Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Best laid plans

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A question for couples. We are toying with the idea of inviting two single males to join us for an evening of fun. We have read lots of posts about no shows and being let down. Do any of you fabulous couples have any pointers? And before any of you equally fabulous single guys try to mail us, we have active filters. This is purely at the "we have an itch" phase. Once we are sure the filters will be removed. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cancellations, no shows happen regardless of your playmates being males, females or couples.

I would advise going with well verified lads. Preferably if the lads know each other and played in a group scenario before together. That gives you higher chance they will be comfortable in that scenario.

Also, treat them with respect. That will help you get quality guys. Be clear on your expectations, so blokes know how to please the lady in ways she enjoys or wants to experience.

Ask them what they enjoy, so they feel included and appreciated for more then just being a cock for you to enjoy.

Hope you guys find what you are looking for and will enjoy your fantasy fulfilled

over a year ago

"Cancellations, no shows happen regardless of your playmates being males, females or couples.

I would advise going with well verified lads. Preferably if the lads know each other and played in a group scenario before together. That gives you higher chance they will be comfortable in that scenario.

Also, treat them with respect. That will help you get quality guys. Be clear on your expectations, so blokes know how to please the lady in ways she enjoys or wants to experience.

Ask them what they enjoy, so they feel included and appreciated for more then just being a cock for you to enjoy.

Hope you guys find what you are looking for and will enjoy your fantasy fulfilled "

Well put. If only every lad could construct a message like your good self we wouldn't have filters. Cheers for the input.

over a year ago

Hi guys read my verifications or mail the ladys turn up on time mannerly witty fun and enjoy the crack best of luck in your search

over a year ago

Take your time, make a list of the profiles you both like, it's important (for us anyway) that you both feel involved in the proses. We'll meet verified only would also be a must for us. Read their verifications, and exchange face pics, there has to be an attraction, then after a few initial messages on here move the chat with the people you feel you have a connection with to kik, add them all to a group, this of course is optional, you can chat with everyone individually.

Once your honest with everyone involved that out of the group you may or may not choice 1, 2 or 3 guys. In no time you will soon have an idea of the guys you like, (respectfull yet playful chat is what we would be looking for. Not I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna do that to you" messeages.

Message the people you are now sure you want to join you privately and tell the group you have made your decision and thank everyone for their involvement.

over a year ago

"Take your time, make a list of the profiles you both like, it's important (for us anyway) that you both feel involved in the proses. We'll meet verified only would also be a must for us. Read their verifications, and exchange face pics, there has to be an attraction, then after a few initial messages on here move the chat with the people you feel you have a connection with to kik, add them all to a group, this of course is optional, you can chat with everyone individually.

Once your honest with everyone involved that out of the group you may or may not choice 1, 2 or 3 guys. In no time you will soon have an idea of the guys you like, (respectfull yet playful chat is what we would be looking for. Not I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna do that to you" messeages.

Message the people you are now sure you want to join you privately and tell the group you have made your decision and thank everyone for their involvement.

"

Not a bad idea. Long time no see by the way guys.

over a year ago

"Take your time, make a list of the profiles you both like, it's important (for us anyway) that you both feel involved in the proses. We'll meet verified only would also be a must for us. Read their verifications, and exchange face pics, there has to be an attraction, then after a few initial messages on here move the chat with the people you feel you have a connection with to kik, add them all to a group, this of course is optional, you can chat with everyone individually.

"

Great advice

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

Some really good advice above. We have enjoyed some amazing mmf & ffm & would now like to expand on this.

We have found that showing respect to all parties works well & we particularly try to make sure that those who join us really enjoy the experience also. It's all about mutual respect & honesty.

We would also message for a while before meeting, this tends to sort out the time wasters or those that are just full of talk & the players & copycats who pretend to be what you're looking for.

We hope you get to meet the right guys & have a brilliant time because from our experience it's worth putting in the effort as the results can be truly amazing. Carmel xx

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I know you want a couples opinion but thought a perspective from a single guy wouldn't hurt...

- First, there's no harm in using KIK and then a simple phone chat to get an idea of what the guy/guys are like. It also builds a bit more "trust before lust" which is always good ...

- Chat to a few seasoned couples here to find out who the "no-show merchants" and who the genuine people are here...

- Maybe attend a social where you hang out, drink and chat to guys without the pressure of having to decide...

- Maybe a simple MFM before branching out to two or three men and a little lady, which might be a bit daunting as a first outing .

Popping one's FMF, MFM or any other cherry should first and foremost always be fun!

over a year ago

stick to well recently verified guys . Chat to them on the phone . Have a quick social meet . Social events are also great places to get to know single guys . Which ever works for you . Best of luck with it .

over a year ago

"

I know you want a couples opinion but thought a perspective from a single guy wouldn't hurt...

- First, there's no harm in using KIK and then a simple phone chat to get an idea of what the guy/guys are like. It also builds a bit more "trust before lust" which is always good ...

- Chat to a few seasoned couples here to find out who the "no-show merchants" and who the genuine people are here...

- Maybe attend a social where you hang out, drink and chat to guys without the pressure of having to decide...

- Maybe a simple MFM before branching out to two or three men and a little lady, which might be a bit daunting as a first outing .

Popping one's FMF, MFM or any other cherry should first and foremost always be fun!

"

Not our first rodeo. We have had 3 MMF meets before. Not via here. We aren't nervous. We just don't want to make plans only to be let down. Our free time is hard to find so it would be a pain if we had a no show.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

Not our first rodeo. We have had 3 MMF meets before. Not via here. We aren't nervous. We just don't want to make plans only to be let down. Our free time is hard to find so it would be a pain if we had a no show. "

-----------

Me, thinking you were the virgin couple, go easy on her and all that! In that case, there's no gaurantees on FAB, but no harm in getting recommendations from other couples, then group KIK, phone chat and hopefully lots of fun!

Post new Message to Thread