Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What made you swing?

Jump to newest

By *ecentguy321 OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

The wife has mentioned a threesome multiple times. But always changes her mind. She seems to be genuine when she says she wants to, then seems to get scared

What was it that made you decide to involve another person for the first time? How did you feel? Did it live up to your expectations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hubby begged me for a threesome, when we did it I found I loved it. Don't screw around though, I tend to like a regular f/b

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Inviting a woman to join us for some FMF fun, we chatted on KIK for a few days to make sure we were first of all, all sane and then on the same sexy wavelength...

A coffee meet would be a good first step but in our case we all got on so well that we planned a night for all three of us to pop our threesome cherry together.

I was always curious about it and it far surpassed my sex-pectations.

I understand your partner having mixed feelings so maybe a coffee and chat initially as Cozy chemistry is #1 though

By *ecentguy321 OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

"Inviting a woman to join us for some FMF fun, we chatted on KIK for a few days to make sure we were first of all, all sane and then on the same sexy wavelength...

A coffee meet would be a good first step but in our case we all got on so well that we planned a night for all three of us to pop our threesome cherry together.

I understand your partner having mixed feelings so maybe a coffee and chat initially as Cozy chemistry is #1 though "

Its not got to that point yet. We created a joint profile then she wanted it deleted. I think shes worried about people finding out, but i get the sense shes very interested

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

When we started going out G said "I want to try lots of things with lots of people"

I said "I think I can help you with that"

over a year ago

"Inviting a woman to join us for some FMF fun, we chatted on KIK for a few days to make sure we were first of all, all sane and then on the same sexy wavelength...

I understand your partner having mixed feelings so maybe a coffee and chat initially as Cozy chemistry is #1 though

Its not got to that point yet. We created a joint profile then she wanted it deleted. I think shes worried about people finding out, but i get the sense shes very interested"

Ask her?

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Its not got to that point yet. We created a joint profile then she wanted it deleted. I think shes worried about people finding out, but i get the sense shes very interested"

--------------------

Could be a little battle going on between her "good girl" "bad girl" side as well??? /

You seem clued in so am sure discretion will be given to the lady. Am sounding like Cilla Black now, but do feel free to come back and tell us how you got on

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The pure need of sex.

over a year ago

"The pure need of sex. "

over a year ago

Sex without the emotional attachment .... should have been a man

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Sex without the emotional attachment .... should have been a man "

---------

Ehh... Have you chatted to some of the women here???

over a year ago

Everyone is nervous at the beginning....

If anyone remembers lovers leap house a good 20 years ago in Wicklow we backed out so many times although we were dying to go! Once you take the leap you will know if you love this or not

Sam

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

The mfm I had on hols one yr and then told hubby over the phone that night!!!! and that lead to us swinging xx

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Everyone is nervous at the beginning....

If anyone remembers lovers leap house a good 20 years ago in Wicklow we backed out so many times although we were dying to go! Once you take the leap you will know if you love this or not

Sam"

Holy shit I forgot about that place. I used to read about it in the Sunday world all the time when I was a young lad.

It's probably where the seeds got planted....

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Nothing scary about it, instead of one cock it's two. Simples

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Nothing scary about it, instead of one cock it's two. Simples "

over a year ago

For myself it just felt like a natural progression within our relationship, partner and myself craved every aspect of each other mentally, emotionally and sexually, and of course boundaries are pushed to and fro until we agree a happy medium, for our adventure into swingland. From there on in it has been a steep learning curve. There is no denying all the positives that go with this lifestyle, but also a lot of life lessons learned along the way, some of these quite challenging as a couple. Nothing can quite prepare you for the initial experience, so a lot of talking between each other around the pros and cons are essential.sexual liberation is amazing, and when this is supported by emotional and psychological connection to each other first and foremost, the experience is out of this world, a piece of advice, when you both have this experience and come away from it, treat your princess like the beautiful lady that she is and vica versa, because there will be highs and lows.

over a year ago

"Everyone is nervous at the beginning....

