Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bush ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've accidently brought back the bush .... thoughts please hair or no hair down there . I've had good arguments for both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life,hair today,gone tomorrow.

I think bush is fine to look at but when it comes to oral it can be a bit off putting

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Bush is fine. It's nature's way. The arguments against it are pubic lice and the whole oral thing. The argument for it is that it helps lessen the risk of skin to skin infections.

I like the whole retro vibe with a bit of bush but I'm really not fussed either way.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've a bush as well at the moment, I couldn't be bothered shaving all the time when I'm not meeting. Actually it's nice a bit of hair when touching yourself, twisting it into a little curl, petting it etc.

over a year ago

"I've a bush as well at the moment, I couldn't be bothered shaving all the time when I'm not meeting. Actually it's nice a bit of hair when touching yourself, twisting it into a little curl, petting it etc. "

Would it bite if I gave it a pet?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I've a bush as well at the moment, I couldn't be bothered shaving all the time when I'm not meeting. Actually it's nice a bit of hair when touching yourself, twisting it into a little curl, petting it etc.

Would it bite if I gave it a pet?"

Once you remain calm, gentle and don't make sudden movements you should be grand.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I've a bush as well at the moment, I couldn't be bothered shaving all the time when I'm not meeting. Actually it's nice a bit of hair when touching yourself, twisting it into a little curl, petting it etc. "

Sigh... I'm like that with Michael junior as well

over a year ago

I thought this was an American president thread ....

over a year ago

I'm trying this right now... it's very pleasant

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I've a bush as well at the moment, I couldn't be bothered shaving all the time when I'm not meeting. Actually it's nice a bit of hair when touching yourself, twisting it into a little curl, petting it etc.

Sigh... I'm like that with Michael junior as well "

Hahahaha yep, defo works in my imagination, Jr. McCarthy in a curl....

over a year ago

"I thought this was an American president thread ...."

no its about my pussy hair .. disappointed? ?

over a year ago

"I thought this was an American president thread ....

no its about my pussy hair .. disappointed? ?"

...oh I think I could get into it

over a year ago

no its about my pussy hair .. disappointed? ?...oh I think I could get into it "

See what the fuss is about maybe

over a year ago

I'm trying this right now... it's very pleasant "

Holy moly

over a year ago

no its about my pussy hair .. disappointed? ?...oh I think I could get into it

See what the fuss is about maybe "

..have you a vacant slot

over a year ago

I can take or leave it but do enjoy going to the bush to get the treasure that it's hiding

over a year ago

Let the minge grow ladies,I luv it lol

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

An unshaven pussy is erotic and feminine ... in my humble opinion

over a year ago

"An unshaven pussy is erotic and feminine ... in my humble opinion"

Really it itchy and causes squirming in my opinion .. off with the bush .

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Dont feel the need to go to either extreme, just a wee tuft and youre sorted

over a year ago

Ahh i like

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Aww thats nice..you could keep growing it and plait it...or start a new 'bush weave' craze...a business opportunity if i ever heard one!!!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Aww thats nice..you could keep growing it and plait it...or start a new 'bush weave' craze...a business opportunity if i ever heard one!!! "

Hmm I like the idea of plaiting it...not sure about the business opportunity of a pubic hairdresser though

over a year ago

Simple.. your body your choice.. what you're comfortable with..

over a year ago

"Simple.. your body your choice.. what you're comfortable with.. "

What a lovely answer ..it's going btw

over a year ago

I don't mind a little bush if its neat and trimmed

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Mine doesnt grow much anymore from the years of waxing. It feels like a jinny joe... fine and wispy. I was never a lover of my own body hair anyway. What used to take an hour to fully remove all my unwanted hair is done in less than 15 minutes now.

Im waiting for the day when she tells me im grey...ill be devastated!!

over a year ago

"Mine doesnt grow much anymore from the years of waxing. It feels like a jinny joe... fine and wispy. I was never a lover of my own body hair anyway. What used to take an hour to fully remove all my unwanted hair is done in less than 15 minutes now.

Im waiting for the day when she tells me im grey...ill be devastated!! "

Did you ever watch sex in the city ... the episode Samantha dyed her bush we could do that. It was pink if I remember right

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Mine doesnt grow much anymore from the years of waxing. It feels like a jinny joe... fine and wispy. I was never a lover of my own body hair anyway. What used to take an hour to fully remove all my unwanted hair is done in less than 15 minutes now.

