Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Maigh Eo v Ciarrai

Jump to newest

By *edRoxyx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo

Support the lads with a green and red theme profile pic?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will do something over the weekend

over a year ago

I'm from Dublin but looking forward to the game should be cracker

By *edRoxyx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo

"Will do something over the weekend "

Knew I could rely on you!

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"Will do something over the weekend

Knew I could rely on you! "

I'd love to but ....

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

best of luck mayo

By *elax!Man
over a year ago

Galway

Can't wait for it, Mayo by two I think.

By *edRoxyx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo

Gonna be a serious battle!

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

"Gonna be a serious battle!"

i wouldn't begrudge Mayo one bit if they won , been so close for so many years ,if they win sunday , i'll hope they go all the way this year

over a year ago

"Gonna be a serious battle!

i wouldn't begrudge Mayo one bit if they won , been so close for so many years ,if they win sunday , i'll hope they go all the way this year"

I'm half Kerry, and all my Kerry family say the same thing.

That's cool

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'd be optimistic that it'll be a good enough game but I don't think Mayo are anywhere near as good as Kerry. Having said that, Kerry haven't been up against a division 1 team since the league final.

By *edRoxyx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo

i wouldn't begrudge Mayo one bit if they won , been so close for so many years ,if they win sunday , i'll hope they go all the way this year"

They really do deserve it god love them

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

jasas i worked in holland in 96 , outnumbered 17 to 1 with achill island lads on the job ,

they beat us in the simi final and i got some slak that year , but ever since i feel their pain , almost getting there so many times since , its true kerry have not really had a game so far , and mayo have the hunger , either way as long as its a good game on the day , best of luck to both teams , win loose or draw , fair play to them

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

i wouldn't begrudge Mayo one bit if they won , been so close for so many years ,if they win sunday , i'll hope they go all the way this year

They really do deserve it god love them"

While I'd be perfectly happy to see them win an All Ireland, I can't agree with that. Teams who win finals deserve it as they've played better. The Mayo teams who have been in finals may haven't been good enough. My own opinion is that they're still not good enough. I'd suggest that they're probably the third best team in the country at the moment. That doesn't mean they won't win it but it means they have to play out of their skins and hope for some luck as well.

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

While I'd be perfectly happy to see them win an All Ireland, I can't agree with that. Teams who win finals deserve it as they've played better. The Mayo teams who have been in finals may haven't been good enough. My own opinion is that they're still not good enough. I'd suggest that they're probably the third best team in the country at the moment. That doesn't mean they won't win it but it means they have to play out of their skins and hope for some luck as well. "

yes and if they win it ,it means they played better and i don't begrudge them that , what exactly is your point ?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

While I'd be perfectly happy to see them win an All Ireland, I can't agree with that. Teams who win finals deserve it as they've played better. The Mayo teams who have been in finals may haven't been good enough. My own opinion is that they're still not good enough. I'd suggest that they're probably the third best team in the country at the moment. That doesn't mean they won't win it but it means they have to play out of their skins and hope for some luck as well.

yes and if they win it ,it means they played better and i don't begrudge them that , what exactly is your point ?"

The point is clear enough. They don't "deserve it" because they've lost in the past. They'll deserve it if they're the best team. Imo they're a long way off being the best team at the moment. Time will tell.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

yes and if they win it ,it means they played better and i don't begrudge them that , what exactly is your point ?

The point is clear enough. They don't "deserve it" because they've lost in the past. They'll deserve it if they're the best team. Imo they're a long way off being the best team at the moment. Time will tell. "

"God love them"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The point is clear enough. They don't "deserve it" because they've lost in the past. They'll deserve it if they're the best team. Imo they're a long way off being the best team at the moment. Time will tell.

"God love them" "

To be fair, you have to give them credit for their resilience. There are very few county teams who would keep coming back year after year in the way Mayo have. The problem is that they keep coming back with almost exactly the same team and it's just not good enough.

over a year ago

"God love them"

To be fair, you have to give them credit for their resilience. There are very few county teams who would keep coming back year after year in the way Mayo have. The problem is that they keep coming back with almost exactly the same team and it's just not good enough. "

Don't ruin his 'fun', MrMc Carthy, he thrives on these threads

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"God love them"

To be fair, you have to give them credit for their resilience. There are very few county teams who would keep coming back year after year in the way Mayo have. The problem is that they keep coming back with almost exactly the same team and it's just not good enough. "

I agree with you on that. That's the problem that they don't change.

