Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

"Profiles"

Jump to newest

By *ony8054 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

Just scrolling through the new women to see where my latest rejection is coming from Lol.

Anyway, spotted 4 profiles in a row with the same name and age but its spanning over 3 counties.

Surely the site should be able to stop this.

Discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We noticed this also they even have same pics on the four . Did whoever set up these profiles not think that people would recognise the same pics?

over a year ago

Maybe they done it too get a kick out of every single fake profile thread that pop up in the irish fourms.. maybe instead of airing it why not report it block it an move on. Give them no reason too get there kicks.. simple

over a year ago

Are there Irish moderators that focus solely on Ireland side of the site ?

over a year ago

"Are there Irish moderators that focus solely on Ireland side of the site ? "
i know theres one in the irish chat room dont think theres one in the fourms though do correct if im wrong

over a year ago

"Are there Irish moderators that focus solely on Ireland side of the site ? i know theres one in the irish chat room dont think theres one in the fourms though do correct if im wrong "

Ireland has a moderator for photos

over a year ago

It's the site messing with the figures!!

The percentage of silver and gold paid by people in the faint hope they'll meet someone naughty are slightly raised when they see new profiles

It's been going on a long time !!

I read an article, written about a similar site, it exposed people who were paid to sit there all day and set up fake profiles.. I'm sure all sites are at it

Post new Message to Thread