Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Northern Ireland qualify!!!!

Jump to newest

By *0shades 2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

coleraine

Northern Ireland national football team took a massive step towards qualifying for their first World Cup in 30 years!! Super proud of the lads tonight!!!! #gawa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mon the wee gawa!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Northern Ireland national football team took a massive step towards qualifying for their first World Cup in 30 years!! Super proud of the lads tonight!!!! #gawa"

Yeeeeeoooooooo #gawa #owc

over a year ago

coleraine

"Mon the wee gawa!"

yeeeoooooo

over a year ago

coleraine

"Northern Ireland national football team took a massive step towards qualifying for their first World Cup in 30 years!! Super proud of the lads tonight!!!! #gawa

Yeeeeeoooooooo #gawa #owc "

Buzzing!!!

over a year ago

GAWA !!!!!

By *ivesbigtitsCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 23:12:38]

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

great result!!..tell Russia to order in more beer!!!!

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

GAWA. WE'RE NOT BRAZIL WE'RE NORTHERN IRELAND

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Well done

over a year ago

"great result!!..tell Russia to order in more beer!!!! "
think its more Buckfast they need to stock up up on great result for our wee country ..

over a year ago

Can't wait to hit Russia

over a year ago

"Can't wait to hit Russia "

Russia a fantastic place. Been twice.

Already asking around friends to see who might go

over a year ago

"Northern Ireland national football team took a massive step towards qualifying for their first World Cup in 30 years!! Super proud of the lads tonight!!!! #gawa"

I still have my top and scarf from it. But top a bit tight

4 of us took a tent and drove to Spain only seen one game the Honduras think it was 1\1 we missed the first game due to work and couldn't get tickets for the Spain game ended up in some bar d*unk watching it on tv

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"great result!!..tell Russia to order in more beer!!!! think its more Buckfast they need to stock up up on great result for our wee country .. "

..if Putin gets a go at buckfast world war III will start within a week....

over a year ago

"great result!!..tell Russia to order in more beer!!!! think its more Buckfast they need to stock up up on great result for our wee country ..

..if Putin gets a go at buckfast world war III will start within a week.... "

We was kicked out of red Square for singing. Where the fuck is the KCB.

Ops but there was 120 or so of us x

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I think it's about time we push for a reunification not for any other reason than it would mean that NI can stay in the EU and we can go to the world cup

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Northern Ireland national football team took a massive step towards qualifying for their first World Cup in 30 years!! Super proud of the lads tonight!!!! #gawa

4 of us took a tent and drove to Spain only seen one game the Honduras think it was 1\1 we missed the first game due to work and couldn't get tickets for the Spain game ended up in some bar d*unk watching it on tv "

Why did you drive to Spain when the last World Cup NI qualified for was Mexico 86 and not Spain 82

over a year ago

4 of us took a tent and drove to Spain only seen one game the Honduras think it was 1\1 we missed the first game due to work and couldn't get tickets for the Spain game ended up in some bar d*unk watching it on tv

Why did you drive to Spain when the last World Cup NI qualified for was Mexico 86 and not Spain 82"

ops forgot about Mexico lol

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Why did you drive to Spain when the last World Cup NI qualified for was Mexico 86 and not Spain 82 ops forgot about Mexico lol "

Cindi Lou - you're 49...

We were in Spain in '82,,,,

You said you couldn't get off work for the first game... you were 14 years old....

Surprised you were allowed to get pissed in a Spanish bar too at 14 years old - that must have been some craic for you......

I was older than you when we qualified - 16 - but didn't have the wherewithall at that age to travel to Spain, let alone be holding down a job,,,,

Fair play....

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Why did you drive to Spain when the last World Cup NI qualified for was Mexico 86 and not Spain 82 ops forgot about Mexico lol

Cindi Lou - you're 49...

You said you couldn't get off work for the first game... you were 14 years old....

Surprised you were allowed to get pissed in a Spanish bar too at 14 years old - that must have been some craic for you......

I was older than you when we qualified - 16 - but didn't have the wherewithall at that age to travel to Spain, let alone be holding down a job,,,,

Fair play....

"

Lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Jaysus, I'd never fit into a top from when I was 14.

over a year ago

Why did you drive to Spain when the last World Cup NI qualified for was Mexico 86 and not Spain 82 ops forgot about Mexico lol

Cindi Lou - you're 49...

Fair play....

Kinda got years mixed up in truth one to many football matches.and drink.spain looking back was the year dad uncle brother and me went.And I did get pissed in a bar it was full of people watching TV . Plus I was nearly 6 foot.And it was 86 I couldn't get off as I was in the army.etc.

Am a rangers Glentoran fan in the 80s uncle took us all over in 7 seasons we never missed a game in Russia and Romania twice.steaua bucuresti.. France .I was based in Leipzig Germany etc. So I have seen so many matches I might mix them up a bit.

Sorry

Lol"

By *arrickcol78Man
over a year ago

Belfast Dublin

"Mon the wee gawa!"

Gawa fan, cracking boobs, if you drink pints it could be love lol

Post new Message to Thread