It would be lovely to see a Connaught team win it but they have let the side down too many times to have any faith in them.

The "Deserve it" attitude is also a problem. You don't deserve it....you earn it.

"God love them"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"God love them"

To be fair, you have to give them credit for their resilience. There are very few county teams who would keep coming back year after year in the way Mayo have. The problem is that they keep coming back with almost exactly the same team and it's just not good enough.

Don't ruin his 'fun', MrMc Carthy, he thrives on these threads "

God help us all if they ever do win!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Kerry -3 is 7/5 with paddy power I might put this months mortgage payment on it and if I lose some nice person can lend me a tent

By *indykerryTV/TS
over a year ago

outdoors

What planet are ye on Kerry by 5 at least

By *niceguy-Man
over a year ago

dublin

I am a Dub but will be cheering for Mayo on Sunday but then i have good reason to if they get to the final a couple of friends i know are coming to Dublin for the all Ireland weekend and we are going to have our own game to play ( hehe ) so looking forward to getting my little part of Dublin UP Mayo fingers crossed

over a year ago

As promised, OP

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 08:10:16]

over a year ago

Looking forward too it

By *edRoxyx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo

"As promised, OP "

Beaut!

By *it_tribesmanMan
over a year ago

Galway

"As promised, OP

Beaut! "

over a year ago

"As promised, OP

Beaut! "

Thank you x

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Come on Kerry up the kingdom

over a year ago

"Come on Kerry up the kingdom "

We need you in a Kerry jersey you can't leave Boldgirl get 1 up on us lol

over a year ago

Working today. Im going to hide in a corner away from tv screen dont get the whole gaa thing sooner its over the better. Every call than will b you watching the match argh

over a year ago

"Come on Kerry up the kingdom

We need you in a Kerry jersey you can't leave Boldgirl get 1 up on us lol "

Boldgirl is half Kerry

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Working today. Im going to hide in a corner away from tv screen dont get the whole gaa thing sooner its over the better. Every call than will b you watching the match argh"

You're dead to me now!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Boldgirl is half Kerry "

I'm full Kerry

over a year ago

Boldgirl is half Kerry "

You have taken the picture with your mayo jersey on and a pair of Kerry shorts.

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

Boldgirl is half Kerry

You have taken the picture with your mayo jersey on and a pair of Kerry shorts. "

i'll stick em in the post tomorrow for her

By *ustybabe777Woman
over a year ago

Dublin 1

ANY MAYO.TICKETS ANYONE

By *ustybabe777Woman
over a year ago

Dublin 1

My Dads.a.Mayo man looking for one

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

read joe brolly column in independent. very good

By *pforit74Man
over a year ago

"read joe brolly column in independent. very good "

joe brolly

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

"read joe brolly column in independent. very good

joe brolly "

What ya think of that

over a year ago

Tipperary

i love joe brolly

over a year ago

"read joe brolly column in independent. very good

joe brolly

What ya think of that "

Such a classy line

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"i love joe brolly "

If he's on here you're sorted!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"i love joe brolly

If he's on here you're sorted! "

A brollmance

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance "

He's the thinking man's troll!

over a year ago

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

He's the thinking man's troll! "

Sounds better than some of the ones we currently have

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

Sounds better than some of the ones we currently have "

You mean he's a better footballer than the ones ye currently have

over a year ago

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

You mean he's a better footballer than the ones ye currently have "

You mean you the guys who are through to today's semi final(again)?

Go back to bed, you need new violin music at this stage

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

Go back to bed, you need new violin music at this stage "

You mean you the guys that haven't won an All-Ireland since 1951???

over a year ago

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

"

What's that?

Oh yeah

over a year ago

Never thought I'd say this.. but after seeing boldgirl in a mayo jersey I may just have to shout for mayo just to be within a chance of seeing her in another mayo themed outfit for the final!

Also, that mayo jersey would look really good on my bedroom floor

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"i love joe brolly

A brollmance

What's that?

Oh yeah "

It's the Mayo players busking....hoping somebody might throw an All-Ireland medal in the hat

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Even if mayo win today they'll lose in the final like always ..bunch of bottlers

over a year ago

Tipperary

you can't help but love joe brolly and his analysis

over a year ago

Up mayo...big win for Mayo if they can sort out full back line...and keep donaghy quiet...

