Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kinky Kontinental Bus Tours !!

Jump to newest

By *enusadonis OP   Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Okay Okay now dont get carried away, hold your horses.

We have all heard about swinger cruises, swinger resorts, and what not. So, I thought there has to be some company offering swinger coach tours of Europe where you load a bus with horny-kinky fecking couples and tour them around Europe with itinerary involving the vanilla plus some of the the fantastic swinger clubs continent has to offer. However, there is no such thing and i could not find anybody providing this kind of service.

So, all we need is an open minded bus driver and a hired coach to make it happen.... any ideas, thoughts, volunteers??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Okay Okay now dont get carried away, hold your horses.

We have all heard about swinger cruises, swinger resorts, and what not. So, I thought there has to be some company offering swinger coach tours of Europe where you load a bus with horny-kinky fecking couples and tour them around Europe with itinerary involving the vanilla plus some of the the fantastic swinger clubs continent has to offer. However, there is no such thing and i could not find anybody providing this kind of service.

So, all we need is an open minded bus driver and a hired coach to make it happen.... any ideas, thoughts, volunteers??

"

All sounds fun , count us in

Mrs crazy

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

cork

All aboard I guess the paper bags can have a double use and tinted windows would be a must....lol

By *antricMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Would need a lot more than tinted windows

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Washable seats would be essential

Post new Message to Thread