FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Got to be the biggest load of crap ever.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mayweather v McGregor a retired boxer against a man that never boxed before.No title to win.Tickets cost thousands of dollars.I will say it again what a load of crap.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Its good to see people passionate about something though.. i definetly wouldnt pay big bucks to watch but if it gets peoples spirits up sure let them at it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get behind 1 of your own fair play to McGregor

over a year ago

Both in it for money sure why not

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Mayweather v McGregor a retired boxer against a man that never boxed before.No title to win.Tickets cost thousands of dollars.I will say it again what a load of crap."

-----------

GGG Vs ALVAREZ in a few weeks time is a real boxing match. May Vs Mc is a circus, a cartoon so should be enjoyed as you'd enjoy a circus or a cartoon.

How this is a bigger gate than Mayweather v Pacquio really shows the X-Factor, hyped up and grossly delusional world we are now living in...

Enjoy the circus

over a year ago

"Get behind 1 of your own fair play to McGregor "
A non title fight for a guy that never boxed and he will make millions. While real boxer's that spent their whole life boxing and training can't barely make ends meet.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

This wouldn't be happening if good old Joe public didn't want it, so now 2 guys get to head off into the sunset tomorrow with their pockets stuffed with a million beer vouchers

so who's the fools ??

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Mayweather v McGregor a retired boxer against a man that never boxed before.No title to win.Tickets cost thousands of dollars.I will say it again what a load of crap."

McGregor was a boxer long before he was an MMA or UFC fighter.

Didnt fight professionally but has a few wins at amateur level. He knows his way around a ring have no doubt about that.

I couldn't care less who wins the fight but i would be happy for McGregor if he wins it. Any person that can have that much self belief and determination deserves respect.

over a year ago

"This wouldn't be happening if good old Joe public didn't want it, so now 2 guys get to head off into the sunset tomorrow with their pockets stuffed with a million beer vouchers

so who's the fools ??"

The fools are the people that pay big money to watch hyped up crap.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Fucking August weather has been shite this year as well

over a year ago

"Fucking August weather has been shite this year as well "
But sure you can go fucking in any kind of weather.

over a year ago

But sure McGregor is two time ufc champion and mayweather is prob greatest boxer of all time so obviously gonna have people interest think its amazing how Conor gone from been on the dole to having a boxing match with the greatest boxer in the world and making me millions crazy shit hes inspiration for younger guys and gals wanting to make it in the sport or in life really

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Fucking August weather has been shite this year as well But sure you can go fucking in any kind of weather."

It's no fun in waders though.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

"Fucking August weather has been shite this year as well But sure you can go fucking in any kind of weather.

It's no fun in waders though. "

depends on what your shagging

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Fucking August weather has been shite this year as well But sure you can go fucking in any kind of weather.

It's no fun in waders though.

depends on what your shagging "

The wool gets everywhere though.

over a year ago

It's no fun in waders though. "

You could say it was watersports.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It's no fun in waders though. You could say it was watersports."

Do sheep squirt, I wonder?

over a year ago

"But sure McGregor is two time ufc champion and mayweather is prob greatest boxer of all time so obviously gonna have people interest think its amazing how Conor gone from been on the dole to having a boxing match with the greatest boxer in the world and making me millions crazy shit hes inspiration for younger guys and gals wanting to make it in the sport or in life really "
McGregor ufc champ not boxing. Mayweather retired boxing champ.A has-been against a big mouthed showman what's the attraction.

over a year ago

It's no fun in waders though. You could say it was watersports.

Do sheep squirt, I wonder? "

I'm sure they do. Can't every female squirt if handled in the right way.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Do sheep squirt, I wonder? I'm sure they do. Can't every female squirt if handled in the right way."

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Do sheep squirt, I wonder? I'm sure they do. Can't every female squirt if handled in the right way.

"

All ye two need is a pair of waders and ye can have a MMS or a

MSM

over a year ago

Do sheep squirt, I wonder? I'm sure they do. Can't every female squirt if handled in the right way.

MSM "

. What about a SMS.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

MSM . What about a SMS."

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates "

We need a guinea pig for our experiment. The feckers are fierce small though

over a year ago

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates "

That was me sharing I will supply the sheep for you and McCarthy.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates That was me sharing I will supply the sheep for you and McCarthy."

Woohoo! Free lamb chops for me!

over a year ago

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates

We need a guinea pig for our experiment. The feckers are fierce small though "

If the sheep squirted the guinea pig might get drowned.

over a year ago

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates That was me sharing I will supply the sheep for you and McCarthy.

Woohoo! Free lamb chops for me! "

Im not sure about the lambs you might need a SRS for that.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

MSM . What about a SMS.

Greedy fecker...what happened to sharing with your mates That was me sharing I will supply the sheep for you and McCarthy.

Woohoo! Free lamb chops for me! Im not sure about the lambs you might need a SRS for that."

Lamb chops....we're starting on hand puppets now

is there anything sacred on here

over a year ago

MSM . What about a SMS.

Woohoo! Free lamb chops for me! Im not sure about the lambs you might need a SRS for that.

Lamb chops....we're starting on hand puppets now

is there anything sacred on here "

Its a good job the sheep can't name and shame.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Hope mcgregor gets beaten to a pulp..somebody needs to bring him back down to earth..

By *eeperscreepersMan
over a year ago

Tipp

Down to earth like visiting the Crumlin kids hospital unannounced? That kind of down to earth?

over a year ago

SHOW ME THE MONEY.. That's what it's all about

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

One of the greatest boxers of the last decade, 4 weight world champion Miguel Cotto also fights tonight for anyone interested in boxing

over a year ago

At this stage it's hard to know which is more annoying, the hype around the fight or people complaining about the hype around the fight.

By *eeperscreepersMan
over a year ago

Tipp

"At this stage it's hard to know which is more annoying, the hype around the fight or people complaining about the hype around the fight. "

The latter

over a year ago

Such bullshhit........The Sun newspapers....only a euro

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Quite a few of my friends who have no interest in boxing have paid for this fight, so at least I won't have to I just have to decide which house I visit at 4 in the morning

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

People saying it's a joke etc tell me anyone that would turn down a fight for 100million.? I'd fight tyson for a fraction of that

over a year ago

"People saying it's a joke etc tell me anyone that would turn down a fight for 100million.? I'd fight tyson for a fraction of that "
But is a joke a very expensive one and the people paying big money to watch it are a bigger joke.

over a year ago

mcgregor always fighted he knows his way around the ring just his MMA made him too where he is today..

Though how he goes on some of it is an act well im guessing . Fair play too him we say he has made a mint in something that he enjoys doing he followed his dream an suceeded in it.

As for the tickets sure what would you expect its on in the worlds biggest gamling city where money is needed a 100 dollors wouldnt get you far over there thats for sure...

As for the fight on tv not sure if we can get it as where on vodafone tv an broadband and cant seem too find any info online about it?? So looks like we will be searching for a link

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"People saying it's a joke etc tell me anyone that would turn down a fight for 100million.? I'd fight tyson for a fraction of that But is a joke a very expensive one and the people paying big money to watch it are a bigger joke."

------------

We live in an age that if DONALD TRUMP trash talked about beating Mayweather, there'd be those that believed he'd have a punchers chance.It's very much a case of the EMPORER'S NEW CLOTHES here...

To anyone out who actually knows boxing, I know it's been a trying week for you, believe me I do ...

Post new Message to Thread