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Fancy Mayo...but they have got to get a handle on Donaghy very early on or he'll cause havoc.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Up mayo...big win for Mayo if they can sort out full back line...and keep donaghy quiet... "

...and then they still have to worry about O'Donoghue, Geaney and Darren O'Sullivan coming off the bench. It's far from a one man full forward line.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It's very wet here at the moment with heavy and persistent rain forecast for the next few hours. It's not going to be the game we thought it might be.

over a year ago

Boldgirl is half Kerry "

I need to get you a half and half jersey then lol

over a year ago

"Up mayo...big win for Mayo if they can sort out full back line...and keep donaghy quiet...

...and then they still have to worry about O'Donoghue, Geaney and Darren O'Sullivan coming off the bench. It's far from a one man full forward line. "

Once Mayo can hold the full back line...and their half backs moving up and supporting their forwards...if they just take the simple scores....and not lose possession....it should be Mayo's day.

By *it_tribesmanMan
over a year ago

Galway

"Never thought I'd say this.. but after seeing boldgirl in a mayo jersey I may just have to shout for mayo just to be within a chance of seeing her in another mayo themed outfit for the final!

Also, that mayo jersey would look really good on my bedroom floor "

Totally agree with this!

I'd almost shout for Mayo ??

over a year ago

Mayo by three then Tyrone to beat them in final

By *wanasuckurpussyMan
over a year ago

Discreet

Mayo are hungry

over a year ago

Still Kerry winning it for me. Mayo need to move o shea out of full back

over a year ago

Mayo for haaang sambos

Dublin for Sam sounds better hehe hon the Dubs

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

If mayo management had any brains they would be dangerous .

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"If mayo management had any brains they would be dangerous ."

Crazy decision putting Aidan O Shea full back. And it still allowed Donaghy to be instrumental in most of Kerry's scores, especially the goals. A serious fail for Mayo management.

Good game of football that Mayo should have won by 3/4 points.

over a year ago

"Mayo for haaang sambos

Dublin for Sam sounds better hehe hon the Dubs "

it will be a mayo Tyrone final

By *it_tribesmanMan
over a year ago

Galway

Poor mayo fans will be broke from all the matches

over a year ago

"Mayo for haaang sambos

Dublin for Sam sounds better hehe hon the Dubs it will be a mayo Tyrone final "

Says the Fermanagh lad..... biggest laugh I've had all day

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Mayo should have won but both full back lines looked like they were on a session such was the defending...

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Mayo should have won but both full back lines looked like they were on a session such was the defending..."

That's true Rowdy. But moving your half forward to full back is crazy. Kerry's defense were poor but still held Mayo scoreless for long spells too.

Good game though. One of the best this year so far.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

"Mayo for haaang sambos

yep for sure Mayo should have on the day ,replays can be so much different as we know.

over a year ago

"Mayo for haaang sambos

Dublin for Sam sounds better hehe hon the Dubs it will be a mayo Tyrone final

Says the Fermanagh lad..... biggest laugh I've had all day "

mark my words boy

By *onniebumWoman
over a year ago

Tell ya later

Kerry will finish the job next week. Mayo don't deserve Sam

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"Mayo for haaang sambos

Says the Fermanagh lad..... biggest laugh I've had all day mark my words boy "

I see your still delusional today

over a year ago

"Mayo for haaang sambos

Says the Fermanagh lad..... biggest laugh I've had all day mark my words boy

Lol you not away hill walking

I see your still as hot as ever"

over a year ago

"Mayo for haaang sambos

not hope us dubs dont back down quitely

Hon the Dubs

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Mayo should have won but both full back lines looked like they were on a session such was the defending..."

yep they threw it away as usual

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Mayo should have won but both full back lines looked like they were on a session such was the defending...

yep they threw it away as usual "

I wouldn't say they threw it away at all. They didn't win it but it's not as if they completely dominated the game. Either team could have won.

over a year ago

Any ladies going next sat.....cud be fun...

over a year ago

Wonder why the rossies are so against mayo......

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Plenty of ladies going next Saturday I know two sisters that will be in croke park .seamus and aiden o'shea ...

over a year ago

Yea i wont be dissapointed either if we lost looking good bold girl i like

over a year ago

"Wonder why the rossies are so against mayo...... "

They don't have Andy

over a year ago

Bold tog with the team saturday... i gaurantee you will distract the kerry in that jersey

Hon mayo

Post new Message to Thread