Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A lady getting fisted ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see this and I wonder ...

No matter how endowed you are, can she really satisfy a lady like that??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hands up anyone with the answer

over a year ago

Op you seen what ?? And who is she ?? Not sure i am following ur post correctly ??

By *odernLoveDublinMan
over a year ago

dublin

Two entirely different things in my experience

Ive fisted a fellow fabber a few times and its all about the sensation of being filled up for her.

Then fucking is about repetitive penetration (or so it seems) so its very different

Although she prefers anal the vaginal sex sure makes her moan too, so I dont think it matters.

over a year ago

I've never been fisted. The thought of it makes me go

over a year ago

"Op you seen what ?? And who is she ?? Not sure i am following ur post correctly ?? "

I watched a lady being fisted, and though if that's what she needs to satisfy her, then would a cock ever make her feel full again.. No matter the size?

over a year ago

"I've never been fisted. The thought of it makes me go "

I know the Vag is quiet flexible (childbirth and all that) but would you not destroy it .. Fisting??

Like it's not quiet the same after babies??

over a year ago

Sorry to burst a few male ego bubbles here but the majority of the time your love sword does more for you than it ever does for us men just assume that they destroy a pussy with their cock and mostly us ladies just let them imagine that when in truth half the time we can't feel anything . A woman who can take and enjoy a fist shouldn't be made feel like she has a cavernous fanny just because men feel inadequate when they witness the pleasure derived from fisting

over a year ago

"Sorry to burst a few male ego bubbles here but the majority of the time your love sword does more for you than it ever does for us men just assume that they destroy a pussy with their cock and mostly us ladies just let them imagine that when in truth half the time we can't feel anything . A woman who can take and enjoy a fist shouldn't be made feel like she has a cavernous fanny just because men feel inadequate when they witness the pleasure derived from fisting "

Never meant that way, I was truly feeling inadequate watching it

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Sorry to burst a few male ego bubbles here but the majority of the time your love sword does more for you than it ever does for us men just assume that they destroy a pussy with their cock and mostly us ladies just let them imagine that when in truth half the time we can't feel anything . A woman who can take and enjoy a fist shouldn't be made feel like she has a cavernous fanny just because men feel inadequate when they witness the pleasure derived from fisting "

Us? I have given birth and exercised and I can feel every inch inside me. Fisting isn't my thing and I know this without trying it but each to their own. I don't care how people get their kicks or kinks nor will I speak against it but don't want any speaking up on my behalf either.

I am bi and have a vagina... know how they feel and how mine feels and in my own personal experience which is all I can comment on... having a cock inside me does feel great.

Madame Boo not Fooey lol

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Hands up anyone with the answer "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/17 21:28:11]

over a year ago

I also wanna clear up something.. I have destroyed a few vaginas in my time

I'm not proud of it .. No wait I am

over a year ago

"Sorry to burst a few male ego bubbles here but the majority of the time your love sword does more for you than it ever does for us men just assume that they destroy a pussy with their cock and mostly us ladies just let them imagine that when in truth half the time we can't feel anything . A woman who can take and enjoy a fist shouldn't be made feel like she has a cavernous fanny just because men feel inadequate when they witness the pleasure derived from fisting

Us? I have given birth and exercised and I can feel every inch inside me. Fisting isn't my thing and I know this without trying it but each to their own. I don't care how people get their kicks or kinks nor will I speak against it but don't want any speaking up on my behalf either.

I am bi and have a vagina... know how they feel and how mine feels and in my own personal experience which is all I can comment on... having a cock inside me does feel great.

Madame Boo not Fooey lol"

Wondered how long it would be before someone posted to tell me they have a pussy tighter than a mouses ear .thats wonderful for you darling

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Sorry to burst a few male ego bubbles here but the majority of the time your love sword does more for you than it ever does for us men just assume that they destroy a pussy with their cock and mostly us ladies just let them imagine that when in truth half the time we can't feel anything . A woman who can take and enjoy a fist shouldn't be made feel like she has a cavernous fanny just because men feel inadequate when they witness the pleasure derived from fisting

Madame Boo not Fooey lol

Wondered how long it would be before someone posted to tell me they have a pussy tighter than a mouses ear .thats wonderful for you darling "

I see a mature approach is not on your to-do list today. Kindly don't speak for me as a woman or misquote me. I am not being derogatory about you or the topic of the thread merely stating my opinion which differs from yours.

