is it rude?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No it's not as it's in the rules no reply means not interested

over a year ago

Not rude at all. Ive no doubt girls and couples get streams of messages constantly. Imagine what a pain in the ass it be to reply to every one that didnt catch your interest to say sorry not for me. It'd take all day so completely agree it's not rude at all

over a year ago

"No it's not as it's in the rules no reply means not interested "

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

This ^^^

over a year ago

Yep

I don't think it's rude at all because I used to reply to all mails even with a no thanks but it's then that the tirade of questions and abuse would start!

Such as "why not,what's wrong with me, I'm not ugly" etc etc

Then of course there's the ones who would reply saying "I didn't wanna meet/fuck you anyway coz yer a fat pig"

Just priceless! Lmaoooo

So no, no reply is not rude, it saves hassle and abuse and should send a clear message to the sender that if they've not received a reply then it is a no thank you.

By *omcat2014rMan
over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

Don't think it's rude once message is opened or deleted it's obvious the person isn't interested. Obviously some people have time constraints and can't possibly reply to all. On saying that some do come back and are lovely to get

By *ork3SomeCouple
over a year ago

BaileSexy

No reply reminds us of our experience of Egypt.

You start of by saying no thanks in Arabic to the constant bombardment. But this is used as a window to continue the haggle /hassle - "ohh you speak Arabic? You are English/Irish/Swedish?" Then you learn not reply to indicate not interested

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"No reply reminds us of our experience of Egypt.

You start of by saying no thanks in Arabic to the constant bombardment. But this is used as a window to continue the haggle /hassle - "ohh you speak Arabic? You are English/Irish/Swedish?" Then you learn not reply to indicate not interested"

Ohhhh look ive been to Egypt

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

You start of by saying no thanks in Arabic to the constant bombardment. But this is used as a window to continue the haggle /hassle - "ohh you speak Arabic? You are English/Irish/Swedish?" Then you learn not reply to indicate not interested

Ohhhh look ive been to Egypt "

Hasn't everyone?

By *ork3SomeCouple
over a year ago

BaileSexy

Hasn't everyone? "

Then you can appreciate the similarities

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Not rude....tedious mind you..but not rude..

over a year ago

Build a bridge and get over it our fella.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Hasn't everyone?

Then you can appreciate the similarities "

Just like an annoying fly

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Yes Op, I must say that's very rude indeed and most unladylike. She's obviously not well bred in any way or have any notable decorous or elegant qualities that may redeem her. Best report her at once and have her removed from this fine FAB establishment ...

Good day to you Sir...

over a year ago

A wise Fab'r said here one evening to delete your sent messages, you will then never know whether it's been read or not. It will save you a lot of hurt

I do it, half the time I've forgotten who I've mailed anyway so tis all good

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"No it's not as it's in the rules no reply means not interested

Yep

I don't think it's rude at all because I used to reply to all mails even with a no thanks but it's then that the tirade of questions and abuse would start!

Such as "why not,what's wrong with me, I'm not ugly" etc etc

Then of course there's the ones who would reply saying "I didn't wanna meet/fuck you anyway coz yer a fat pig"

Just priceless! Lmaoooo

So no, no reply is not rude, it saves hassle and abuse and should send a clear message to the sender that if they've not received a reply then it is a no thank you."

Well said

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If no reply then no point in dwelling on it as you clearly won't get anywhere with that person. Instead focus on the many other users on the site. I'm usually too busy chit chatting back and forth with nice ladies on here to even take notice that some messages from others have had no response.

over a year ago

Don't mail the women or couples. They get too many. Interact on the forum and they'll mail you. That's the way I use it anyway.

over a year ago

I sometimes like a repeat texter though, you warm to them plus I could miss a message the first time if Im busy obsessing over one guy

So sometimes if you dont get a reply from me, message again please

over a year ago

"I sometimes like a repeat texter though, you warm to them plus I could miss a message the first time if Im busy obsessing over one guy

So sometimes if you dont get a reply from me, message again please "

Don't know if I could settle for been a sloppy second or timid third

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Don't mail the women or couples. They get too many. Interact on the forum and they'll mail you. That's the way I use it anyway. "

^^

over a year ago

"I sometimes like a repeat texter though, you warm to them plus I could miss a message the first time if Im busy obsessing over one guy

Don't know if I could settle for been a sloppy second or timid third "

That's cool with me

over a year ago

That's cool with me "

Come here and chat with me so, I'll be your friend

over a year ago

That's cool with me "

Good, cos I like being a filthy fourth

over a year ago

You start of by saying no thanks in Arabic to the constant bombardment. But this is used as a window to continue the haggle /hassle - "ohh you speak Arabic? You are English/Irish/Swedish?" Then you learn not reply to indicate not interested"

Morroco is the same, I thought I was being rude at first, but that's the way to show you are not interested. No response what so ever. Works a treat, same as here.

over a year ago

That's cool with me

Good, cos I like being a filthy fourth "

Its not that. I can only meet one at a time haha

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Morroco is the same, I thought I was being rude at first, but that's the way to show you are not interested. No response what so ever. Works a treat, same as here. "

Yes and Waterford's the exact same Went to a house once and was answered by a Waterford woman in teddy, heels and g-string... before I knew it she had me making breakfast the next morning. Very pushy woman and very embarrassing as well, I can tell you ...

over a year ago

That's cool with me

Good, cos I like being a filthy fourth

Its not that. I can only meet one at a time haha "

Best leave me til last cos you won't want anyone else when I'm finished with you

over a year ago

Would generally reply to most who mail me, especially if time taken to read profile.

Most that get ignored don't have the appropriate msg title which is requested on profile.

Great way of knowing who might be worth chatting too.

Post new Message to Thread