Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Trump

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Donald Trump has just tweeted once again about the events in Charlottesville, Virginia saying that the removal of statues of Confederate Generals makes him "sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart".

What do irish people think , ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I think he should shove his tweets up his arse and fuck off while he's doing it.

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"I think he should shove his tweets up his arse and fuck off while he's doing it."

I second this!!

By *es deux lapinCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Love Trump ,no PC crap ,straight talker ,could do with him over here

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Love Trump ,no PC crap ,straight talker ,could do with him over here "

A senile unhinged narcissistic white supremacist enabler?

Nah we're fine with our excuses for politicians thanks. The US can keep him.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think he should shove his tweets up his arse and fuck off while he's doing it."
i agree fucking ass

over a year ago

Ok if you all think trump is wrong how about we take down the De valera statues , he incited a civil war here and was on the loosening side ,

over a year ago

Hes the spunk his ma should have swallowed

over a year ago

Are the statues partly racist - yes

Is american history partly racist - yes

Should Trump protect american history - yes

Should Trump protect free speech - yes.

At least he is not obama who backed ukraine neo nazis, who actually funded and armed neo nazi groups. Trump stopped that.

If you have a really bad view of trump, its likely most of your news feed is coming through media outlets owned by amazon.

He filled up 2 or 3 councils of advisors with left wing business men, He offered jobs to the best qualified regardless of them being left or right wing. He is tackling real problems for america, and he was fairly voted in as president. What do you people want? Clinton or Obama telling us "oh look at the lovely black baby" while funding neo nazis, someone totally hypocritical? Trump has been fairly true except where his hand was forced like on russia he has been pretty okay for an american president.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Ok if you all think trump is wrong how about we take down the De valera statues , he incited a civil war here and was on the loosening side , "

Why not? I'm no fan of him either.

Are there even any Dev statues?

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Are the statues partly racist - yes

At least he is not obama who backed ukraine neo nazis, who actually funded and armed neo nazi groups. Trump stopped that.

If you have a really bad view of trump, its likely most of your news feed is coming through media outlets owned by amazon.

He filled up 2 or 3 councils of advisors with left wing business men, He offered jobs to the best qualified regardless of them being left or right wing. He is tackling real problems for america, and he was fairly voted in as president. What do you people want? Clinton or Obama telling us "oh look at the lovely black baby" while funding neo nazis, someone totally hypocritical? Trump has been fairly true except where his hand was forced like on russia he has been pretty okay for an american president."

I'd like to see where you got this information from before I comment further. Not saying you're wrong. Just saying I want to see it.

And no I won't "do my own research" before you say that. I want to see where you're getting your research from.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

If the left indeed wish to remove all "racist" statues and effigies then the washington monument needs to come down,mount Rushmore needs to be sand blasted the capital of the US needs to be renamed just to state a few things that the left need to ensure happens. The left are like twats let loose in a shop doing a grab all you can in 5 minutes spree.No doubt some lovely liberals will try and castigate me for this opinion and will probably call me a nazi or a fascist blah blah blah just because my viewpoint differs from theirs,all the while they will not have read up or educated themselves on the history of some of the monuments the left are attacking and claiming to be symbols of hate.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Just to add to my post,most of the people who say Trump should be impeached have zero clue what impeachable offenses are and are merely echoing what they have heard online due to not being able to form an opinion based on facts for themselves. Trump for pope.

over a year ago

"Hes the spunk his ma should have swallowed"

over a year ago

Trump is an idiot, half the country is embarrassed by him, the other half are poor and think he will help them

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Trump is an idiot, half the country is embarrassed by him, the other half are poor and think he will help them "

You've obviously based this on statistics yes?

over a year ago

"I'd like to see where you got this information from before I comment further. "

What information in particular? That Obama funded neo nazis? They are knee deep in the Azov Battalion. They previously banned funding/training but removed the ban when Russia moved in to crimea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-lifts-ban-on-funding-neo-Nazi-Ukrainian-militia-441884

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-many-neo-nazis-is-the-us-backing-in-ukraine

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/30/preparing-for-war-with-ukraines-fascist-defenders-of-freedom/

By *ealOne74Man
over a year ago

limerick

Let me guess - you're Russian?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Let me guess - you're Russian? "

We're on an Irish forum debating American politics and your comeback is questioning someone's nationality? Ironic.

By *ealOne74Man
over a year ago

limerick

It's not a comeback. I generally don't give a shit about American president, it's just that your views are similar to those of typical Russian propaganda victims hence the guess...

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"It's not a comeback. I generally don't give a shit about American president, it's just that your views are similar to those of typical Russian propaganda victims hence the guess... "

I will never be a victim therefore the victim card doesn't have any place here,what I am is a person that looks at things with an open mind and am not influenced by propaganda be it pro or anti Trump,I look at facts not opinions and if everyone did the same there would be a lot less bullshit around the globe.

By *ealOne74Man
over a year ago

limerick

But you are a Russian, aren't you? :D

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"It's not a comeback. I generally don't give a shit about American president, it's just that your views are similar to those of typical Russian propaganda victims hence the guess...