over a year ago

I feel every stroke of a cock in my pussy and wouldn't waste my time pretending to stroke a guys who ..as for fisting no chance I prefer to keep my pussy intact for a few more years of cock sensations

over a year ago

I feel every stroke of a cock in my pussy and wouldn't waste my time pretending to stroke a guys who ..as for fisting no chance I prefer to keep my pussy intact for a few more years of cock sensations "

Guys Ego**

over a year ago

Chill pill luv . It was you who jumped on my post declaring I don't speak for other women here . Anyway I stand by what I posted . Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Chill pill luv . It was you who jumped on my post declaring I don't speak for other women here . Anyway I stand by what I posted . Opinions are like arseholes everyone's got one "

You declared that you were speaking for all women by using the word us. Your main point was that women who enjoyed fisting shouldn't be made feel inferior for it and I was the first comment back, yes I disagreed with your use of the word us, I stated fisting wasn't my thing and you came back with a derogatory comment trying to make me feel inferior for differing on opinion. Double standards and inferring that I am over reacting to your derogatory comments with the word chill, again very mature! This is a forum were topics are supposed to be discussed

over a year ago

So you have a huge reaction to a woman using the word "us" speaking about women ?

You do know this is a lighthearted forum yeah ?

over a year ago

Well if the glove fits......

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I never tried fisting and I've no intention to try it out. Just doesn't work my head and that means it won't work down there either.

However some women seem to like it and why not, the vagina is a little wonder of nature and can expand (up to 200 %) and contract as you go along which means that a woman who takes/can take a fist doesn't necessarily have a 'loose fanny' and can't be satisfied by a cock too as most nerves are in the first third of the vagina opening.

Finally I love cock intercourse more than any other sexual action such as licking and fingering and despite not having a vagina tight as a mouse ear I certainly do feel penetration and the joy that it provides given that the owner of the cock knows that there is more to a good shag than just senseless pounding.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I never tried fisting and I've no intention to try it out. Just doesn't work my head and that means it won't work down there either.

However some women seem to like it and why not, the vagina is a little wonder of nature and can expand (up to 200 %) and contract as you go along which means that a woman who takes/can take a fist doesn't necessarily have a 'loose fanny' and can't be satisfied by a cock too as most nerves are in the first third of the vagina opening.

Finally I love cock intercourse more than any other sexual action such as licking and fingering and despite not having a vagina tight as a mouse ear I certainly do feel penetration and the joy that it provides given that the owner of the cock knows that there is more to a good shag than just senseless pounding. "

*can be satisfied

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"So you have a huge reaction to a woman using the word "us" speaking about women ?

You do know this is a lighthearted forum yeah ?

"

Love your definition of huge

I gave my opinion on how I feel about vaginal penetration and clearly stated that I wasn't among the "us" you felt happy to quote in saying felt nothing from penetration and massaged guys egos, on this light hearted forum. Again double standards but hey ho this is the forums

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I actually think the wording of it "fisting' sounds pretty violent. Not something I'm into or want done

over a year ago

"Op you seen what ?? And who is she ?? Not sure i am following ur post correctly ??

I watched a lady being fisted, and though if that's what she needs to satisfy her, then would a cock ever make her feel full again.. No matter the size? "

I have been fisted and yes i can enjoy a cock but size does matter to me and that was before i was ever fisted .

over a year ago

I love been fisted, then been fucked by my partner he loves the way my vagina contracts back in to place after x

By *uite45Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Really cant see why everyone is getting so uptight about what everboby likes or dose or dis likes or dose not do. If there is people out there that want that then let them fire away. I whole Idea of a forum is people having a platform to ask say or what ever they like it not. It's call FREE SPEACH......So have a view and move on to the point of this site to find people who will not judge you but want to FUCK YOU.....Happy days....ps That's the old man in me rising to the top. To be honnest many people on here wishing the worst in people. ...nite Der

By *uite45Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Really cant see why everyone is getting so uptight about what everboby likes or dose or dis likes or dose not do. If there is people out there that want that then let them fire away. I whole Idea of a forum is people having a platform to ask say or what ever they like it not. It's call FREE SPEACH......So have a view and move on to the point of this site to find people who will not judge you but want to FUCK YOU.....Happy days....ps That's the old man in me rising to the top. To be honnest many people on here wishing the worst in people. ...nite Der

