Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fri

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was looking foward to going out fri all and now I am shattered and just want to chill is that boring ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 25/08/17 19:59:54]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No nothing wrong with chilling you can go out 2moro night wen your fresh like

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Was looking foward to going out fri all and now I am shattered and just want to chill is that boring ????? "
chill recharge your batteries tonight,tomorrow be fresh and give it socks lol

over a year ago

"Was looking foward to going out fri all and now I am shattered and just want to chill is that boring ????? "

Nope save energy for tomorrow night

over a year ago

"No nothing wrong with chilling you can go out 2moro night wen your fresh like "
that's the new plan

over a year ago

I was going to clean my house , instead I'm perving on fab , I feel lazy but feck it it's been a loooong week sometimes you just got to relax

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I was going to clean my house , instead I'm perving on fab , I feel lazy but feck it it's been a loooong week sometimes you just got to relax "

Ditto, me too. Lol

over a year ago

"I was going to clean my house , instead I'm perving on fab , I feel lazy but feck it it's been a loooong week sometimes you just got to relax

Ditto, me too. Lol"

Ya it's great to come home from work on a Friday and put on pjs and chill out , only thing I'm missing is a cuddle

over a year ago

Procrastinators!!!!

There is no time like the present

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jaysos, 35 and no energy to go out! The young people don't have any stamina nowadays....

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Jaysos, 35 and no energy to go out! The young people don't have any stamina nowadays.... "

Stamina is something u build over time knowing when to use it is then trick

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Jaysos, 35 and no energy to go out! The young people don't have any stamina nowadays....

Stamina is something u build over time knowing when to use it is then trick "

I know but thought it would catch on in your mid thirties, but I guess that's the draw back of all those wireless devices, remember the times when you had to get up from the sofa to change the TV channel or to do a phone call.

over a year ago

Worked from home today so didn't get dressed until this evening when I had to go out. I found my missing cat locked in next doors garage and rather than go swimming went back inside with the cat for the evening!! She's now asleep on the bed as I browse the forums.

over a year ago

"Worked from home today so didn't get dressed until this evening when I had to go out. I found my missing cat locked in next doors garage and rather than go swimming went back inside with the cat for the evening!! She's now asleep on the bed as I browse the forums."
least you got your pussy back good start to the night

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Jaysos, 35 and no energy to go out! The young people don't have any stamina nowadays....

Stamina is something u build over time knowing when to use it is then trick

I know but thought it would catch on in your mid thirties, but I guess that's the draw back of all those wireless devices, remember the times when you had to get up from the sofa to change the TV channel or to do a phone call. "

Change the channel ffs I remember we only had one channel no need to change it there was nothing to change to and it finished at 11.00pm

By *enusalMan
over a year ago

tipperary Limerick London,Germany

"I was going to clean my house , instead I'm perving on fab , I feel lazy but feck it it's been a loooong week sometimes you just got to relax

Ditto, me too. Lol

Ya it's great to come home from work on a Friday and put on pjs and chill out , only thing I'm missing is a cuddle "

Cuddles I'm sure that could be arranged

Post new Message to Thread