Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Want so connect with Dublin society.

Jump to newest

By *heseekerofjoy OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Hello my fellow open minded kinksters!

Just want so say hi and introduce myself since I am new to this site. Although I started using this site recently I am not new to the lifestyle since I am exploring my kink and the open lifestyle for years.

Recently broke up a long relationship so I am on the "market" again.

I would like to connect with the people on the scene. I am not eager to get in to bed with someone (don't get me wrong, I would not say no but I am rather interested for hangouts/drinks just to get some confirmation and references. I am not a freak, a dick or an asshole so I am asking a help from the community to distinguish myself from them.

Help me prove that I am an easy going, relaxed gentlemen who is fun and knows about discretion and manners.

So I am inviting anybody interested from the scene, no mater a couple or a single, to get some drinks together...to laugh and talk.

My kik username is the same as my nick here. I have also put a lot of effort in my profile so you can find some info there

Stay open minded, kinky and kind to each other!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Welcome!

over a year ago

Dublin

"Welcome!"

Thank you

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Welcome to fab!

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Wow that's some profile!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome

And like poster above, I agree a very good profile.

(not that my opinion matters a shit lol)

Happy fabbing

over a year ago

Welcome

over a year ago

Welcome.. possibly the best profile text I've ever seen, hope you find who you're looking for.

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Welcome.. possibly the best profile text I've ever seen, hope you find who you're looking for. "

Agreed Sally! it beats the lazy " fill in later" profiles that are abundant here

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

6ft 6 or 7 wow op I say hello to your your knees

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Welcome!

Like posters before, that's some profile text. But great to get such an insight into your mind.

I can see you being popular.

over a year ago

"6ft 6 or 7 wow op I say hello to your your knees "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Ha ha!!! Letme youre mad!!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Welcome OP. Great profile . Very open and informative.

Enjoy the ride

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"6ft 6 or 7 wow op I say hello to your your knees

Ha ha!!! Letme youre mad!! "

awww come on im only 5 ft 4 on a good day

over a year ago

Dublin

Thank you all for the compliments! Really do appreciate that.

The profile text that I wrote is a part of me, a little piece of my mind and soul.

I am pretty much an open book...what you see is what you get and I also like to express myself as a highly creative person (specially through writing - that's my thing).

Since I am not an newbie and I have experienced having a couples profile on this type of site, I do know that there is a huge amount of inarticulate individuals. Due to their anonymity and lustful horny state they forget that they are addressing a human being. Yes, we are all here because of sex, but that does not mean that some basic manners should not apply because of that reason.

And that is why I posted this topic. To distinguish myself from the on-liner dick picture crowd.

And I am in a phase where I really want and need an adequate partner...and some physical affection, fun, and exploration. And when you really want something hard - you need to put a lot of effort in it.

Stating that I am, tall and fit with a big dick and complete control of my PC muscle would not get me far, would it? Hundreds like that on this site, much more handsome than me. So I thought I need to put my charm out

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Thank you all for the compliments! Really do appreciate that.

The profile text that I wrote is a part of me, a little piece of my mind and soul.

I am pretty much an open book...what you see is what you get and I also like to express myself as a highly creative person (specially through writing - that's my thing).

Since I am not an newbie and I have experienced having a couples profile on this type of site, I do know that there is a huge amount of inarticulate individuals. Due to their anonymity and lustful horny state they forget that they are addressing a human being. Yes, we are all here because of sex, but that does not mean that some basic manners should not apply because of that reason.

And that is why I posted this topic. To distinguish myself from the on-liner dick picture crowd.

And I am in a phase where I really want and need an adequate partner...and some physical affection, fun, and exploration. And when you really want something hard - you need to put a lot of effort in it.

Stating that I am, tall and fit with a big dick and complete control of my PC muscle would not get me far, would it? Hundreds like that on this site, much more handsome than me. So I thought I need to put my charm out "

Lol. Nope stating that won t get you far on here at all. Clever....

over a year ago

Dublin

Generally desirable traits, true. But the fact is also that there are hundreds with the same ones on this page...is it not?

over a year ago

Dublin

Anyway, the drink offer is still valid

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Pity I wasnt in dublin last night.

You should get yourself to one of the socials that are popping up in the city the whole time.

over a year ago

Dublin

I would be most grateful for any invites or info regarding socials

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

If one of the ladies would like to accompany OP to our next social you are both welcome to attend.

Peter.

over a year ago

Dublin

Thank you Peter for being so positive

Although I think that it will take some time to find an partner here

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Thank you Peter for being so positive

Although I think that it will take some time to find an partner here "

I will tell you what.. You are invited to the next one, wont be till near Christmas though ??

By *armakazzyCouple
over a year ago

dublin south

Stating that I am, tall and fit with a big dick and complete control of my PC muscle would not get me far, would it? Hundreds like that on this site, much more handsome than me. So I thought I need to put my charm out "

Great profile lovely to see ! Welcome I'm sure you will find lots of fun x

over a year ago

Dublin

Thank you Peter!

I appreciate that

Christmas is a long time away so I do hope that I will be accompanied at that time. With enough patience and the blessing from the universe

over a year ago

Dublin

Stating that I am, tall and fit with a big dick and complete control of my PC muscle would not get me far, would it? Hundreds like that on this site, much more handsome than me. So I thought I need to put my charm out

Great profile lovely to see ! Welcome I'm sure you will find lots of fun x "

Thank you!

Come on people!! The offer for drinks and hangouts is still valid! It's the weekend baby!!!!

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

I'm just going to reiterate what others have said....a well written interesting profile. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Debs x

over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm just going to reiterate what others have said....a well written interesting profile. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Debs x"

From your mouth to God's ears

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

"I'm just going to reiterate what others have said....a well written interesting profile. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Debs x

From your mouth to God's ears "

Post new Message to Thread