I will never be a victim therefore the victim card doesn't have any place here,what I am is a person that looks at things with an open mind and am not influenced by propaganda be it pro or anti Trump,I look at facts not opinions and if everyone did the same there would be a lot less bullshit around the globe."

A laudable outlook.

However I too look at facts, and for me it's plain to see what trump is. Love him or hate him, agree or disagree with his policies, you would have to be wilfully ignorant not to see that he is a deeply flawed person. Emotionally stunted. Narcissistic. A total liar. This cannot be argued, it is fact.

That alone makes him unfit for the job at hand.

I wouldn't be calling Obama a saint either, but as a person he's a damn sight more even keeled than trump. But and this is the part trump supporters hate:

Both Obama and Hillary are now irrelevant. They're done. In the past. It's the present that needs to be discussed. If you have to bring them up to defend trump then you don't have much of a defence.

over a year ago

"Trump is an idiot, half the country is embarrassed by him, the other half are poor and think he will help them

"

Like you did with your previous post I assume?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Trump is an idiot, half the country is embarrassed by him, the other half are poor and think he will help them

Like you did with your previous post I assume?"

AH tosser I missed you oops typo

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"It's not a comeback. I generally don't give a shit about American president, it's just that your views are similar to those of typical Russian propaganda victims hence the guess...

I will never be a victim therefore the victim card doesn't have any place here,what I am is a person that looks at things with an open mind and am not influenced by propaganda be it pro or anti Trump,I look at facts not opinions and if everyone did the same there would be a lot less bullshit around the globe.

A laudable outlook.

However I too look at facts, and for me it's plain to see what trump is. Love him or hate him, agree or disagree with his policies, you would have to be wilfully ignorant not to see that he is a deeply flawed person. Emotionally stunted. Narcissistic. A total liar. This cannot be argued, it is fact.

I wouldn't be calling Obama a saint either, but as a person he's a damn sight more even keeled than trump. But and this is the part trump supporters hate:

Both Obama and Hillary are now irrelevant. They're done. In the past. It's the present that needs to be discussed. If you have to bring them up to defend trump then you don't have much of a defence."

Undoubtedly Trump is a narcissist and surrounded by yes men,but the left scream murder at every opportunity and would blame him for a rainy day if they thought they could get away with it,for example his statement about what happened in Charlottesville was correct,a group had applied for a permit to protest (as is their constitutional right whether you agree with their ideologies or not) and another group who did not have the required permits arrived looking to stir up trouble and in the ensuing melee an innocent woman lost her life. By the time the left got through with their rhetoric it would appear to the uneducated (on this particular point) that Trump had sided with the kkk and that antifa and blm were innocent victims in all of this.I don't care if what I say is popular or not as it is correct.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

AH tosser I missed you oops typo"

did your owners give you permission to post on the forums again? make sure you agree with EVERYTHING they say we know you're not allowed freedom of thought.

over a year ago

AH tosser I missed you oops typo"

Brilliantly done the typo put down is soooo original and the side step of the query ? Yep sharp as a spoon as always

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Brilliantly done the typo put down is soooo original and the side step of the query ? Yep sharp as a spoon as always

"

no doubt you will resort to your usual tactics of reporting me for being bad to you and get me a time out on here.we should do that coffee meet sometime

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

no doubt you will resort to your usual tactics of reporting me for being bad to you and get me a time out on here.we should do that coffee meet sometime "

Just out of curiosity, and maybe I missed something, but what's the hostility about? or should it be

over a year ago

no doubt you will resort to your usual tactics of reporting me for being bad to you and get me a time out on here.we should do that coffee meet sometime "

Fyi I dont report anyone on here no matter how they behave. Its just words on a screen and i could give a shit.

Enlighten me about the coffee?

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

A laudable outlook.

Both Obama and Hillary are now irrelevant. They're done. In the past. It's the present that needs to be discussed. If you have to bring them up to defend trump then you don't have much of a defence.

Undoubtedly Trump is a narcissist and surrounded by yes men,but the left scream murder at every opportunity and would blame him for a rainy day if they thought they could get away with it,for example his statement about what happened in Charlottesville was correct,a group had applied for a permit to protest (as is their constitutional right whether you agree with their ideologies or not) and another group who did not have the required permits arrived looking to stir up trouble and in the ensuing melee an innocent woman lost her life. By the time the left got through with their rhetoric it would appear to the uneducated (on this particular point) that Trump had sided with the kkk and that antifa and blm were innocent victims in all of this.I don't care if what I say is popular or not as it is correct."

Y'see, there's only one small problem. It doesn't matter if you're correct. Not denouncing white supremacists, immediately or otherwise means you're complicit. He was afraid to do it immediately because we all know they're his voters.

Bigotry must be called out for what it is immediately.

Also, as an aside why do we need to give a fuck about statues anyway? Removing them is not erasing who they represent from history.

It was mentioned the other night that there are no statues of Hitler in Germany, but the Germans sure as hell haven't forgotten him.

Fuck the statues, there's no need for them.

over a year ago

A laudable outlook.

Both Obama and Hillary are now irrelevant. They're done. In the past. It's the present that needs to be discussed. If you have to bring them up to defend trump then you don't have much of a defence."