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

Yearsand years and years ago I was at my cousins wedding . After a long night of drinking and merriment I ended up back at a B+B with my cousins friend . of course one thing led to another and we ended up in his single bed . I have to say he had the smallest penis I have ever seen in real life , I mean it was tiny , not much bigger than a finger . Actually when I put my hand down to have a fondel I couldn't find it at all , and when I finally did I thought , omg what am I going to do ????? Oh no !!!! THE MOST MIND BLOWING SEX EVER !!!! To this day I don't know how he did it !!! As he fucked me his dick was constantly rubbing against my clit , and as his little guy darted in and out , I nearly passed out with pleasure . I had orgasm after orgasm , and screamed the house down ( honestly I'm not usually a screamer !!) . Yeah breakfast the next morning was a bit embarrassing , lol . Yes , I didn't get that full feeling I love when you feel a cock inside you , but that doesn't necessarily result in a satisfying orgasm . My point is , having something huge inside does not always equal greatness . And as for fisting , not donevit in years , but from what I can remember , it is fairly incredible !!

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Yearsand years and years ago I was at my cousins wedding . After a long night of drinking and merriment I ended up back at a B+B with my cousins friend . of course one thing led to another and we ended up in his single bed . I have to say he had the smallest penis I have ever seen in real life , I mean it was tiny , not much bigger than a finger . Actually when I put my hand down to have a fondel I couldn't find it at all , and when I finally did I thought , omg what am I going to do ????? Oh no !!!! THE MOST MIND BLOWING SEX EVER !!!! To this day I don't know how he did it !!! As he fucked me his dick was constantly rubbing against my clit , and as his little guy darted in and out , I nearly passed out with pleasure . I had orgasm after orgasm , and screamed the house down ( honestly I'm not usually a screamer !!) . Yeah breakfast the next morning was a bit embarrassing , lol . Yes , I didn't get that full feeling I love when you feel a cock inside you , but that doesn't necessarily result in a satisfying orgasm . My point is , having something huge inside does not always equal greatness . And as for fisting , not donevit in years , but from what I can remember , it is fairly incredible !! "

Basically he was using CAT Coital Alignment Technique but because of his size, it wasn't his pubic bone rubbing up and down your clit, it was his cock.

Hey, good sex is good sex, so happy days

over a year ago

"Well if the glove fits...... "

Lol

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Fisting when done correctly can be the most intense sexual feeling for both people

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's the guy behind the dick not the size of the dick .

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

"Yearsand years and years ago I was at my cousins wedding . After a long night of drinking and merriment I ended up back at a B+B with my cousins friend . of course one thing led to another and we ended up in his single bed . I have to say he had the smallest penis I have ever seen in real life , I mean it was tiny , not much bigger than a finger . Actually when I put my hand down to have a fondel I couldn't find it at all , and when I finally did I thought , omg what am I going to do ????? Oh no !!!! THE MOST MIND BLOWING SEX EVER !!!! To this day I don't know how he did it !!! As he fucked me his dick was constantly rubbing against my clit , and as his little guy darted in and out , I nearly passed out with pleasure . I had orgasm after orgasm , and screamed the house down ( honestly I'm not usually a screamer !!) . Yeah breakfast the next morning was a bit embarrassing , lol . Yes , I didn't get that full feeling I love when you feel a cock inside you , but that doesn't necessarily result in a satisfying orgasm . My point is , having something huge inside does not always equal greatness . And as for fisting , not donevit in years , but from what I can remember , it is fairly incredible !!

Basically he was using CAT Coital Alignment Technique but because of his size, it wasn't his pubic bone rubbing up and down your clit, it was his cock.

Hey, good sex is good sex, so happy days"

Wow I didn't know that there was a technical term for it ! See you really do learn something new every day ! Aren't the forums great

over a year ago

Never tried it but wouldn't knock it,each to their own, so is it the man or the woman who should bring it up? I'd be cautious if I tried to put my fist up I'd get a fist in the face.

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

"Fisting when done correctly can be the most intense sexual feeling for both people "

Happened to me once recently and I have to say had the most intense, incredible orgasm I have ever experienced...omfg!!!

Mind blowing...

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Fisting when done correctly can be the most intense sexual feeling for both people

Happened to me once recently and I have to say had the most intense, incredible orgasm I have ever experienced...omfg!!!

Mind blowing..."

