simmilar?"

Big difference calling someone fat and bbw.

I know im fat i live with it everyday of the week but to b told it is not nice, its rude and unnecessary. Like op i had a message from a complete random guy who i had never spoken to or geard from before send me a message twlling ne im fat. Why ? What business is it of his? I hadnt contacted him.

As op said people need to b a little bit more considerate on here.

over a year ago

"so reading between the lines here op he called you a BBW or simmilar?

Read what I wrote it's very clear "

you said he "called you fat but it was a compliment".

BBW would fit that description perfectly ?

I only ask as everyone seems to be reacting as if he has messaged you to insult you when you say he complimented you but you cook it as an insult.

By *ecentrobMan
over a year ago

south side

[Removed by poster at 08/09/17 05:28:56]

By *ecentrobMan
over a year ago

south side

i love your curves...you are beautiful, simple as that..

over a year ago

"i love your curves...you are beautiful, simple as that.."

see

Post new Message to Thread