You said he is a deeply flawed person. Emotionally stunted. Narcissistic. A total liar. This cannot be argued, it is fact.

Wrong this is just your opinion ,

This is what trump means by alternative fact , not fact at all just someone's opinion ,

over a year ago

"Ok if you all think trump is wrong how about we take down the De valera statues , he incited a civil war here and was on the loosening side , "

Where is there a statue to DeValera in Ireland??

over a year ago

"Love Trump ,no PC crap ,straight talker ,could do with him over here "

And clearly no fucking witt.

He's a clown, a very very dangerous one.

over a year ago

Trump.

He has said the Russia story is fake and it is the main stream media pushing the story. He said that "nobody knows" if Russia interfered in the election. The CIA, FBI and DNI all agree on Russian influence in the 2016 election.

Claimed millions of fraudulent votes were cast in the election with no evidence to back up his statement. A total fabrication.

He boasted of the largest inauguration crowd ever . A total fabrication.

He claimed "god" stopped the rain fpr his inauguration. It was raining and there is no proof of any god let alone a particular god let alone a communication with said god which they revealed they stopped the rain (rain didn't stop)

He said Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski begged him to come “to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me” and Trump said no.

In fact, Scarborough and Brzezinski said, Scarborough alone joined Trump for dinner one night and himself and Mika returned another night briefly.

Trump’s own tweets on the matter exposed his lie: If he “said no” to their pleas to visit, how could Trump have known what Brzezinski’s face looked like?

Trump never asked then-FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation into then-national security adviser Michael Flynn. Through his attorney, the president says he never asked Comey to call off his probe into Flynn’s Russian contacts. Unfortunately for the president, Comey took notes of his meetings with Trump, memorializing that Trump demanded “loyalty” and said he “hoped” Comey could “let the [Flynn investigation] go.

Comey was a “showboat” who was not well-liked or well-respected within the FBI. Comey defended his reputation against Trump’s burns in his public testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, saying, “Those were lies, plain and simple.” Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who assumed the job after Trump fired Comey, backed up Comey’s account, saying that he enjoyed “broad support within the FBI and still does to this day,” adding that “the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey.”

Trump fired Comey on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. In his (suspicious) initial explanation for ousting Comey, the president said that Comey mishandled the probe into Clinton’s emails (despite having previously praised his “guts” in that very situation). But Trump quickly contradicted himself, telling NBC’s Lester Holt, “I was going to fire Comey—my decision. There is no good time to do it, by the way . . . I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.”

Donald Trump Jr. was “open and transparent” about his June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower. Sure, if by “open and transparent” he means Trump Jr. first denied the meeting, then little by little changed his story as The New York Times revealed more and more details about what really happened. Jr. first conceded he’d met the lawyer, then added that they’d met about Russian adoptions, and finally, when the Times said they’d publish his email chain, admitted he met with the lawyer after being promised incriminating intel on Hillary Clinton. Withholding information until news reports prove you to be lying? Not-so-much transparent.

“Donald Trump Jr. is a good ‘boy.’ ” In fact, Trump Jr. is a 39-year-old man, and father of five.

Trump will release his tax returns as soon as the supposed “routine audit” into his finances is complete. Or at least, that’s what he kept saying during the campaign. Cut to earlier this year, and the president has already reneged, saying in an interview with The Economist that he “doubt[s]” he’d release his returns after all because “nobody cares about my tax return except for the reporters,” and adding, “maybe I’ll release them after I’m finished because I’m very proud of them, actually.” His communications director, Hope Hicks, had to remind him of his original promise with an awkward nudge: “Once the audit is over.”

There was some sort of crime or attack by undocumented immigrants in Sweden. “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump said at a Florida rally in February. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers [of undocumented immigrants]. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.” This was a baffling statement to the viewing public—and Swedish officials, as there was no incident at all that had occurred in the country.

Trump isn’t for cutting taxes for the rich. “The people I care most about are the middle-income people in this country, who have gotten screwed,” Trump told The Wall Street Journal this week. “And if there’s upward revision, it’s going to be on high-income people.” Sounds nice, but in reality, Trump has endorsed policies that will amount to a gigantic tax cut for the rich—so much so that “40 percent of the benefit of his proposals would accrue to the highest-earning 1 percent,” according to the Tax Policy Center.

Undocumented immigrants are “animals” who “slice” and “dice” teenage girls. The president evidently doesn’t know the difference between undocumented immigrants and undocumented immigrant gang members.

We are going to repeal and replace Obamacare “quickly,” easily, on “day one.” Day one he said. Wow !!!!

He said “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Trump subsequently admitted that there are no tapes.

He reckons he is more presidential than any other president bar Lincoln. What ??????

I will say one thing for him though he knew who his base was coming up to the election and played them perfectly to get the votes. He won the evangelical christian vote overwhelmingly and considering a large majority of those folks don't accept evolution and think the earth is circa 6,000 years old he was their ideal alpha male to represent their bigotry to take back their country that their white european ancestors had taken off the natives. The irony is strong when neo nazi al right christians are whining about jews not replacing them when their supposed saviour was a middle eastern most likely dark skinned jew himself if indeed Jesus did exist. These neo nazi inbreds think the modern mythical western white looking Jesus is an accurate portrayal of a mjddle eastern man living 2,000 years ago.