Did you ever watch sex in the city ... the episode Samantha dyed her bush we could do that. It was pink if I remember right "

I nearly had a massive heart attack from laughing so much!!! i literally thought i was going to die! The tears were streaming down my face and i couldnt breathe from the pain in my sides. It was the funniest episode ive ever seen!!

over a year ago

Did you ever watch sex in the city ... the episode Samantha dyed her bush we could do that. It was pink if I remember right

I nearly had a massive heart attack from laughing so much!!! i literally thought i was going to die! The tears were streaming down my face and i couldnt breathe from the pain in my sides. It was the funniest episode ive ever seen!! "

I swear to god I peed myself laughing , when she lifted her dress. Still one the funniest things I've ever seen .. we should grow our bushes and dye them pink in her honour... coco the bush clown

over a year ago

I always preferred shaven and then thought about leaving a little bit recently. Asked Mr if he would mind a little trimmed bush or even just a landing strip but he's not keen so off it comes!xx

over a year ago

"I always preferred shaven and then thought about leaving a little bit recently. Asked Mr if he would mind a little trimmed bush or even just a landing strip but he's not keen so off it comes!xx"

I hate the feeling .. I thought give it a go and see but honestly I feel there's something living in my knickers

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I nearly had a massive heart attack from laughing so much!!! i literally thought i was going to die! The tears were streaming down my face and i couldnt breathe from the pain in my sides. It was the funniest episode ive ever seen!!

I swear to god I peed myself laughing , when she lifted her dress. Still one the funniest things I've ever seen .. we should grow our bushes and dye them pink in her honour... coco the bush clown "

Get a bit creative u could trim it the shape of a butterfly and dye it accordingly

Or for the patriotic u could fly the tricolour

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Aww thats nice..you could keep growing it and plait it...or start a new 'bush weave' craze...a business opportunity if i ever heard one!!!

Hmm I like the idea of plaiting it...not sure about the business opportunity of a pubic hairdresser though"

..ahh sure ireland is sooo openminded these days...noone would bat an eyelid..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I always preferred shaven and then thought about leaving a little bit recently. Asked Mr if he would mind a little trimmed bush or even just a landing strip but he's not keen so off it comes!xx

I hate the feeling .. I thought give it a go and see but honestly I feel there's something living in my knickers "

U may need to get it looked at

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I always preferred shaven and then thought about leaving a little bit recently. Asked Mr if he would mind a little trimmed bush or even just a landing strip but he's not keen so off it comes!xx

I hate the feeling .. I thought give it a go and see but honestly I feel there's something living in my knickers "

Ha ha!!! love your humour!!

over a year ago

I hate the feeling .. I thought give it a go and see but honestly I feel there's something living in my knickers

U may need to get it looked at "

I'm working on that

over a year ago

I swear to god I peed myself laughing , when she lifted her dress. Still one the funniest things I've ever seen .. we should grow our bushes and dye them pink in her honour... coco the bush clown

Get a bit creative u could trim it the shape of a butterfly and dye it accordingly

Or for the patriotic u could fly the tricolour "

I think I'd need a bit of help with that one

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I think I'd need a bit of help with that one "

I have a beard trimmer

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Sally let it grow n pretend youre Rapunzel

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

You can get any hair dye for the lady garden i think a rainbow stripe be deadly to the pot of gold

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"You can get any hair dye for the lady garden i think a rainbow stripe be deadly to the pot of gold "

All u need is the leprechaun

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"An unshaven pussy is erotic and feminine ... in my humble opinion

Really it itchy and causes squirming in my opinion .. off with the bush . "

Or maybe let it grow occasionally ?

over a year ago

I have a beard trimmer "

Jesus it's not that big

over a year ago

"Sally let it grow n pretend youre Rapunzel "

Let down your course. . Curly.. black hair there will you love .. the pull on that could be super orgasmic or bloody sore

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big "

Awe no for the big ones I use the wacker

over a year ago

"You can get any hair dye for the lady garden i think a rainbow stripe be deadly to the pot of gold "

Nice .. imagine the reveal

over a year ago

Or maybe let it grow occasionally ?"

Never again

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

Never again "

We are all different and have different opinions ... what we all appear to agree on is it should be the individuals choice or preference only

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

For oral reasons I definitely prefer smooth or shaven.

over a year ago

Never again

We are all different and have different opinions ... what we all appear to agree on is it should be the individuals choice or preference only "

How very true

over a year ago

"For oral reasons I definitely prefer smooth or shaven."

Personally I don't like the thoughts of oral on a bushy pussy. Hairballs

over a year ago

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big

Awe no for the big ones I use the wacker "

Love these comments

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big

Love these comments "

You could have a shaving party have sexy playmate shave it for u

over a year ago

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big

Love these comments

You could have a shaving party have sexy playmate shave it for u "

I'll leave it to my beautician. . No crazies with razors coming at me

over a year ago

Really it itchy and causes squirming in my opinion .. off with the bush . "

Hahaha agree with this.. but sometimes when conditioned it can be soothing

over a year ago

Hahaha agree with this.. but sometimes when conditioned it can be soothing"

Really hair conditioner? ?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big

Love these comments

I'll leave it to my beautician. . No crazies with razors coming at me "

Jayus have u no sence of adventure sur u let them at u waving a cock

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

Lawn mower lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Lawn mower lol"

A ride on

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Lawn mower lol

A ride on "

with a mulcher

over a year ago

I have a beard trimmer

Jesus it's not that big

Love these comments

I'll leave it to my beautician. . No crazies with razors coming at me

Jayus have u no sence of adventure sur u let them at u waving a cock "

