Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New and Nervous

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey guys Ive been on here for a while and haven't meet anyone yet had to opportunities but felt like they were a lil too forward and thought it was fake ANXIETY levels went to high ha. has anybody here had any trouble meeting people and them telling the whole world is it more mature and trustworthy on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hey guys Ive been on here for a while and haven't meet anyone yet had to opportunities but felt like they were a lil too forward and thought it was fake ANXIETY levels went to high ha. has anybody here had any trouble meeting people and them telling the whole world is it more mature and trustworthy on here? "

Absolutely, we are all very mature here hang around and get to know people, only some bite.. enjoy

over a year ago

yeah I think thats the plan there is a local social tomorrow but don't think i can make i.e..

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

It takes time...theres some bad people on here but most are good and very genuine....stick with it

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"hey guys Ive been on here for a while and haven't meet anyone yet had to opportunities but felt like they were a lil too forward and thought it was fake ANXIETY levels went to high ha. has anybody here had any trouble meeting people and them telling the whole world is it more mature and trustworthy on here? "

----------

You seem like a decent sort so will give you my 2 cents worth and you can tell me to fup off if you want...

- Get rid of "people pleaser" on your profile. Use "empath" instead..

- Some Fabbers are forward about just wanting sex and nothing more. Ask yourself what ate you really after ... A FWB? NSA once off fun? etc...

- Find a friendly partner to attend a social with. There's loads of decent, lovely people here on Fab so hope you find them

over a year ago

cheers advice is always welcome.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I was never nervous meeting any ladies.

over a year ago

"hey guys Ive been on here for a while and haven't meet anyone yet had to opportunities but felt like they were a lil too forward and thought it was fake ANXIETY levels went to high ha. has anybody here had any trouble meeting people and them telling the whole world is it more mature and trustworthy on here?

----------

You seem like a decent sort so will give you my 2 cents worth and you can tell me to fup off if you want...

- Get rid of "people pleaser" on your profile. Use "empath" instead..

- Some Fabbers are forward about just wanting sex and nothing more. Ask yourself what ate you really after ... A FWB? NSA once off fun? etc...

- Find a friendly partner to attend a social with. There's loads of decent, lovely people here on Fab so hope you find them "

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I was never nervous meeting any ladies. "

----------

I was shy and nervous years ago... Thankfully, things have changed a little

over a year ago

"I was never nervous meeting any ladies.

----------

I was shy and nervous years ago... Thankfully, things have changed a little "

ohhh i can vouch for you there no shyness maybe annoyness alri tut tut typical tim

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

----------

I was shy and nervous years ago... Thankfully, things have changed a little ohhh i can vouch for you there no shyness maybe annoyness alri tut tut typical tim "

-------------

Only annoying to you you cheeky fecker How's Spielberg himself these days??!!

over a year ago

cheers guys I font care what they say about ya, your not that bad. Im not nervous meeting women in general its just off this site I'm stupidly unsure

over a year ago

Be yourself.Take everything with a big pinch of salt.Don't take anything personal.If you get a refusal move on don't loose sleep over it.Enjoy your time on here take what you need from it then move on. Good luck

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"cheers guys I font care what they say about ya, your not that bad. Im not nervous meeting women in general its just off this site I'm stupidly unsure "

----------------

A good mate of mine once said to me...

"Women are way hornier than men!"

That was it really... and I always remember those wise words on my way to a meet

over a year ago

----------

I was shy and nervous years ago... Thankfully, things have changed a little ohhh i can vouch for you there no shyness maybe annoyness alri tut tut typical tim

-------------

Only annoying to you you cheeky fecker How's Spielberg himself these days??!! "

tim your man of me own heart its me Ste... hows she cutting boyo

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Be yourself.Take everything with a big pinch of salt.Don't take anything personal.If you get a refusal move on don't loose sleep over it.Enjoy your time on here take what you need from it then move on. Good luck "

excellent advice

over a year ago

Some good advice cheers guys. ??

over a year ago

anybody else got any advice ?

over a year ago