These are the types of people who accept that the bible which is useful only as bog roll is to be taken seriously a historically accurate documentation of events. They believe in talking snakes, bushes and donkeys. They believe that a woman was made from a mans rib. They cherrypick the parts of the bible that are anti gay yet seem blissful in their abandonment that wearing mjxed fabrics is a sin or that working the sabbath is a sin. Many of them and Trump included are money obsessed despite Jesus aversion and condemnation of material wealth.

They are an easily impressed crowd. They are type that believe in astrology and have no understanding of astrology. They are the type that pray for their sick kids rather than give them medicine.

That type of voter is not influenced by evidence to the contrary of their beliefs. They plough through their cognitive dissonance. They are maleable. They are uneducated. They are easy to swindle.

It is why Trump plays the god card. It reminds them that to them Trump is one of them. Not withstanding his previous residence was a tacky gold penthouse in 5th av while they can only dream of such riches.

He is a celeb and america has a sick obsession with celebrity. Be it left or right wing. Both sides of the political aisle has sheep that follow every word a particular celeb may utter.

Make no mistake about it if Kim Kardashian was to run for president I have no doubt sge would gain quite a large fan base.

The american model is very very flawed. It is way too much under the influence of big dollar political "donations".

In the end America probably got the president it deserved. America revels in it's self appointed leader of the free world title whilst a lot of it's citizens couldn't give a fiddlers about the rest of the world. That leads further i to the Trump psyche of Amerjca first. Basically fuck the rest of the globe.. climate change is a chinese hoax and pull out of the paris climate accord

A country that has a president who goes against more than est 95% of scientists who agree climate change is happening also believe there was a worldwide flood where the arc rest on the top of mount ararat after. They believe a man named Noah lived to be over 900 years old . They literally believe this. They believe Adam & Eve had 2 sons and all of humanity comes from these 2 people. A family with 2 sons to get the human species up and running. These are the types of people who voted for Trump

It isnt make america great again. Trump is anti science and with Betsy Devos in charge of educarion they will help nake america dumb again.

over a year ago

"Ok if you all think trump is wrong how about we take down the De valera statues , he incited a civil war here and was on the loosening side ,

Where is there a statue to DeValera in Ireland?? "

Ennis county Clare

over a year ago

He filled up 2 or 3 councils of advisors with left wing business men, He offered jobs to the best qualified regardless of them being left or right wing. He is tackling real problems for america, and he was fairly voted in as president. What do you people want? Clinton or Obama telling us "oh look at the lovely black baby" while funding neo nazis, someone totally hypocritical? Trump has been fairly true except where his hand was forced like on russia he has been pretty okay for an american president."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He filled up 2 or 3 councils of advisors with left wing business men, He offered jobs to the best qualified regardless of them being left or right wing. He is tackling real problems for america, and he was fairly voted in as president. What do you people want? Clinton or Obama telling us "oh look at the lovely black baby" while funding neo nazis, someone totally hypocritical? Trump has been fairly true except where his hand was forced like on russia he has been pretty okay for an american president. "

Wait... Are you saying that Anthony Scaramucci was the best qualified person for the communications director's job??

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

A laudable outlook.

You said he is a deeply flawed person. Emotionally stunted. Narcissistic. A total liar. This cannot be argued, it is fact.

Wrong this is just your opinion ,

This is what trump means by alternative fact , not fact at all just someone's opinion , "

Oh not my opinion at all. Definitely fact. You only have to observe him for five minutes to see it. Sadly so many were searching for an alternative to the status quo they either consciously or unconsciously choose to ignore it, or see themselves in him. I could cite plenty of things to back me up but you'd just dismiss them as fake news.

Ironically he's the biggest snowflake there is.

I can't reason you out of a place you didn't reason yourself into.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You can preserve history and culture and commemorate a time period with art, sculptures, museums etc.

There is no need to honour and preserve the memory of confederate racist war leaders with statues in public places. So why not clear them and make space for something new.

As for Valera, he's a rather controversial figure IMO, not someone i'd honour for his doings....

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Donald Trump has just tweeted once again about the events in Charlottesville, Virginia saying that the removal of statues of Confederate Generals makes him "sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart".

I think he's correct in what he says

What do irish people think , ???

"

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Hes the spunk his ma should have swallowed

"

Well said.....not

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Love Trump ,no PC crap ,straight talker ,could do with him over here

Nah we're fine with our excuses for politicians thanks. The US can keep him."

Is there something wrong about being white

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Trump is an idiot, half the country is embarrassed by him, the other half are poor and think he will help them "

very ignorant and stupid remark

over a year ago

Lol

No one is biting pmsl

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

The American unemployment rate is at 4.3% and their Dow Jones is at an all time high.

In my humble opinion , I think he will be a great president.

It's a pity we don't have a few successful,experienced business men/women calling the shots in the Dail .