Sam

Holy shit I forgot about that place. I used to read about it in the Sunday world all the time when I was a young lad.

It's probably where the seeds got planted...."

By *ecentguy321 OP   Man
over a year ago

nearby

Its not got to that point yet. We created a joint profile then she wanted it deleted. I think shes worried about people finding out, but i get the sense shes very interested

--------------------

Could be a little battle going on between her "good girl" "bad girl" side as well??? /

You seem clued in so am sure discretion will be given to the lady. Am sounding like Cilla Black now, but do feel free to come back and tell us how you got on "

I think your spot on, she wants too, but the nerves are winning. Just wondering what made people take that final leap of faith.

(I imagine lots of alchohol? Lol)

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

--------------------

You seem clued in so am sure discretion will be given to the lady. Am sounding like Cilla Black now, but do feel free to come back and tell us how you got on

I think your spot on, she wants too, but the nerves are winning. Just wondering what made people take that final leap of faith.

(I imagine lots of alchohol? Lol)"

--------------

If she's nervous, best find out exactly what she's nervous about... Nervous about possibility of someone finding out? Nerves about being with an extra body? Nervous about doing something new?

A little dutch courage is well & good, but a simple no pressure coffee meet can often allay nerves and work wonders

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Nobody 'made me' do anything. It was just suggested and I was intrigued and hey presto

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Had my first MFF in my early twenties and it just felt so great it was a no brainer.

Re your wife op, I hosted a soirée recently with a mixed group and all the ladies were bi but two of the ladies were curious and nervous. It was a fantastic setting were they could witness their fantasy and decide if they wanted to take the leap...they both did with gusto and I am delighted to have provided that environment for them.

Madame Boo

By *urious1983NIWoman
over a year ago

Lisburn

Meeting someone on tinder. Promised to be the Dom that I needed along with the mental stimulation. Met, played, enjoyed and then he went cold Natural progression to head here trying to find what I desire. Good luck with persuading your good lady wife OP

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Potential energy due to height and gravity

By *m158Couple
over a year ago

Cork

childhood sweethearts went and had great kids then fantasized about 3 and 4 somes...took the plunge on holidays in Portugal and it's been wonderful for us

over a year ago

For me it was boredom curiosty distraction and my rules

By *urious1983NIWoman
over a year ago

Lisburn

"For me it was boredom curiosty distraction and my rules "

And all of these too

over a year ago

"For me it was boredom curiosty distraction and my rules

And all of these too "

Same here

over a year ago

The ride.

over a year ago

Some one told me about it and here i am years later x

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Missed the physical side of a relationship but didnt want to commit to someone. Met someone on pof and he introduced me to this site

over a year ago

I was voted most likely to appear on Eurotrash tv show in secondary school. So I have just been fulfilling my destiny.

over a year ago

I'm too picky for threesomes. Rather mff than mmf and even mff doesn't float my boat. Probably just haven't met the right people

over a year ago

"I'm too picky for threesomes. Rather mff than mmf and even mff doesn't float my boat. Probably just haven't met the right people "

That been said, I would love to do a mfffff

By *olo999Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

That buildup of mental filth in your head until you cant help but cross that line...

over a year ago

"The wife has mentioned a threesome multiple times. But always changes her mind. She seems to be genuine when she says she wants to, then seems to get scared

What was it that made you decide to involve another person for the first time? How did you feel? Did it live up to your expectations?"

I wanted to experience cuckold, and also meet a lady who enjoyed the art of sex, that wasn't shy about her needs!!

Vanilla is so hit and miss .. The amout of ladies who won't let you go down or go down themselves is not worth the hassle!!

The saying a lady on the street a devil between the sheets is what brought me fabs direction

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"Sex without the emotional attachment .... should have been a man "

Post new Message to Thread