Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To be honest not really sure what it is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sex in public spaces such as car parks, beach, forest etc. often inviting others to watch or to join in.

over a year ago

Well thank you for that I'm discussing a topic and not 100% sure I was getting it .

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"To be honest not really sure what it is "

It all started with a man taking his dog for a walk trough the wood, when he came upon a car park where there was a car parked in a secluded area of the car park. He noticed the interior light was on so he walked over to have a look,when to his surprise there was a guy and a girl inside the car 69ing each other. Without making a sound he stood there watching when the woman looked up and seen him this excited her even more as she told her hubbie there's a guy with a dog watching us,her hubbie said give him a wink and get my cock back in ur mouth. So she looked at their audience gave him a cheeky wink and stuck her tongue in the Jap's eye of her hubbie cock not breaking her gaze with the stranger she then gobbled her hubbie cock which was harder than she had remembered in a long time till it pulsed and twitched in her mouth as he shot wads of hot spunk deep in to her throat. This excited her more than she ever thought she ever had being as she orgasmed on her hubbie face gushing for the first time,the thoughts of a total stranger watching had brought this cpl to new highs that they had never experienced before. They sat up and we're about to head off when the wife told the hubbie our watcher is wanking and has a lovely cock can we stay so I can see him shoot for me,the hubbie said yes why not if u like open the window maybe he like to shoot over ur tits. So she did winding down the window just a bit at first the stranger walked a little closer to the car, she got a little more excited and started to put on a show for her admirer pulling her short skirt up and fingering her wet pussy so the stranger could see she opened the window all the way caressing her tits with her free hand.

Seeing the window the stranger walked even closer till he was wanking in the window, the wife continued fingering her self and pinching her nipples till the stranger gasped and his hips lunged forward delivering his load over the wife's tits. Just as the hot spunk hit her she squirted again hubbie egging her on as the stranger started to rub his spunk in to her tits at that the hubbie started the car and said goodnight to the stranger and that they be there again sat night same time. So sat night came and the guy turned to his wife at home and said I think I'll take the dog for a walk and off he went to the woods again

This is why we now have a past time called dogging hope that helps

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

can be a great nites fun if you know where to go

over a year ago

"To be honest not really sure what it is

It all started with a man taking his dog for a walk trough the wood, when he came upon a car park where there was a car parked in a secluded area of the car park. He noticed the interior light was on so he walked over to have a look,when to his surprise there was a guy and a girl inside the car 69ing each other. Without making a sound he stood there watching when the woman looked up and seen him this excited her even more as she told her hubbie there's a guy with a dog watching us,her hubbie said give him a wink and get my cock back in ur mouth. So she looked at their audience gave him a cheeky wink and stuck her tongue in the Jap's eye of her hubbie cock not breaking her gaze with the stranger she then gobbled her hubbie cock which was harder than she had remembered in a long time till it pulsed and twitched in her mouth as he shot wads of hot spunk deep in to her throat. This excited her more than she ever thought she ever had being as she orgasmed on her hubbie face gushing for the first time,the thoughts of a total stranger watching had brought this cpl to new highs that they had never experienced before. They sat up and we're about to head off when the wife told the hubbie our watcher is wanking and has a lovely cock can we stay so I can see him shoot for me,the hubbie said yes why not if u like open the window maybe he like to shoot over ur tits. So she did winding down the window just a bit at first the stranger walked a little closer to the car, she got a little more excited and started to put on a show for her admirer pulling her short skirt up and fingering her wet pussy so the stranger could see she opened the window all the way caressing her tits with her free hand.

Seeing the window the stranger walked even closer till he was wanking in the window, the wife continued fingering her self and pinching her nipples till the stranger gasped and his hips lunged forward delivering his load over the wife's tits. Just as the hot spunk hit her she squirted again hubbie egging her on as the stranger started to rub his spunk in to her tits at that the hubbie started the car and said goodnight to the stranger and that they be there again sat night same time. So sat night came and the guy turned to his wife at home and said I think I'll take the dog for a walk and off he went to the woods again

This is why we now have a past time called dogging hope that helps "

That's an amazing story .. every word true ofor course

By *emptedoncemoreMan
over a year ago

perth

"Well thank you for that I'm discussing a topic and not 100% sure I was getting it . "

Pretty sure you can get it if you go

over a year ago

"Well thank you for that I'm discussing a topic and not 100% sure I was getting it .

Pretty sure you can get it if you go "

Well bloody lidli is empty

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 31/08/17 00:04:27]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Well thank you for that I'm discussing a topic and not 100% sure I was getting it .

Course it is its 12.00 o clock they close at 9.00 "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The country

over a year ago

Course it is its 12.00 o clock they close at 9.00 "

Lol.... got that wrong

By *emptedoncemoreMan
over a year ago

perth

Course it is its 12.00 o clock they close at 9.00

Lol.... got that wrong "

just knock on the window they will open

over a year ago

Any good spots in Dublin?

over a year ago

its what u want it too be though the old type dogging as slowed down abit not many doing it compare too years ago.. most known spots are taken over by gay/bi cruising guys or boy racers etc which is a shame really

over a year ago

"Any good spots in Dublin?"

Get your own post

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

"To be honest not really sure what it is its what u want it too be though the old type dogging as slowed down abit not many doing it compare too years ago.. most known spots are taken over by gay/bi cruising guys or boy racers etc which is a shame really "

Very true, they have no respect at all going around having sex in public places! ????

over a year ago

For someone who said they didnt know what doggin was about you were discussing it last night. Memory loss?

over a year ago

"For someone who said they didnt know what doggin was about you were discussing it last night. Memory loss? "

Maybe

over a year ago

"To be honest not really sure what it is its what u want it too be though the old type dogging as slowed down abit not many doing it compare too years ago.. most known spots are taken over by gay/bi cruising guys or boy racers etc which is a shame really

Very true, they have no respect at all going around having sex in public places! ????"

well no not really there not very good an picking up there used condoms an lube packets when there finished

Post new Message to Thread