The sooner we get away from career politicians,ex school teachers and local independent lunatics the better.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"The American unemployment rate is at 4.3% and their Dow Jones is at an all time high.

It's a pity we don't have a few successful,experienced business men/women calling the shots in the Dail .

The sooner we get away from career politicians,ex school teachers and local independent lunatics the better."

Well said....the snow flakes won't listen to you

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

Thanks bud.

No doubt they will listen to the bullshit begurdging media trying to sell extra papers to their flock of sheep.

over a year ago

"Hes the spunk his ma should have swallowed

"

That made me laugh

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

It's equally hilarious and troubling that you can view unedited, unbiased free from spin footage of trump where all of his flaws are plain to see and a certain section of society flat out refuse to see it.

You really can't help people who don't want it, and you can't teach those who don't want to learn.

Sad!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"The American unemployment rate is at 4.3% and their Dow Jones is at an all time high.

The sooner we get away from career politicians,ex school teachers and local independent lunatics the better."

the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.5% under Obama with more jobs being created per month than now and why would you want business men who were bankrupted 6 times running the country

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

The sooner we get away from career politicians,ex school teachers and local independent lunatics the better.the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.5% under Obama with more jobs being created per month than now and why would you want business men who were bankrupted 6 times running the country "

not true

over a year ago

newcastle

The sooner we get away from career politicians,ex school teachers and local independent lunatics the better.the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.5% under Obama with more jobs being created per month than now and why would you want business men who were bankrupted 6 times running the country

not true"

sorry to disappoint but it is

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

confused

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a fool's idea of a smart man"

over a year ago

"Trump.

He has said the Russia story is fake and it is the main stream media pushing the story. He said that "nobody knows" if Russia interfered in the election. The CIA, FBI and DNI all agree on Russian influence in the 2016

election.

Claimed millions of fraudulent votes were cast in the election with no evidence to back up his statement. A total fabrication.

He boasted of the largest inauguration crowd ever . A total fabrication.

He claimed "god" stopped the rain fpr his inauguration. It was raining and there is no proof of any god let alone a particular god let alone a communication with said god which they revealed they stopped the rain (rain didn't stop)

He said Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski begged him to come “to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me” and Trump said no.

In fact, Scarborough and Brzezinski said, Scarborough alone joined Trump for dinner one night and himself and Mika returned another night briefly.

Trump’s own tweets on the matter exposed his lie: If he “said no” to their pleas to visit, how could Trump have known what Brzezinski’s face looked like?

Trump never asked then-FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation into then-national security adviser Michael Flynn. Through his attorney, the president says he never asked Comey to call off his probe into Flynn’s Russian contacts. Unfortunately for the president, Comey took notes of his meetings with Trump, memorializing that Trump demanded “loyalty” and said he “hoped” Comey could “let the [Flynn investigation] go.

Comey was a “showboat” who was not well-liked or well-respected within the FBI. Comey defended his reputation against Trump’s burns in his public testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, saying, “Those were lies, plain and simple.” Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who assumed the job after Trump fired Comey, backed up Comey’s account, saying that he enjoyed “broad support within the FBI and still does to this day,” adding that “the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey.”

Trump fired Comey on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. In his (suspicious) initial explanation for ousting Comey, the president said that Comey mishandled the probe into Clinton’s emails (despite having previously praised his “guts” in that very situation). But Trump quickly contradicted himself, telling NBC’s Lester Holt, “I was going to fire Comey—my decision. There is no good time to do it, by the way . . . I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.”

Donald Trump Jr. was “open and transparent” about his June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower. Sure, if by “open and transparent” he means Trump Jr. first denied the meeting, then little by little changed his story as The New York Times revealed more and more details about what really happened. Jr. first conceded he’d met the lawyer, then added that they’d met about Russian adoptions, and finally, when the Times said they’d publish his email chain, admitted he met with the lawyer after being promised incriminating intel on Hillary Clinton. Withholding information until news reports prove you to be lying? Not-so-much transparent.

“Donald Trump Jr. is a good ‘boy.’ ” In fact, Trump Jr. is a 39-year-old man, and father of five.

Trump will release his tax returns as soon as the supposed “routine audit” into his finances is complete. Or at least, that’s what he kept saying during the campaign. Cut to earlier this year, and the president has already reneged, saying in an interview with The Economist that he “doubt[s]” he’d release his returns after all because “nobody cares about my tax return except for the reporters,” and adding, “maybe I’ll release them after I’m finished because I’m very proud of them, actually.” His communications director, Hope Hicks, had to remind him of his original promise with an awkward nudge: “Once the audit is over.”

There was some sort of crime or attack by undocumented immigrants in Sweden. “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump said at a Florida rally in February. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers [of undocumented immigrants]. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.” This was a baffling statement to the viewing public—and Swedish officials, as there was no incident at all that had occurred in the country.

Trump isn’t for cutting taxes for the rich. “The people I care most about are the middle-income people in this country, who have gotten screwed,” Trump told The Wall Street Journal this week. “And if there’s upward revision, it’s going to be on high-income people.” Sounds nice, but in reality, Trump has endorsed policies that will amount to a gigantic tax cut for the rich—so much so that “40 percent of the benefit of his proposals would accrue to the highest-earning 1 percent,” according to the Tax Policy Center.

