Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Livid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks please excuse my rant but here goes lol

Local girl put up looking a meet this evening we chatted exchanged pics and agreed to meet up at hers at 8pm. I drove 30 miles to her house and I parked up the estate a bit and messaged her via kik to say I was there...nothing.

I sat 40 mins waiting on her at least opening the kik message but no.

Now I've been.blocked on here for asking.her for and explanation.

60 mile round trip and if she has just said when I got there her situation.had chat fed I wouldn't have minded.

Ruined my evening grrrrrr.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was she verified?

Did you speak on the phone before you left to meet her?

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It must be a day for twonks to appear out of the woodwork!!!!.Friends of mine took a chance on meeting an unverified user today. Been chatting on the other nameless chat app we all know and they were chatting for a couple of months!!!

Exchanged face pics etc where he insisted they meet in a hotel and said it was his treat as an unveried user.

Gave them the hotel room number and asked her to arrive with her boobs out when he opened the door. She didnt of course but when the door opend, there was a family in the room!!

I tell ye theres folks here that are absolute pox bottles for doing such a thing. Surprisingly enough the ARSEHOLE is now unlos after being here for 6 months!!

Now you newbies and unveried users might understand why fabbers are wary of you lot!

# hoppingmad...grrrrrr!!!!

over a year ago

Why would you even put your self in that position? Did you talk to her b4 hand???was she verified or photo verfied ???

over a year ago

"It must be a day for twonks to appear out of the woodwork!!!!.Friends of mine took a chance on meeting an unverified user today. Been chatting on the other nameless chat app we all know and they were chatting for a couple of months!!!

Exchanged face pics etc where he insisted they meet in a hotel and said it was his treat as an unveried user.

Gave them the hotel room number and asked her to arrive with her boobs out when he opened the door. She didnt of course but when the door opend, there was a family in the room!!

I tell ye theres folks here that are absolute pox bottles for doing such a thing. Surprisingly enough the ARSEHOLE is now unlos after being here for 6 months!!

Now you newbies and unveried users might understand why fabbers are wary of you lot!

# hoppingmad...grrrrrr!!!!"

Hope they hadn't traveled too far. and at least they weren't stung for the hotel.

A shit thing to happen

over a year ago

Your verification summary says you were verified 4 hours ago but yet you didn't meet this evening??

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"It must be a day for twonks to appear out of the woodwork!!!!.Friends of mine took a chance on meeting an unverified user today. Been chatting on the other nameless chat app we all know and they were chatting for a couple of months!!!

Hope they hadn't traveled too far. and at least they weren't stung for the hotel.

A shit thing to happen"

don't understand what people get out of wasting someone else's time....

over a year ago

"Your verification summary says you were verified 4 hours ago but yet you didn't meet this evening?? "

It does indeed.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Doesnt matter if people are verified or unverified..people get cold feet..I dont understand whats to be gained from leading people on like that..I know when i decide to meet someone i go through with it

over a year ago

"Your verification summary says you were verified 4 hours ago but yet you didn't meet this evening??

It does indeed. "

Could just be a late veri tho

over a year ago

"Why would you even put your self in that position? Did you talk to her b4 hand???was she verified or photo verfied ??? "

Photo verified and a silver member

over a year ago

"Why would you even put your self in that position? Did you talk to her b4 hand???was she verified or photo verfied ???

Photo verified and a silver member "

Means nothing. Always speak to the woman to make sure it is actually a woman

over a year ago

"Your verification summary says you were verified 4 hours ago but yet you didn't meet this evening??

It does indeed. "

Yeah I spoke on the phone to another female on the site

over a year ago

It does indeed.

Yeah I spoke on the phone to another female on the site "

You can't give someone a veri by phone

over a year ago

"Why would you even put your self in that position? Did you talk to her b4 hand???was she verified or photo verfied ???

Means nothing. Always speak to the woman to make sure it is actually a woman"

Agree missus...

over a year ago

Agree missus... "

Def a learning curve this evening lol

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It does indeed.

You can't give someone a veri by phone"

Thats right it was disregarded a long time ago

over a year ago

It does indeed.

