Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

OPEN YOUR EYES...

Jump to newest

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

What important lessons have you learned from FAB that you may not have learned otherwise??? It can be about sexuality, relationships, the opposite sex or even sex itself...

In what way has FAB opened your eyes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What important lessons have you learned from FAB that you may not have learned otherwise??? It can be about sexuality, relationships, the opposite sex or even sex itself...

In what way has FAB opened your eyes? "

I could write a book on that , not all of it good ! I've learned I have a few kinks and possibly a fetish but I'm still in denial on that one

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Before I looked for fun online, I generally kept meeting the "girl next door" in various guises ...

So you could imagine how much of an eye opener it was for me to meet women here with filthy minds, massive sex drives with a strong and healthy sense of kink too ...

Just like to say that I'm indebted to each & everyone of you for that!! (tears now streaming as I type whilst weeping with joy)

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"What important lessons have you learned from FAB that you may not have learned otherwise??? It can be about sexuality, relationships, the opposite sex or even sex itself...

I could write a book on that , not all of it good ! I've learned I have a few kinks and possibly a fetish but I'm still in denial on that one "

-----------

Hold on there Monica! Sure you're only on the site seven day!!! Eventful week I take it then??

over a year ago

I think this lifestyle has opened my eyes and imagination to trying new things and accommodated my fantasies. In turn leaving me very open minded and adventurous in comparison to what I was before I joined up

over a year ago

I could write a book on that , not all of it good ! I've learned I have a few kinks and possibly a fetish but I'm still in denial on that one

-----------

Hold on there Monica! Sure you're only on the site seven day!!! Eventful week I take it then??"

You do know this place is like hotel California , you can check out but never leave .

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

-----------

Hold on there Monica! Sure you're only on the site seven day!!! Eventful week I take it then??

You do know this place is like hotel California , you can check out but never leave . "

---------------

Know one knows better than me how analogous FAB and that song really are Can sing that song backwards at this stage!!

over a year ago

On a serious note top tip for the ladies I have learned don't leave expensive lingerie behind you especially if it's one of your favs

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

It's been a really interesting adventure so far...some good, some bad and some seriously hot scenarios but most of all I love the openess and freedom fab & swinging has afforded me, physically & emotionally...what a ride

Post new Message to Thread