Undocumented immigrants are “animals” who “slice” and “dice” teenage girls. The president evidently doesn’t know the difference between undocumented immigrants and undocumented immigrant gang members.

We are going to repeal and replace Obamacare “quickly,” easily, on “day one.” Day one he said. Wow !!!!

He said “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Trump subsequently admitted that there are no tapes.

He reckons he is more presidential than any other president bar Lincoln. What ??????

I will say one thing for him though he knew who his base was coming up to the election and played them perfectly to get the votes. He won the evangelical christian vote overwhelmingly and considering a large majority of those folks don't accept evolution and think the earth is circa 6,000 years old he was their ideal alpha male to represent their bigotry to take back their country that their white european ancestors had taken off the natives. The irony is strong when neo nazi al right christians are whining about jews not replacing them when their supposed saviour was a middle eastern most likely dark skinned jew himself if indeed Jesus did exist. These neo nazi inbreds think the modern mythical western white looking Jesus is an accurate portrayal of a mjddle eastern man living 2,000 years ago.

These are the types of people who accept that the bible which is useful only as bog roll is to be taken seriously a historically accurate documentation of events. They believe in talking snakes, bushes and donkeys. They believe that a woman was made from a mans rib. They cherrypick the parts of the bible that are anti gay yet seem blissful in their abandonment that wearing mjxed fabrics is a sin or that working the sabbath is a sin. Many of them and Trump included are money obsessed despite Jesus aversion and condemnation of material wealth.

They are an easily impressed crowd. They are type that believe in astrology and have no understanding of astrology. They are the type that pray for their sick kids rather than give them medicine.

That type of voter is not influenced by evidence to the contrary of their beliefs. They plough through their cognitive dissonance. They are maleable. They are uneducated. They are easy to swindle.

It is why Trump plays the god card. It reminds them that to them Trump is one of them. Not withstanding his previous residence was a tacky gold penthouse in 5th av while they can only dream of such riches.

He is a celeb and america has a sick obsession with celebrity. Be it left or right wing. Both sides of the political aisle has sheep that follow every word a particular celeb may utter.

Make no mistake about it if Kim Kardashian was to run for president I have no doubt sge would gain quite a large fan base.

The american model is very very flawed. It is way too much under the influence of big dollar political "donations".

In the end America probably got the president it deserved. America revels in it's self appointed leader of the free world title whilst a lot of it's citizens couldn't give a fiddlers about the rest of the world. That leads further i to the Trump psyche of Amerjca first. Basically fuck the rest of the globe.. climate change is a chinese hoax and pull out of the paris climate accord

A country that has a president who goes against more than est 95% of scientists who agree climate change is happening also believe there was a worldwide flood where the arc rest on the top of mount ararat after. They believe a man named Noah lived to be over 900 years old . They literally believe this. They believe Adam & Eve had 2 sons and all of humanity comes from these 2 people. A family with 2 sons to get the human species up and running. These are the types of people who voted for Trump

It isnt make america great again. Trump is anti science and with Betsy Devos in charge of educarion they will help nake america dumb again.

you talk a lot and say nothing. your a bigot and insulting man"

No. I have given the facts. You must have comprehension issues. Trump does a fine jon of making himself looking like a clown without anyone else doing it for him. He is in deep with the likes of Putin and the kkk. His approval rating is higher in Russia than the u.s . You have lost already to me in this debate so no need to come back for another hiding.

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

Why I would like a business man /woman running our country either they went bankrupt or not, bounced back to be worth 3.5 billion or not is because they pull up their sleeves and get thing's done.

They dust themselves off when things go wrong and they keep creating employment.

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers .

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

Why I would like a business man /woman running our country either they went bankrupt or not, bounced back to be worth 3.5 billion or not is because they pull up their sleeves and get thing's done.

They dust themselves off when things go wrong and they keep creating employment.

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers ."

The irony is that there are plenty of businesspeople in the dáil already lining their own pockets on the backs of the people.

Trump never pulled up his sleeves in his life. he gets the help to do that, and then doesn't pay them.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers ."

Well said..I couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"

Grow up and get a life Sir"

Are you a kkk sympathiser ? Are you an old angry white man with a tiny shrivelled cock ? Are you jealous of black men that on average they are more well endowed ?

The KKK of today seem to me like a load of pissed off unwilling cucks who caught their wives fantasising/fucking a black man in order to get any sexual fulfilment. I think that probably sums you up alright. A white supremacist with an inferiority complex.

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

If Trump never in his life pulled up his sleeves could you kindly tell me how he built up an empire worth 3.5 billion ????

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 15:44:39]

over a year ago

newcastle

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

I'll give you that he is a show man business man I am not so sure. Without his daddies money I doubt he could have done anything.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Let me make it real clear...I'm proud of my race and enjoy my sexuality, I'm not attached to any minority group. I'm a hard working man that's entitled to my opinion. I'm not racist, I just don't like assholes...whatever colour or sexuality. hand outs to anyone is a no no.Work hard is what I like.

over a year ago

newcastle

Why would anyone feel the need to say they aren't racist, surely that is anyone's very low starting point

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 16:23:18]

over a year ago

"If Trump never in his life pulled up his sleeves could you kindly tell me how he built up an empire worth 3.5 billion ????"