You can't give someone a veri by phone"

Does it really matter holy fuck she must have verified me by webcam I haven't honestly looked.i have been verified by actually physically meeting

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It does indeed.

Yeah I spoke on the phone to another female on the site "

and she verfied you for speaking on the phone did you her too

over a year ago

It does indeed.

Yeah I spoke on the phone to another female on the site and she verfied you for speaking on the phone did you her too "

And this is how all the false fuckin veris go around

over a year ago

No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at me

over a year ago

"No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at me"

Yes that was bad of the person

over a year ago

"No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at me

Yes that was bad of the person"

All it took was a sorry but for me to then be blocked and made to feel as if it's my fault...

I spoke to the girl earlier on Skype on my phone just to try clear that part up

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at me"
no one is turning on you it's terrible you went through that.... report the user.. this time wasting shit is ridiculous.

over a year ago

"No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at meno one is turning on you it's terrible you went through that.... report the user.. this time wasting shit is ridiculous. "

Yeah I reported them...def won't be organising anymore meets with unverified users

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Think a lot of Fabbers have been stung at least once in some way... That's (FAB) life..

Luckily, I've been cancelled on just before leaving my place so no harm done but at least now you'll get a sense about the "no-show merchants" "time-wasters" and "pic-collectors" a lot easier...

Are some amazing Fab women so keep going!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"No but how has this turned on me all of a sudden...im the 1 who drove 60 mile round trip and yet you are all getting at meno one is turning on you it's terrible you went through that.... report the user.. this time wasting shit is ridiculous.

Yeah I reported them...def won't be organising anymore meets with unverified users "

Lesson learned, now move on

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Research is your friend...

Along with thinking with the big brain...

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Means nothing. Always speak to the woman to make sure it is actually a woman"

I'm not doing phone calls, too messy and awkward, but I turn up when I say so.

over a year ago

Can we link this thread when the next 'No one will meet me cause I'm unverified' thread goes up?

over a year ago

I'm not doing phone calls, too messy and awkward, but I turn up when I say so. "

I'm happy to do a 2 minute phone call to prove I'm female

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

I'm happy to do a 2 minute phone call to prove I'm female"

Phone a friend or 50/50 which would you like

over a year ago

I never speak on the phone to anyone don't see the need too.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I prove that one when I meet

over a year ago

If you had turned up in a 172 BMW it would have been a differant night lol

over a year ago

"Think a lot of Fabbers have been stung at least once in some way... That's (FAB) life..

Luckily, I've been cancelled on just before leaving my place so no harm done but at least now you'll get a sense about the "no-show merchants" "time-wasters" and "pic-collectors" a lot easier...

Are some amazing Fab women so keep going! "

over a year ago

Maybe he was giving the High and Mighty a taste of their own medicine.

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

I'm not doing phone calls, too messy and awkward, but I turn up when I say so. "

same as u i dont do phone calls either and i always turn up...

ive had a no show or 2 its so frustrating to end up with wasted time....

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh well

..... Next!!! X

over a year ago

"Oh well

..... Next!!! X"

Exactly her loss xx

over a year ago

I prove that one when I meet "

I bet you do! haha

over a year ago

Phone a friend or 50/50 which would you like "

Phone a friend

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Phone a friend

"

Then you can verify them

over a year ago

Phone a friend

Then you can verify them "

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Photos prove nothing. Anyone sad enough to lead people on can supply any images they want to this site. A telephone call ought to reveal the sex of the person on the other end of the phone but that's about all. There is no guarantee they'll turn up but best way to check if someone is genuine is to see them on camera before meeting.

Idiots exist in all walks of life and there are plenty here in one form or another - not just people who fail to turn up. In the OP's case it might just have been a case of cold feet and then a block because the person concerned feared an understandably angry response. There's usually no excuse for not letting the other party know, however, so in all likelihood there was never an intention to meet.

One of the best ways to check out a potential playmate is what they claim is to ask to see them on camera. That often results in a whole load of excuses and the sound of alarm bells and you have to wonder why. Yes of course that won't guarantee they won't waste your time but in many cases they do that because they're not what they're claiming to be.

