Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Can You Blame A Man If A Women Cheats?

Jump to newest

By *esley pipes 88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

Back again with the threads because my two previous ones got removed for unspecified reasons

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yes. The hoors will always write the answers on their wrists and pull their sleeves down over them. Men should always check there.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes. The hoors will always write the answers on their wrists and pull their sleeves down over them. Men should always check there. "

I'll let you look at mine......

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes. The hoors will always write the answers on their wrists and pull their sleeves down over them. Men should always check there.

I'll let you look at mine...... "

It's not your wrists I'm interested in!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes. The hoors will always write the answers on their wrists and pull their sleeves down over them. Men should always check there. "

Always wrote the answers on my upper leg, men should check there too!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes. The hoors will always write the answers on their wrists and pull their sleeves down over them. Men should always check there.

Always wrote the answers on my upper leg, men should check there too! "

We usually check there first!

over a year ago

Always wrote the answers on my upper leg, men should check there too!

We usually check there first! "

Imagine the disappointment when there's nothing written there

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You can blame anyone for anything doesn't mean it's right, justified or true.

over a year ago

"Back again with the threads because my two previous ones got removed for unspecified reasons

Can You Blame A Man If A Women Cheats?"

Do you mean blame her man if she cheats or blame the guy she's cheating with?

over a year ago

Nawh you cant blame the man , its just in a womans nature . Think about it 99% of all prostitutes are women. A retired guard recently said to me that of the hundreds of suicides he had attended he had never attended one where a woman had commited suicide cause a man had cheated on her as opposed to the hundreds of men that he had seen top themseveles cause a women had betrayed them .

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

[Removed by poster at 24/08/17 08:02:06]

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

I do wonder why people vent their anger and then leave. Nobody can see who wrote it so seems pointless to me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I do wonder why people vent their anger and then leave. Nobody can see who wrote it so seems pointless to me "

There's a few misogynists on here who get their satisfaction out of ejaculating their derogatory attitude towards women when they see an opportunity. Isn't fab great to accommodate all sorts of kinks. It doesn't really matter who it was.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

When will people realise the more you fed the troll the more he will continue

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I do wonder why people vent their anger and then leave. Nobody can see who wrote it so seems pointless to me

There's a few misogynists on here who get their satisfaction out of ejaculating their derogatory attitude towards women when they see an opportunity. Isn't fab great to accommodate all sorts of kinks. It doesn't really matter who it was. "

I liken those idiots to those rabid sports fans who get angry as they watch their team lose and start blaming the opposition, when the truth of the matter is they support a shit team and their loss is better for the overall game.

over a year ago

Always wrote the answers on my upper leg, men should check there too! "

So much thigh on your profile yet .. No sign??

Should have gone to specsavers

over a year ago

"I do wonder why people vent their anger and then leave. Nobody can see who wrote it so seems pointless to me "

I wish they'd be brave and sign their name

over a year ago

If a guy has a tiny dick or is a 2 pump chump i think the woman has the right to get what she needs

over a year ago

"Back again with the threads because my two previous ones got removed for unspecified reasons

Can You Blame A Man If A Women Cheats?"

Cheaters are insecure losers who cheat, lie and manipulate and do everything in their power to be the center of the universe they might think they have lied their way into a happy life but I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around , karma always comes back to bite them in the ass . If someone is constantly lying then they cannot be trusted. If they cannot be trusted then they do not need to be in a relationship in the first place. Cheaters are Losers for one simple fact and that is because they do it by choice. Anytime a person chooses to hurt someone for their own self interest, then they are one of the lowest forms of life on earth. To blame their partner for it is very abusive there is a term for it it's called "gaslighting"

By *esley pipes 88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

Cheaters are insecure losers who cheat, lie and manipulate and do everything in their power to be the center of the universe they might think they have lied their way into a happy life but I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around , karma always comes back to bite them in the ass . If someone is constantly lying then they cannot be trusted. If they cannot be trusted then they do not need to be in a relationship in the first place. Cheaters are Losers for one simple fact and that is because they do it by choice. Anytime a person chooses to hurt someone for their own self interest, then they are one of the lowest forms of life on earth. To blame their partner for it is very abusive there is a term for it it's called "gaslighting"

"

Thats true couldnt agree more

Post new Message to Thread