If wealth is the default position I assume el chapo is also to be admired ? Putin is more than likely worth multiples of what Trump is worth . Trump has said his wealth is dictated on how he feels !! How do we know what he is worth when he won't release his tax returns. His "word" is as useful as an ethics book by Jimmy Saville.

What about Dan Gertler ? Or Viktor Bout ? Money made does not equate to being a decent moral president.

Trump was certainly in deep with the mafia for years as his ny empire grew. There was barely a block laid in ny without the mafia being involved with the teamsters union via Jimmy Hoffa . Trump is a crook.

over a year ago

"Let me make it real clear...I'm proud of my race "

You are proud of something that is essentially a genetic lottery ? To me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own. It's not a skill to be white.

I can see why you would be happy to be white. I am happy to be white also as it affords much more opportunity in the main than being almost any other race does across the globe. I'm not proud of that mind you. Why would I when I have made no contribution to it becoming that way. Also it isn't a glorious history of why it has become easier to be white than a different race. Plenty of shameful behaviour from white people over the years . Would you concur with Hitlers philiosophy on who the "superior" race is ?

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

"If Trump never in his life pulled up his sleeves could you kindly tell me how he built up an empire worth 3.5 billion ????"

Not only this but he went broke a couple of times and still came back !!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"

Grow up and get a life Sir

Are you a kkk sympathiser ? Are you an old angry white man with a tiny shrivelled cock ? Are you jealous of black men that on average they are more well endowed ?

Just wondering do you take pride in being a bigot.I have no inferiority complex what's so ever.anything I've got in life is from hard work.I wonder what hang up you have.

The KKK of today seem to me like a load of pissed off unwilling cucks who caught their wives fantasising/fucking a black man in order to get any sexual fulfilment. I think that probably sums you up alright. A white supremacist with an inferiority complex. "

I'm very proud of what I've achieved in life without resorting to abuse.Wonder what your complex is.Might find it in the snowflake dictionary!

over a year ago

"

I'm very proud of what I've achieved in life without resorting to abuse.Wonder what your complex is.Might find it in the snowflake dictionary! "

Within 2 lines of saying you don't abuse you use the default insult of the right wing. You are comically inept at debate.

over a year ago

Has Trump made a comment here yet that all you hear about him on twitter how long will he last will he be kicked out or meet his maker if so he mite not like what he see's

over a year ago

"If Trump never in his life pulled up his sleeves could you kindly tell me how he built up an empire worth 3.5 billion ????

Not only this but he went broke a couple of times and still came back !!"

And broke a hell of alot of contractors, hoteliers and retailers along the way with his multiple bankruptcies.

He must be very proud

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"

I'm very proud of what I've achieved in life without resorting to abuse.Wonder what your complex is.Might find it in the snowflake dictionary!

Within 2 lines of saying you don't abuse you use the default insult of the right

wing. You are comically inept

at debate."

self praise is no praise. get out and do a decent days work.

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

"If Trump never in his life pulled up his sleeves could you kindly tell me how he built up an empire worth 3.5 billion ????

And broke a hell of alot of contractors, hoteliers and retailers along the way with his multiple bankruptcies.

He must be very proud "

over a year ago

"

Within 2 lines of saying you don't abuse you use the default insult of the right

wing. You are comically inept

at debate.

self praise is no praise. get out and do a decent days work."

That told you Katy

He has you on the ropes now

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"arguing with a trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon. It's pointless as the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like he won"

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

Here we go another begrudger .

Nothing about the hundreds of millions he made for contractors, hoteliers and retailers.

I suppose all them hotels , casinos , golf resorts went up with no planning fees , architects, engineer's labourers etcetera.

That guy has generated more jobs and wealth that we could only dream of but hey fuck the begrudgers!

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"

That guy has generated more jobs and wealth that we could only dream of but hey fuck the begrudgers!"

So did Hitler.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

He must be very proud "

And shit happens in business too, surprise surprise

over a year ago

Tweet from Trump earlier

"Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!"

The guy is a nutcase who picks things out of the sky and claims them as true...

On a daily basis

over a year ago

And now Bannon is gone

I'll say one thing between himself and Healy Rae I certainly get my daily dose of chuckles

#headcases

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"And now Bannon is gone

I'll say one thing between himself and Healy Rae I certainly get my daily dose of chuckles

#headcases"

Sure he's winning so much, he doesn't need Bannon anymore.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's way too early to draw any conclusions of Trump's reign, its consequences, his achievements, success or failure. Also a legacy and the health of a state isn't measured by the unemployment rate and the dow jones index only. There is one thing for sure already he's a very divisive character which is normally not a good sign.

over a year ago

Dear God people... go out there and research things properly... Trump was started with 800 million from his Racist father... if he had invested it in the s&p 500 he would now be worth c.4.5 billion not the 1.6 he claims to be worth now..