Not so long ago we had a message from a seemingly perfect married lady who was apparently only too happy to arrange for us to meet her husband alone whenever we liked. We exchanged several messages with her and she even sent us some pics of him. When we asked to see him on cam she said he'd be happy to do that but when we explained that we'd like to see her on cam with us at the same time (no face required) however it all went very quiet. They have not been on the site since and we believe it was just another example of a couples profile being used by either a single guy or a guy without the knowledge of his partner.

over a year ago

His treat.. As an unverified user

It takes a moment to say Skype or fuck off, kik video or fuck off

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It takes a moment to say Skype or fuck off, kik video or fuck off "

The couple in question arent the type to tell folks to " fuck off". Theyre very nice as a matter of fact!

Id call them optimistic in trying to see the good in others and giving them a chance.Theres nothing wrong with that either.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 24/08/17 14:41:56]

over a year ago

The couple in question arent the type to tell folks to " fuck off". Theyre very nice as a matter of fact!

Id call them optimistic in trying to see the good in others and giving them a chance.Theres nothing wrong with that either. "

Asking people to show they're real before a meet or else bye bye ( politeness ) does not make them nasty people, there's nothing wrong with optimism but it only lasts a short while when you encounter fakes left right and center.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Id call them optimistic in trying to see the good in others and giving them a chance.Theres nothing wrong with that either. "

lol if someone said to me Skype or fuck off or kik or fuck off I'd tell them to get down off high horse and then to fuck off

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Id call them optimistic in trying to see the good in others and giving them a chance.Theres nothing wrong with that either.

Asking people to show they're real before a meet or else bye bye ( politeness ) does not make them nasty people, there's nothing wrong with optimism but it only lasts a short while when you encounter fakes left right and center. "

Why does skype or kik video chat have to come into it? Ive never skyped or video chat on kik and dont intend to do it either. Now the guy who pulled the rotten stunt sent plenty of pics of himself... fafe included. The couple asked him to take pics of himself " live" doing various things , which he did. So how were they supposed to know he wasnt real?? Now like i said in my opening post, the chat was going on for a couple of months at least. The only mistake the couple made was in wanting to give the guy a chance, his first veri etc. Where do you think their mindset is now with newbies and unverified users?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Asking people to show they're real before a meet or else bye bye ( politeness ) does not make them nasty people, there's nothing wrong with optimism but it only lasts a short while when you encounter fakes left right and center.

Why does skype or kik video chat have to come into it? Ive never skyped or video chat on kik and dont intend to do it either. Now the guy who pulled the rotten stunt sent plenty of pics of himself... fafe included. The couple asked him to take pics of himself " live" doing various things , which he did. So how were they supposed to know he wasnt real?? Now like i said in my opening post, the chat was going on for a couple of months at least. The only mistake the couple made was in wanting to give the guy a chance, his first veri etc. Where do you think their mindset is now with newbies and unverified users? "

and most people won't video or Skype chat I've been on the scene many years and never did Skype or any other form of video calling and I'm not going to start any time soon...... it's easy for others to throw out advise but do people really practice what they preach...

over a year ago

Why does skype or kik video chat have to come into it? Ive never skyped or video chat on kik and dont intend to do it either. Now the guy who pulled the rotten stunt sent plenty of pics of himself... fafe included. The couple asked him to take pics of himself " live" doing various things , which he did. So how were they supposed to know he wasnt real?? Now like i said in my opening post, the chat was going on for a couple of months at least. The only mistake the couple made was in wanting to give the guy a chance, his first veri etc. Where do you think their mindset is now with newbies and unverified users? and most people won't video or Skype chat I've been on the scene many years and never did Skype or any other form of video calling and I'm not going to start any time soon...... it's easy for others to throw out advise but do people really practice what they preach... "

Yes I practice, I'm only saying in use with unverified?! You ladies are well verified and I would be confident you are real and would show. An unverified would be told from my high donkey to f off

over a year ago

Also on a side note

"we don't send face pics because of our role in society " f off

"we expect the lad to pay" f off

Post new Message to Thread