Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Heavy cummers

Jump to newest

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well it's been one hole much with masturbating now that's nothing to most men but me I like to some me time every second night but decided to leave him alone for a while which brings me to the questions would a women prefer a heavy cummer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best ever lol

over a year ago

The heavier the better

over a year ago

The more the better !

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"The heavier the better "

over a year ago

"Well it's been one hole much with masturbating now that's nothing to most men but me I like to some me time every second night but decided to leave him alone for a while which brings me to the questions would a women prefer a heavy cummer "

Is this Greek?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I couldn't care less. It's nice to make and see a man cum - as long as it's not too early - but it doesn't really matter to me how much cum is being bagged up or expelled. It seems more of a bloke thing, thinking it proves fertility and potency.

over a year ago

"I couldn't care less. It's nice to make and see a man cum - as long as it's not too early - but it doesn't really matter to me how much cum is being bagged up or expelled. It seems more of a bloke thing, thinking it proves fertility and potency. "

Definitely a man thing

over a year ago

Heavy load producer checking in

Some like it, some don't.

Source: field research over the years

Personally I would prefer a smaller ejaculate, might be easier to aim with lol

over a year ago

More than a mouthful is a waste

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

More is good for covering on boobs!

over a year ago

"Well it's been one hole much with masturbating now that's nothing to most men but me I like to some me time every second night but decided to leave him alone for a while which brings me to the questions would a women prefer a heavy cummer

Is this Greek? "

I didn't understand it all either - but everyone else has lol

over a year ago

"Well it's been one hole much with masturbating now that's nothing to most men but me I like to some me time every second night but decided to leave him alone for a while which brings me to the questions would a women prefer a heavy cummer "

In Engrish:

Well, it's been one whole month without masterbating. Now that may seem like nothing to most men, but personally, I like some me time every second night. Recently I decided to refrain from masturbating for a while. This infers that the next time I do ejaculate, I will have built up a large supply of semen.

Which brings me to the question, would a woman prefer a heavy cummer?

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Im a heavy cummer ..At least 3 spurts

over a year ago

You should cum once a day if you're a guy, at least once every other day, not doing so has been linked to some negative health impacts.

over a year ago

"Well it's been one hole much with masturbating now that's nothing to most men but me I like to some me time every second night but decided to leave him alone for a while which brings me to the questions would a women prefer a heavy cummer

In Engrish:

Well, it's been one whole month without masterbating. Now that may seem like nothing to most men, but personally, I like some me time every second night. Recently I decided to refrain from masturbating for a while. This infers that the next time I do ejaculate, I will have built up a large supply of semen.

Which brings me to the question, would a woman prefer a heavy cummer?"

Thankyou

By *adypleasercossacMan
over a year ago

antrim

I am rarely consistent. I can cum 3-5 times in one session but sometimes I cum loads the first time and very little the rest. If I com loads frost time I know it's gonna be a 3 cum session, if not then it's a case of how far we can push it.

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

"I couldn't care less. It's nice to make and see a man cum - as long as it's not too early - but it doesn't really matter to me how much cum is being bagged up or expelled. It seems more of a bloke thing, thinking it proves fertility and potency. "

Agree with this. Anyway the longer you play without Cumming the more you cum. Try it lads the ladies will love you then haha.

over a year ago

I love a guy that can spurt at least 8 or 9 times in one orgasm.

over a year ago

Plenty in the tank sir.. Plenty in the tank :p

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 23:43:12]

By *oby.mobyMan
over a year ago

waterford

More often you cum the more cum your body produces. So you need to cumalot (no references here) have a short break and you will be loaded. If that makes any sense.

over a year ago

If you want to cum alot then eat raw cellary sticks and google the cum cocktail.

Do it for 1 month and then take a 2 week break from it. Then another month on the cum cocktail.

All the stuff is readily available from any good health food store.

over a year ago

And drink lots of water too. Thats important too.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"If you want to cum alot then eat raw cellary sticks and google the cum cocktail.

Do it for 1 month and then take a 2 week break from it. Then another month on the cum cocktail.

All the stuff is readily available from any good health food store."

Ah, the Peter North method.

over a year ago

"If you want to cum alot then eat raw cellary sticks and google the cum cocktail.

Ah, the Peter North method. "

Takes a few weeks to kick in,but load and volume does increase.

Lots of water was the key to it for me,as mine just became very gloopy and thick. Sounds great but when you really want to shoot,it needs to be a bit more fluidy.

over a year ago

Sorry, what?

over a year ago

Sorry, what?"

Ah its this new text talk perhaps.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Ah, the Peter North method.

Takes a few weeks to kick in,but load and volume does increase.

Lots of water was the key to it for me,as mine just became very gloopy and thick. Sounds great but when you really want to shoot,it needs to be a bit more fluidy."

Sadly I hate celery, so I won't be trying it.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Royal jelly increases your loads. I tested this one time by taking royal jelly capsules for a period and after just a few days I already noticed the difference.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Royal jelly increases your loads. I tested this one time by taking royal jelly capsules for a period and after just a few days I already noticed the difference."

Ohhhhh.

Post new Message to Thread