Now that's not a given

over a year ago

"Lawn mower lol

A ride on with a mulcher"

Here will I leave you guys to dribble over lawn mowers

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Its upto people themselves if there shaved or natural either doesnt bother me im sure it will still taste lovely

over a year ago

"Its upto people themselves if there shaved or natural either doesnt bother me im sure it will still taste lovely "

It does I'm told

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

"Mmmmmm "

LOL. ..

over a year ago

Make your own mind up when you feel that smooth sense of freedom

over a year ago

I got a new ladyshave when is the shaving party.. I have a steady hand ????

over a year ago

"I got a new ladyshave when is the shaving party.. I have a steady hand ????"
thee will book no shaving party

over a year ago

"Make your own mind up when you feel that smooth sense of freedom "
friday

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"For oral reasons I definitely prefer smooth or shaven.

Personally I don't like the thoughts of oral on a bushy pussy. Hairballs "

Exactly. I'd find it very off-putting. That's why I always keep myself smooth or shaven, clean and well presented.

I always present myself to a person no less than the way I'd hope for them to present themselves. Only fair. If they make the effort then I should do the same.

over a year ago

"For oral reasons I definitely prefer smooth or shaven.

Personally I don't like the thoughts of oral on a bushy pussy. Hairballs

Exactly. I'd find it very off-putting. That's why I always keep myself smooth or shaven, clean and well presented.

I always present myself to a person no less than the way I'd hope for them to present themselves. Only fair. If they make the effort then I should do the same."

I don't mind some hair on a man but trimmed and neat. Me I love been smooth. I feel clean and sexy. Roll on Friday

over a year ago

"I got a new ladyshave when is the shaving party.. I have a steady hand ????thee will book no shaving party "

Spoil sport ??

over a year ago

"I've accidently brought back the bush .... thoughts please hair or no hair down there . I've had good arguments for both "

Your first pic looks like my chin did when I was 14 waiting for me beard to grow I wouldn't call that Bush

To answer your post, I love bush

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I got a new ladyshave when is the shaving party.. I have a steady hand ????thee will book no shaving party "

Awe shite and I just spent €17.59 on a new set of Gillette fusion power blades

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Make your own mind up when you feel that smooth sense of freedom friday "

Don't forget the added sensitivity. Friday...free the hairy prisoner

over a year ago

"Make your own mind up when you feel that smooth sense of freedom friday

Don't forget the added sensitivity. Friday...free the hairy prisoner"

She shall be free and ready to mingle

over a year ago

"I got a new ladyshave when is the shaving party.. I have a steady hand ????thee will book no shaving party

Awe shite and I just spent €17.59 on a new set of Gillette fusion power blades

"

Ahh be a shame to waste them .. I'll hop in the bath

over a year ago

"I've accidently brought back the bush .... thoughts please hair or no hair down there . I've had good arguments for both

Your first pic looks like my chin did when I was 14 waiting for me beard to grow I wouldn't call that Bush

To answer your post, I love bush "

It's grown since then ... the shame

over a year ago

"I've accidently brought back the bush .... thoughts please hair or no hair down there . I've had good arguments for both

It's grown since then ... the shame "

Love a good bush x

over a year ago

Love a good bush x"

It's a good bush .. plenty to get your tongue around

over a year ago

Love a good bush x

It's a good bush .. plenty to get your tongue around "

In order to appreciate a good bush, one must see the good bush

Some wise Chinese man once said

over a year ago

Love a good bush x

It's a good bush .. plenty to get your tongue around

In order to appreciate a good bush, one must see the good bush

Some wise Chinese man once said "

I appreciate the wisdom of that Chinese man .. a wise chinese woman once said if he wants to see it he'll come find you. I find women's wisdom amazing

over a year ago

Love a bush. love to se some

over a year ago

"Love a bush. love to se some "

I've already quoted the wise chinese woman regarding this topic

over a year ago

"Love a bush. love to se some "

Hairyvag. com

Quality!!

over a year ago

"I've accidently brought back the bush .... thoughts please hair or no hair down there . I've had good arguments for both "

Personally dont mind a bush , its natures way , once its clean ( as im sure it is ) wouldnt bother me even for oral , im a luscious licker lol

over a year ago

Personally dont mind a bush , its natures way , once its clean ( as im sure it is ) wouldnt bother me even for oral , im a luscious licker lol "

.... most talented man in the north east

over a year ago

For me it does not matter it's all beautiful as long as it's clean!

over a year ago

"For me it does not matter it's all beautiful as long as it's clean! "

I'm hairy but very clean

over a year ago

"For me it does not matter it's all beautiful as long as it's clean!

I'm hairy but very clean "

Come on over here so

over a year ago

"For me it does not matter it's all beautiful as long as it's clean!

I'm hairy but very clean

Come on over here so "

Post new Message to Thread