Oh really and is it something you think you would like to repeat again sometime.

over a year ago

Possibly in the moment it could be horny....but not sure i can see the pleasure in it.....but i'll try anything once!

presume all watches and rings should be removed first just in case

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Possibly in the moment it could be horny....but not sure i can see the pleasure in it.....but i'll try anything once!

presume all watches and rings should be removed first just in case "

The pleasure I get from doing it is seeing how horny and turned on the mrs dirty or another woman gets and to have her cum over and over , what not to like .

Oh and yes no jewellery or long sharp finger nails

Mr Dirty

over a year ago

What is wrong with a woman fisting another woman if she would like it. It is not purely the domain of men to perform this intimate act,) which if done right is very sensual.

over a year ago

"What is wrong with a woman fisting another woman if she would like it. It is not purely the domain of men to perform this intimate act,) which if done right is very sensual."

I'm intrigued now!!

It's gone right on my bucket list

over a year ago

"What is wrong with a woman fisting another woman if she would like it. It is not purely the domain of men to perform this intimate act,) which if done right is very sensual."

Auto correct made a mistake

No matter how endowed you are, can you really satisfy a lady like that??

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"What is wrong with a woman fisting another woman if she would like it. It is not purely the domain of men to perform this intimate act,) which if done right is very sensual.

No matter how endowed you are, can you really satisfy a lady like that??"

I think you should read up on vagina anatomy. A vagina isn't like a condom as in once it's rolled out you can't get it back into a neat shape.

over a year ago

"What is wrong with a woman fisting another woman if she would like it. It is not purely the domain of men to perform this intimate act,) which if done right is very sensual.

I think you should read up on vagina anatomy. A vagina isn't like a condom as in once it's rolled out you can't get it back into a neat shape. "

Why would you try and roll a condom back up snoop if I open one and it's not used, I put it over my head and blow it up with my nostrils

over a year ago

I think you should read up on vagina anatomy. A vagina isn't like a condom as in once it's rolled out you can't get it back into a neat shape. "

Have to agree with last comment. Women give birth and still have nice tight vaginas post birth. Not everywoman's pussy has to be like a wizard's sleeve to enjoy fisting, if that's their thing.

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

"Fisting when done correctly can be the most intense sexual feeling for both people

Mind blowing...

Oh really and is it something you think you would like to repeat again sometime. "

Aww...you guys offering to help??? Xxx

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think you should read up on vagina anatomy. A vagina isn't like a condom as in once it's rolled out you can't get it back into a neat shape.

Why would you try and roll a condom back up snoop if I open one and it's not used, I put it over my head and blow it up with my nostrils "

lol, you have to have a hobby....

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

Have to agree with last comment. Women give birth and still have nice tight vaginas post birth. Not everywoman's pussy has to be like a wizard's sleeve to enjoy fisting, if that's their thing."

Yes..I was thinking this exact thing...because I've given birth does that mean I can't feel a cock when I'm having sex??? A hand is a lot smaller than the babies I've given birth to....

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Have to agree with last comment. Women give birth and still have nice tight vaginas post birth. Not everywoman's pussy has to be like a wizard's sleeve to enjoy fisting, if that's their thing.

Yes..I was thinking this exact thing...because I've given birth does that mean I can't feel a cock when I'm having sex??? A hand is a lot smaller than the babies I've given birth to...."

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Oh its most definitely not only the domain of men to preform

It is so hot to see two women doing it or even to be fucking one of them doggie while she is fisting the other

over a year ago

It is so hot to see two women doing it or even to be fucking one of them doggie while she is fisting the other "

Oh sweet god......wow....what an image.....

You are a dirty pair!!!

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Mind blowing...

Oh really and is it something you think you would like to repeat again sometime.

Aww...you guys offering to help??? Xxx"

Yes of course and more , if thats something you would like xx

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

It is so hot to see two women doing it or even to be fucking one of them doggie while she is fisting the other

Oh sweet god......wow....what an image.....

You are a dirty pair!!!

"

Oh you have no idea lucky to have been there more than once with hot horny ladies what an image like some others

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

Mind blowing...

Aww...you guys offering to help??? Xxx

Yes of course and more , if thats something you would like xx"

An offer I'd be crazy to turn down xx hope to see you guys soon xxx

over a year ago

First girl I ever slept with ( I was about 18 yrs old) asked me did I know what a "fist fuck" was?

I innocently said no, so she told and showed me how she liked it.

Completely blew my mind!

We both loved it had lots of fun that night.

But it's not for everyone and you've got to be so careful, wet and patient.

Post new Message to Thread