Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What's wrong with plp blocking ya

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey fabbers is it just me are does this happen on a regular basis was chatting to this woman exchange a few msgs then she asked for my photo which I've no problem showing after a few msgs but asked to see hers and said no then I went to mail back and I'm blocked pure ignorant I think and not nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its shite...it happens...do you really want to meet anyone like that anyway

over a year ago

Yep it's happened a few times without even sending a photo lol

over a year ago

Its just part and parcel of fab im afraid.its tough at the start but after a while its water off a ducks back

over a year ago

Burn the witch

over a year ago

she probably didnt fancy u and thought no point in going any further so blocked. very harsh i know but it does happen on here dont take it personal just move on .

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well, some people here are pure time wasters in that they just want to talk but let on they're here to meet. Lazy one word answers usually gives them away...

Others will view your pic but will block as opposed to say "not interested" as they might not want to face the backlash of just "rejecting" someone

The worst kind though are the one's who ask for a "pic swap" but then renege on their side of the deal

Believe me, getting blocked by some people here is a badge of honour, so well done!

over a year ago

"Well, some people here are pure time wasters in that they just want to talk but let on they're here to meet. Lazy one word answers usually gives them away...

Others will view your pic but will block as opposed to say "not interested" as they might not want to face the backlash of just "rejecting" someone

The worst kind though are the one's who ask for a "pic swap" but then renege on their side of the deal

Believe me, getting blocked by some people here is a badge of honour, so well done! "

ah i dont agree with ya

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She didn't see a pic of me as I said I don't swap pics straight away but we were chatting

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Well, some people here are pure time wasters in that they just want to talk but let on they're here to meet. Lazy one word answers usually gives them away...

Believe me, getting blocked by some people here is a badge of honour, so well done! ah i dont agree with ya "

------------

Feel free to elaborate so...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"She didn't see a pic of me as I said I don't swap pics straight away but we were chatting "

Forget it take it as a lesson learned in my opinion anyone looking for a face pic without first sending theirs ain't getting it. Over the years I have seen this time and time again so now unless they send theirs with the request I don't pander to them

over a year ago

"She didn't see a pic of me as I said I don't swap pics straight away but we were chatting

Forget it take it as a lesson learned in my opinion anyone looking for a face pic without first sending theirs ain't getting it. Over the years I have seen this time and time again so now unless they send theirs with the request I don't pander to them "

Same here. If I'm asked the they have to send first

over a year ago

"She didn't see a pic of me as I said I don't swap pics straight away but we were chatting

Forget it take it as a lesson learned in my opinion anyone looking for a face pic without first sending theirs ain't getting it. Over the years I have seen this time and time again so now unless they send theirs with the request I don't pander to them "

Can u send me your bag on head pic?

It turns me on

over a year ago

Believe me, getting blocked by some people here is a badge of honour, so well done! ah i dont agree with ya

------------

Feel free to elaborate so..."

im afraid il frighten ya off

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Forget it take it as a lesson learned in my opinion anyone looking for a face pic without first sending theirs ain't getting it. Over the years I have seen this time and time again so now unless they send theirs with the request I don't pander to them

Can u send me your bag on head pic?

It turns me on "

I have a spare bag here u can wear

over a year ago

because ladies that wouldn't usually have a bit of power in the real world love living their fantasy here

over a year ago

Maybe she just doesn't fancy you? Or maybe she thought you were way out of her league? Or maybe she's your next door neighbour and might be watching you through the window right now? Or maybe she did it my accident? Maybe? Does it really matter though?

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"Maybe she just doesn't fancy you? Or maybe she thought you were way out of her league? Or maybe she's your next door neighbour and might be watching you through the window right now? Or maybe she did it my accident? Maybe? Does it really matter though? "

Have blocked people by accident as well , clumsy fingers and tablets dont work well

over a year ago

" Have blocked people by accident as well , clumsy fingers and tablets dont work well"

I do it for the crack sometimes na I'm joking , I've everyone blocked so it avoids most of it haha

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

" Have blocked people by accident as well , clumsy fingers and tablets dont work well

I do it for the crack sometimes na I'm joking , I've everyone blocked so it avoids most of it haha "

Never done it for the craic but equally some would roth the nipple ends off you here

over a year ago

If it won't bother you in five years don't get worked up about it

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"If it won't bother you in five years don't get worked up about it "

^^ Full of wise sayings this one is.

over a year ago

That is crap .. you can't be everyone's cup of tea but you should never be rude. I try to be decent but sometimes I've no choice but to block

By *erverts AnonymousMan
over a year ago

Darkest desires

"If it won't bother you in five years don't get worked up about it "

If it don't bother you in 5 days I can't remember what happened 5 mins ago let alone 5 years

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

" because ladies that wouldn't usually have a bit of power in the real world love living their fantasy here "

One of the best quotes if have ever read on fab

over a year ago

" because ladies that wouldn't usually have a bit of power in the real world love living their fantasy here

One of the best quotes if have ever read on fab "

Not that you guys have a sense of entitlement

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

You live...you learn...suck it up...

Post new Message to Thread