Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

you have to pick one looks or personality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So you have pick one looks or personality don't want non this bullshit both picks lol. Id pick personality because would drive me crazy been with a bore even if there good looking need something about them as well and be able have banter lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personality deffo

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Id perfer both , but if i had to pick one , it would have to be looks , ya cant fuck a personality , unfortunately , i have to be somewhat attracted to some one before play , and we are here for playing , not dating

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

Personalty allways

over a year ago

I agree with Mrs Crazy if I don't fancy you there will be no fun... so looks 1st... personality 2nd

both is a bonus

over a year ago

Never settle for one if you can have both. Personality would be my priority, however.

Other posters have stated that you can't Fuck a personality. I'd suggest trying to have a good time with a twat.

Sexual chemistry is not just about looks folks.

By *cilWoman
over a year ago

Wexford

Oh definitely personality. In my opinion it's what makes a person attractive. I like my mind to be stimulated first. Nothing wrong with being good looking too!!

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Personality for me (Barry)

Fancying someone is ideal of course, but attraction can happen without.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Personality by a country mile for me xx

over a year ago

It's not impossible for people to have both so I'm saying both. ??

By *edRoxyxWoman
over a year ago

Mayo

"Id perfer both , but if i had to pick one , it would have to be looks , ya cant fuck a personality , unfortunately , i have to be somewhat attracted to some one before play , and we are here for playing , not dating

Mrs crazy "

Exactly this! Personality in the real world

over a year ago

Personality, there's nothing sexually attractive for me about a boring or shitty personality, regardless of the packaging.

over a year ago

Personality

Sam

over a year ago

Personality definately

over a year ago

Personality defo

over a year ago

So many liars here lol If personality was what's important here then it would be the nice guys getting laid not the hot guys

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Is this to shag or to live with?

over a year ago

"So many liars here lol If personality was what's important here then it would be the nice guys getting laid not the hot guys "

They're not mutually exclusive, you know

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't get those either or threads as it is completely hypothetical and therefore not relevant. Also the truth couldn't be further away sometimes from the responses you're getting as no one wants to be seen as shallow respectively it's the right mix that seals the deal eventually.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Personality can turn an unassuming person into a sexy one but looks tend to be a like or dislike and not subject to change.

over a year ago

I'm gonna say both. Cause I can't choose. Looks are important tbh and so is personality. Personality more so probably but looks have their place

over a year ago

Are the ladies here that are saying personality really expecting us to believe that if they meet a guy that's super hot.... They won't fuck him until they make sure his personality is up to scratch first? Yeah right lol By the time you realise he's a knobhead he's already fucked u senseless countless times

over a year ago

"Are the ladies here that are saying personality really expecting us to believe that if they meet a guy that's super hot.... They won't fuck him until they make sure his personality is up to scratch first? Yeah right lol By the time you realise he's a knobhead he's already fucked u senseless countless times "

I find I can spot knobheads easily enough.

over a year ago

"Are the ladies here that are saying personality really expecting us to believe that if they meet a guy that's super hot.... They won't fuck him until they make sure his personality is up to scratch first? Yeah right lol By the time you realise he's a knobhead he's already fucked u senseless countless times

I find I can spot knobheads easily enough. "

That's what they all say

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"So many liars here lol If personality was what's important here then it would be the nice guys getting laid not the hot guys "

Being hot doesn't entitle you to sex. Neither does being nice.

But being a decent human being with some emotional intelligence goes a long way.

I'm not hot but when I was here as a single guy I did ok for myself.

over a year ago

"So many liars here lol If personality was what's important here then it would be the nice guys getting laid not the hot guys

Being hot doesn't entitle you to sex. Neither does being nice.

But being a decent human being with some emotional intelligence goes a long way.

I'm not hot but when I was here as a single guy I did ok for myself.

"

All depends on standards too. Some guys doing well here are shaggin anything and everything. That's not aimed at you nor intended to be disrespectful to anyone in particular. Iam just calling a spade a spade.

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

On Fab, id say im attracted by looks first and foremost but in reality it would be personality that grabs my attention first...

over a year ago

Definitely looks on Fab Hard to tell someone's personality from a paragraph and two pictures.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Definitely looks on Fab Hard to tell someone's personality from a paragraph and two pictures."

That's what coffee meets are for... connection over look's everytime. Sexuality isn't a physical feature, it's a package

over a year ago

"Definitely looks on Fab Hard to tell someone's personality from a paragraph and two pictures.

That's what coffee meets are for... connection over look's everytime. Sexuality isn't a physical feature, it's a package"

Completely agree about coffee determining whether things are taken further. But what makes you meet someone for a coffee first? What makes you answer their mail? My argument is looks probably play a major role in that decision.....

over a year ago

"Definitely looks on Fab Hard to tell someone's personality from a paragraph and two pictures.

That's what coffee meets are for... connection over look's everytime. Sexuality isn't a physical feature, it's a package

Completely agree about coffee determining whether things are taken further. But what makes you meet someone for a coffee first? What makes you answer their mail? My argument is looks probably play a major role in that decision....."

Exactly. Yet ppl will probably still argue they go for personality first lol

By *ara44Woman
over a year ago

city

What if he has a excellent personality but a tiny cock?

over a year ago

Personality for me, hands down, I know gud looking guys and no personality. So I know go for personality. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Completely agree about coffee determining whether things are taken further. But what makes you meet someone for a coffee first? What makes you answer their mail? My argument is looks probably play a major role in that decision....."

Banter combined with pics

over a year ago

Completely agree about coffee determining whether things are taken further. But what makes you meet someone for a coffee first? What makes you answer their mail? My argument is looks probably play a major role in that decision.....

Banter combined with pics"

That's the dream scenario alright

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I started a thread somewhat related to this a while back. Along the lines of, shite pics great profile and vice versa. There are profiles where you look at the pica and go "phwoar" then you read the profile and get instantly turned off. Then you have the opposite, great profile bio and little to nothing in the way of pics (or bad ones) Sometimes, against better judgement you'll mail these profiles, and it will turn out great. A lot of the the time not.

The holy grail is a profile with pics AND text that makes you jump for the message button.....that's your combination of looks and personality.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I started a thread somewhat related to this a while back. Along the lines of, shite pics great profile and vice versa. There are profiles where you look at the pica and go "phwoar" then you read the profile and get instantly turned off. Then you have the opposite, great profile bio and little to nothing in the way of pics (or bad ones) Sometimes, against better judgement you'll mail these profiles, and it will turn out great. A lot of the the time not.

The holy grail is a profile with pics AND text that makes you jump for the message button.....that's your combination of looks and personality. "

sounds like your talking about dating site there hope not or you get given out to as I've been told quite few times now that this is fucking site and not a dating site on my threads lol

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

The holy grail is a profile with pics AND text that makes you jump for the message button.....that's your combination of looks and personality. sounds like your talking about dating site there hope not or you get given out to as I've been told quite few times now that this is fucking site and not a dating site on my threads lol "

No I'm talking about what we look for in a profile.

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Never judge a book by its cover.

To many fake people

over a year ago

...for me looks comes second every time. But no matter how good the chat and craic are there has to be chemistry on the coffee meet for another meet to happen. Oh and the kiss has to be good as that is the final decision maker.

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Looks turn the head...personality keeps the head turned.

over a year ago

I say personality sometime can make a person more attractive if there OK looking to u don't u think or is this just me ?????????

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Personallity. There's some dumb boring good looking feckers with no personality.

Post new Message to Thread