Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mermaids

Jump to newest

By *ohnandGem OP   Couple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

After a night on the sauce myself and G were drifting off to sleep and we got chatting (for some reason) about mermaids.

I posited that men wouldn't fuck a mermaid as men wouldn't put their penis in a fish vagina.

G countered with "but she's a woman" but she's not....now you could get a blowjob or a handjob off the top half but I wouldn't do penetration

I'm not the only person to think this am I?

Or maybe we should lay off the sauce.

We had awesome hangover sex this morning though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I reckon if I was going to go to the bother of imagining a mermaid at all I might as well imagine one with a woman's vag and even a little bit of bush add well. Sure feck like.. I'd be on it like a car bonnet!

Would that be called watersports though?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Lol did you ever see the film splash with Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks explains all . .

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Lol did you ever see the film splash with Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks explains all . ."

Ah but she had legs when she was on land...which meant she had female bits too.

And show me a man who didn't want splash Hannah and I'll show you a liar.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I reckon if I was going to go to the bother of imagining a mermaid at all I might as well imagine one with a woman's vag and even a little bit of bush add well. Sure feck like.. I'd be on it like a car bonnet!

Would that be called watersports though? "

You'd have to imagine that, otherwise it's beastiality. But then she's not a mermaid anymore...technically?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Lol did you ever see the film splash with Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks explains all . .

Ah but she had legs when she was on land...which meant she had female bits too.

And show me a man who didn't want splash Hannah and I'll show you a liar. "

lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Feck that how could I be arsed picking the scales off my mickey for weeks after

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Stop it, you'll be giving lots of bi lads with access to a wig and a tail ideas!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I met a mermaid on a beach once, I asked had she ever been kissed she said no so I kissed her then I asked had she ever been fucked, she said no , so I told her she was now, the tide had gone out

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Feck that how could I be arsed picking the scales off my mickey for weeks after "

Most female fish deposit their eggs in the bed of the river or sea and the male does the same sur that's like having a wank and aiming for where she's squirted. While I get the voyeuristic element of this I quiet enjoy the act of penetration and seeing my partner cum on my cock

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I met a mermaid on a beach once, I asked had she ever been kissed she said no so I kissed her then I asked had she ever been fucked, she said no , so I told her she was now, the tide had gone out "

B'doom tschh!

By *heseekerofjoyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"After a night on the sauce myself and G were drifting off to sleep and we got chatting (for some reason) about mermaids.

I posited that men wouldn't fuck a mermaid as men wouldn't put their penis in a fish vagina.

G countered with "but she's a woman" but she's not....now you could get a blowjob or a handjob off the top half but I wouldn't do penetration

I'm not the only person to think this am I?

Or maybe we should lay off the sauce.

We had awesome hangover sex this morning though. "

What the hell have you been drinking? Please recommend.

Or give me you dealer number

Hmmmm. mermaids...the thought of them makes me think more about barbecue that sex

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I met a mermaid on a beach once, I asked had she ever been kissed she said no so I kissed her then I asked had she ever been fucked, she said no , so I told her she was now, the tide had gone out "

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think mermaids are more like female dolphins who have slits. So while you can't do the missionary it's either tail over left or right shoulder or doggy. I can't see a reason why men wouldn't go for it, a fresh fish isn't smelly.

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

wales have 6 foot penis...and any port in a storm....

By *roblemfactoryMan
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

Fish haven't got vaginas. A mermaid might have a vagina more like aquatic mammals like dolphins, but I'm not sure a human could fuck it. Dolphin pussies are mad, like a curly corkscrew sort of shape, dolphin dicks are more like a tentacle than a rod to navigate it. You might be able to do it with a comically large floppy cock but otherwise your options for fucking are trout mouth or fish tits :/

Post new Message to Thread