Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

guys do fanny pics do it for you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

See lot women putting up pics of there fanny on this not my cup tea more into boobs and ass just wondering am I only one who doesn't get excited by fanny pic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Depends on the fanny and it's owner.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They don't bother me, what bothers me is women with fanny pics complaining about blokes with cock pics

over a year ago

"They don't bother me, what bothers me is women with fanny pics complaining about blokes with cock pics "
amen to this mate see this lot on here and they have about 20 fanny pics up Lol

over a year ago

"Depends on the fanny and it's owner."
. True some them look proper rank but they could prob say same about some the guys cocks I suppose lol

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Prefer boobs and big smile or bum but occasionally a fanny can take your fancy before hopefully, you tickle her

...fancy!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Each to their own but we both believe less is more. Find a revealing, suggestive photo so hot over the full throttle flash of flesh

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan
over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I prefer some body pictures, especially in some nice lingerie or arty kind of shots.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Each to their own but we both believe less is more. Find a revealing, suggestive photo so hot over the full throttle flash of flesh

"

"Less is more" is definitely relevant when it comes to fanny size!

over a year ago

Hate close up pics of female genitalia. Doesn't do it for me at all!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Each to their own but we both believe less is more. Find a revealing, suggestive photo so hot over the full throttle flash of flesh

"Less is more" is definitely relevant when it comes to fanny size! "

Makes a little Mickey look bigger

over a year ago

"

Same here. You'll never see a pic of my bits up on Fab. I do happily send them to someone Im chatting though

Less is definitely more in my opinion

Pollyx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Less is more" is definitely relevant when it comes to fanny size!

Makes a little Mickey look bigger"

...and that can only be good!

over a year ago

Ohh boys first things first lets stop calling them fannys!!! Ohh i hate that term

No i wont be putting pics of my " hoo ha" on fab either

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Mine is hiding in the jungle at the moment!

over a year ago

"Ohh boys first things first lets stop calling them fannys!!! Ohh i hate that term

"

Totally agree I hate that word!!!!

over a year ago

"

Totally agree I hate that word!!!!"

I prefer the word cunt myself

By *urious1983NIWoman
over a year ago

Lisburn

So I'm not a guy however

I think some things should be kept in the imagination! Less is definitely more and a seductive shot of some classy understated lingerie gets the imagination running wild imo

over a year ago

"Ohh boys first things first lets stop calling them fannys!!! Ohh i hate that term

"

Lol Your front Bum

over a year ago

Hate that word !!!

Not a fan up close up gynaecological shots tbh .

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 14:12:52]

over a year ago

Hate the f word... and guys complaining about girls having pussy pictures.. double standard.

over a year ago

"

Totally agree I hate that word!!!!

I prefer the word cunt myself "

That's way more worse than fanny and Fanny is a definite no no in my vocabulary.... !!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Hate the f word... and guys complaining about girls having pussy pictures.. double standard. "

Cocks are very photogenic though

over a year ago

"Hate the f word... and guys complaining about girls having pussy pictures.. double standard.

Cocks are very photogenic though "

Hahaha... You are soooooo right...

over a year ago

"Hate the f word... and guys complaining about girls having pussy pictures.. double standard.

Cocks are very photogenic though "

Some cocks are very photogenic... others are not lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hahaha... You are soooooo right... "

There's something statuesque and architectural about them.. They're quite inspirational in ways!

over a year ago

There's something statuesque and architectural about them.. They're quite inspirational in ways! "

I will forward the ugly cock pics on to you

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There's something statuesque and architectural about them.. They're quite inspirational in ways!

I will forward the ugly cock pics on to you "

If I want to see an ugly cock I just have to look downwards. It's pretty in its own little way though. I'm quite attached to it!

over a year ago

I'd rather see a bulldog licking piss off a nettle

By *ndy sullMan
over a year ago

not far from the city

If it was hanging in a butchers twud be there a long long time , that one about the bulldog n nettles , class I'm still giggling

over a year ago

Glad I'm not only one prefer some lingerie pics myself even just nice pic them in something sexy doesn't have be lingerie LOL

over a year ago

Same here. You'll never see a pic of my bits up on Fab. I do happily send them to someone Im chatting though

Pollyx"

I agree here!!! Less is more but I will send when I've got to know them a bit and if that's what they want, and would like them to send some too. I've found most ladies on here like to see what you look like and if you are athletic or dad bod or somewhere in between

Polly your pics with the pink knickers near the ankles are possibly my favorite pics on fab.. Classy suggestive and sexy as fook

over a year ago

Pollyx

I agree here!!! Less is more but I will send when I've got to know them a bit and if that's what they want, and would like them to send some too. I've found most ladies on here like to see what you look like and if you are athletic or dad bod or somewhere in between

Polly your pics with the pink knickers near the ankles are possibly my favorite pics on fab.. Classy suggestive and sexy as fook "

Ooo thank you sir

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

I love pussy pics.

over a year ago

Pollyx

Polly your pics with the pink knickers near the ankles are possibly my favorite pics on fab.. Classy suggestive and sexy as fook

Ooo thank you sir "

No.... Thank you

By *haggyhandsomeMan
over a year ago

dublin 15

"They don't bother me, what bothers me is women with fanny pics complaining about blokes with cock pics "

over a year ago

100% agree!!!.

over a year ago

Nope, never - same as cock pics really where a lot of the girls are concerned. It's part of a person, but tells you absolutely nothing about them. As the male half of a couple i'd rather see classy, more artistic photos, which for me often gives a clue as to the type of people the profile is about. Act classy, be classy. That being said we're all looking for different things. Some guys will see any sex as a 'win', where's we're interested in those we meet as people and individuals with more to them than just the ability to 'have sex'. No offence intended to those who do post those kind of photos - chances are we may on occasion get completely the wrong impression and miss out on lovely people.

Post new Message to Thread