Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Abuse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has probably been posted before but i have to ask

What is the deal with the abuse people dish out on here in private mails etc

Seriously is there somebody that naive to think oh she rejected me so ill just abuse the shit out of her and she will change her mind

Crazy shit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a huge button called block.

over a year ago

There is your right but people still have to read what is wrote about them. And most take it with a pinch of salt but surely its upsetting for some people

over a year ago

I got a message last week that was very threatening and thankfully I have a thick skin and didn't let it get to me. If someone else had received the same message that I got it could of really upset them. It was along the lines of being tracked down and r***d and killed all because I turned a guy down

over a year ago

"I got a message last week that was very threatening and thankfully I have a thick skin and didn't let it get to me. If someone else had received the same message that I got it could of really upset them. It was along the lines of being tracked down and r***d and killed all because I turned a guy down "

And than guys wonder why women wont invite a stranger into their home or meet in a car park at night. The amount of abuse ive got because i insist on meeting for coffee first.

over a year ago

"I got a message last week that was very threatening and thankfully I have a thick skin and didn't let it get to me. If someone else had received the same message that I got it could of really upset them. It was along the lines of being tracked down and r***d and killed all because I turned a guy down "

That is disgusting. That specimen should be ashamed of themselves for saying them things

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/17 23:06:15]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/17 23:07:04]

over a year ago

"I got a message last week that was very threatening and thankfully I have a thick skin and didn't let it get to me. If someone else had received the same message that I got it could of really upset them. It was along the lines of being tracked down and r***d and killed all because I turned a guy down

And than guys wonder why women wont invite a stranger into their home or meet in a car park at night. The amount of abuse ive got because i insist on meeting for coffee first."

Ah surely walking into a dark car park at 11pm to meet a total stranger is appealing lol its madness what people expect

over a year ago

Report.

Block.

Move on.

Simple

over a year ago

"I got a message last week that was very threatening and thankfully I have a thick skin and didn't let it get to me. If someone else had received the same message that I got it could of really upset them. It was along the lines of being tracked down and r***d and killed all because I turned a guy down

And than guys wonder why women wont invite a stranger into their home or meet in a car park at night. The amount of abuse ive got because i insist on meeting for coffee first.

Ah surely walking into a dark car park at 11pm to meet a total stranger is appealing lol its madness what people expect"

Obviously appeals to some

over a year ago

"Report.

Block.

Move on.

Simple "

Yes of course. But as jiggly pointed out some people dont have thick skin ( not me personally take a lot of abuse to bother me tbh)

And im just trying to figure it out and wanted to see other opinions on it as it seems to be rife

over a year ago

Ah surely walking into a dark car park at 11pm to meet a total stranger is appealing lol its madness what people expect

Obviously appeals to some "

over a year ago

Ah surely walking into a dark car park at 11pm to meet a total stranger is appealing lol its madness what people expect.

Obviously appeals to some

Fecking phone keeps posting lol

Yeah but they get locked up in the padded cell lol"

over a year ago

I got an abusive mail yesterday from a female on the site and of course like most abusers on the site they send the mail and then block you so you can't reply!all i was going to say was thankyou for replying.

over a year ago

"I got an abusive mail yesterday from a female on the site and of course like most abusers on the site they send the mail and then block you so you can't reply!all i was going to say was thankyou for replying."

By the way im not saying its just men!

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

And than guys wonder why women wont invite a stranger into their home or meet in a car park at night. The amount of abuse ive got because i insist on meeting for coffee first."

Meeting for a coffee first, in my eyes is the least a guy can do. Even if it was only for that and went no further, what would be the point in acting a twat by being abusive if it didn't work out. What sort of lowlife coward threatens a lady in such away as above, I hope he was reported...

over a year ago

Oh I know funtimes just wanted to share that abuser's on here are cowards!

over a year ago

"

I always ask for a coffee meet first - and I am a bloke. Just a good policy to have.

over a year ago

Unfortunately plenty throw their toys outta the pram when told no..its the down side to here...But the grown ups know how to behave and move on..anyone that threatens someone should have their account removed and IP blocked

over a year ago

Meeting for a coffee first, in my eyes is the least a guy can do. Even if it was only for that and went no further, what would be the point in acting a twat by being abusive if it didn't work out. What sort of lowlife coward threatens a lady in such away as above, I hope he was reported..."

Yeah I reported him and I sent them the messages I received so they could see for themselves the amount of abuse and threatening language he used

over a year ago

Totally agree xxx

over a year ago

Meeting for a coffee first, in my eyes is the least a guy can do. Even if it was only for that and went no further, what would be the point in acting a twat by being abusive if it didn't work out. What sort of lowlife coward threatens a lady in such away as above, I hope he was reported...

Castration should be on the cards for that creature

"

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Yeah I reported him and I sent them the messages I received so they could see for themselves the amount of abuse and threatening language he used "

Hopefully you don't get any more like that.

Pity there wasn't a name and shame, L...

over a year ago

Was nice of OP to start a thread that will mean people will relive their worst experiences on fab!

Why??? What's the end game here?

over a year ago

"Was nice of OP to start a thread that will mean people will relive their worst experiences on fab!

Why??? What's the end game here? "

Wasnt trying to bring bad memories for people. Just fail to understand what possesses some people to act like that

over a year ago

"Was nice of OP to start a thread that will mean people will relive their worst experiences on fab!

Wasnt trying to bring bad memories for people. Just fail to understand what possesses some people to act like that"

With all due respect, starting a thread about it is not gonna help you understand! You're not gonna have anyone say 'Oh I threatened her cause she...'

over a year ago

Yes i get that mate

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Wasnt trying to bring bad memories for people. Just fail to understand what possesses some people to act like that

With all due respect, starting a thread about it is not gonna help you understand! You're not gonna have anyone say 'Oh I threatened her cause she...'"

But it might actually get other females or couples mailing asking who was doing the threatening. So it could help from others getting the abuse.

By *aider190Man
over a year ago

swords

Perhaps we need a new section for those of us who are well mannered and respectful to all. Those who are not should be banished . It is the small percentage of people on this site and I include singles , couples etc who give us decent ones a bad rep

over a year ago

"Perhaps we need a new section for those of us who are well mannered and respectful to all. Those who are not should be banished . It is the small percentage of people on this site and I include singles , couples etc who give us decent ones a bad rep"

Hear hear

By *omcat2014rMan
over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

Can I add some of the ladies do it at times too then block you it's crazy what goes on here. Jiggly sorry to hear that it's a horrible one to get

Post new Message to Thread