Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

if you had a choice?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Suppose this is for outdoor fun related type thing..

You have a choice live with the folks and keep your car cheaper rent etc.. though sex time is very limited and i mean very limited...

Or

Scrap the car and rent your own place where sex is unlimited that includes meets not forgetting our whopping and car insurance we fork out..

Need some tips on this one

So two upsides you have a car you can travel too meets have outdoor fun etc...

You have your own home you can have sex when ever you like and unlimited of the amount of meets etc

What would you pick...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No brainer for me, ditch the car, privacy and freedom under your own roof, and if needs must, sublet a room to a suitable candidate, to get back on the road.. party over there

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

For me my own space would be way more important than anything else.

If I were you I'd look into every possibility to get down that car insurance, what I remember from your post it's insane what you're paying.

over a year ago

I'd choose own place over anything else

over a year ago

"For me my own space would be way more important than anything else.

If I were you I'd look into every possibility to get down that car insurance, what I remember from your post it's insane what you're paying. "

yep 2 and half grand we paid last year dreading that new quote in oct.. so far where gettimg between 190 per month and 300 per month so not looking good atm...

over a year ago

"No brainer for me, ditch the car, privacy and freedom under your own roof, and if needs must, sublet a room to a suitable candidate, to get back on the road.. party over there "
i dont think the candiadate would be happy with us if have swingers over pmsl worth a shot i guess

over a year ago

If I were you I'd look into every possibility to get down that car insurance, what I remember from your post it's insane what you're paying. "

Maybe this is worth waiting On, pricefixing was found so price drops expected soon. Everyone should read before getting insured. EU don't fuck around with this. Costs should go back to around a 100 quid per month by Xmas

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/these-investigations-could-seriously-alter-the-motor-insurance-landscape-in-ireland-3484600-Jul2017/

over a year ago

Personally I'd stay home.. can still have unlimited sex as plenty of hotels around for meeta plus I would never bring someone to my own home as a single female I value my security and being able to shut off from here when I want.

over a year ago

"Personally I'd stay home.. can still have unlimited sex as plenty of hotels around for meeta plus I would never bring someone to my own home as a single female I value my security and being able to shut off from here when I want."
ah its a little bit different for a couple but i do understand your safety aspect of it though.. in our old home we rented all of our meets where there with no issues just saying but for a single female too that i personally wouldnt

jen

over a year ago

If I were you I'd look into every possibility to get down that car insurance, what I remember from your post it's insane what you're paying.

Maybe this is worth waiting On, pricefixing was found so price drops expected soon. Everyone should read before getting insured. EU don't fuck around with this. Costs should go back to around a 100 quid per month by Xmas

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/these-investigations-could-seriously-alter-the-motor-insurance-landscape-in-ireland-3484600-Jul2017/

"

i still wouldnt take that as a true fact but we shall see... lol

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Unlimited sex in the comfort of your own home takes a lot of beating. Sell the car, get a cheap runaround a few months after you get used to paying for the rent. You'll be a lot happier

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

I haven't read the article as it doesn't really affect me with a 400 quid a year but it's good to know that there's some investigations going as the cost for young people is simply unaffordable.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Don't know your exact circumstances man but I

had to make that choice myself before and opted with my own pad and a bike...

Soon afterwards everything fell in place and I got the car and a brilliant housemate too...

So, make a plan, take a chance and very best of luck with it

over a year ago

I haven't read the article as it doesn't really affect me with a 400 quid a year but it's good to know that there's some investigations going as the cost for young people is simply unaffordable. "

Yeah its scandalous. I don't drive as town is my place of work. And hopefully the article is right cos nobody should be paying silly money for insurance. And the EU seem dead set on putting it right after raiding setanta and other insurers. Hope all get their best quotes possible.

over a year ago

I'm off fab in about 20 minutes for good. Even though we had our run ins, wouldn't want to see you financially fucked and your life ruined or anything. And since I'm leaving I can't get a forum ban lol, So this came out tonight, regarding car insurance quotes been down by 14%, not great, but its going to come down again and again and again. I would hold out on getting insurance for the foreseeable future. Maybe after the new year would be good in my opinion. Here's the article anyway. Good luck in the future. Ronan111.

https://amp.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/dramatic-drop-in-cost-of-motor-insurance-new-figures-show-36109336.html

Post new Message to Thread