Bankrupt 6 times...

Over 4000 lawsuits filed against him... Wow.. what a businessman!!

Several qualified people have said he exhibits classic narccistic personality disorder..

His inability to utterly condem the neo nazi marches last week speak more about him and his supporters than anything else.

He is an affront to every allied soilder who died in 2 world wars fighting the hate of Nazisim and facisim..

Any thinking person who can find something to admire about this man is lacking in something...

over a year ago

"

self praise is no praise. get out and do a decent days work."

Self praise is no praise ? Trump said his own book the art of the deal is bettered only by the bible. Ironically both were inspired by misogynistic homophobes although at least Trump does exist whereas the bible is a fictional work of depravity.

He has said only Lincoln could be more presidential than him.

He has implied he has no issues with the size of his penis as people have slagged him over his small hands.

He is a malignant narcissist.

Narcissism is the most common assessment of Trump from psychologists who have spoken about him.

His narcissism literally impairs his ability to see reality as it is. I can see you seem to be in the same boat as you have issues comprehending reality. You cannot be reasoned with by logic.

In December, three leading professors of psychiatry wrote to Barack Obama expressing their grave concerns over Trump's mental stability:

“His widely reported symptoms of mental instability - including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality - lead us to question his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office,” the professors from Harvard Medical School and the University of California wrote to the then President, urging him to order a “full medical and neuropsychiatric evaluation” of the then President-elect.

Just after the election, a group called Citizen Therapists Against Trumpism was created, which was joined by thousands of psychologists. They published a manifesto warning of Trumpian ideology, citing the following as the signs to fear:

“Scapegoating and banishing groups of people who are seen as threats, including immigrants and religious minorities; degrading, ridiculing, and demeaning rivals and critics; fostering a cult of the Strong Man who appeals to fear and anger; promises to solve our problems if we just trust in him; reinvents history and has little concern for truth (and) sees no need for rational persuasion.”

The American Psychiatry Association has a nine-point checklist for narcissism - if someone displays just five of the traits, they have Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements).

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

Requires excessive admiration.

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognise or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes.

Through numerous interviews and his infamous tweeting sprees, it seems Trump only believes facts that praise him - anything else is ‘fake news’ in his eyes. And according to psychologists, this pathological disconnection from reality is dangerous.

He surrounds himself with people who admire and applaud him, and goes on angry tirades against journalists who enrage him by daring to suggest anything negative about him.

Trump’s team will only tell him what he wants to hear, thus pandering to his narcissistic and sociopathic ways.

At 6:35 a.m. on the morning of March 4th, President Donald Trump did what no U.S. president has ever done: He accused his predecessor of spying on him. He did so over Twitter, providing no evidence and – lest anyone miss the point – doubling down on his accusation in tweets at 6:49, 6:52 and 7:02, the last of which referred to Obama as a "Bad (or sick) guy!" Six weeks into his presidency, these unsubstantiated tweets were just one of many times the sitting president had rashly made claims that were (as we soon learned) categorically untrue, but it was the first time since his inauguration that he had so starkly drawn America's integrity into the fray. And he had done it not behind closed doors with a swift call to the Department of Justice, but instead over social media in a frenzy of ire and grammatical errors. If one hadn't been asking the question before, it was hard not to wonder: Is the president mentally ill?

News

Video

Music

Politics

TV

Movies

Video Games

RS Country

RS Hip-Hop

More

Why Trump Is Not Mentally Fit to Be President

Diagnosing the president was off-limits to experts – until a textbook case entered the White House

By Alex Morris

April 5, 2017

At 6:35 a.m. on the morning of March 4th, President Donald Trump did what no U.S. president has ever done: He accused his predecessor of spying on him. He did so over Twitter, providing no evidence and – lest anyone miss the point – doubling down on his accusation in tweets at 6:49, 6:52 and 7:02, the last of which referred to Obama as a "Bad (or sick) guy!" Six weeks into his presidency, these unsubstantiated tweets were just one of many times the sitting president had rashly made claims that were (as we soon learned) categorically untrue, but it was the first time since his inauguration that he had so starkly drawn America's integrity into the fray. And he had done it not behind closed doors with a swift call to the Department of Justice, but instead over social media in a frenzy of ire and grammatical errors. If one hadn't been asking the question before, it was hard not to wonder: Is the president mentally ill?

RELATED

Taibbi on Trump the Destroyer

It's now abundantly clear that Trump's behavior on the campaign trail was not just a "persona" he used to get elected – that he would not, in fact, turn out to be, as he put it, "the most presidential person ever, other than possibly the great Abe Lincoln, all right?" It took all of 24 hours to show us that the Trump we elected was the Trump we would get when, despite the fact that he was president, that he had won, he spent that first full day in office focused not on the problems facing our country but on the problems facing him: his lackluster inauguration attendance and his inability to win the popular vote.

Since Trump first announced his candidacy, his extreme disagreeableness, his loose relationship with the truth and his trigger-happy attacks on those who threatened his dominance were the worrisome qualities that launched a thousand op-eds calling him "unfit for office," and led to ubiquitous armchair diagnoses of "crazy." We had never seen a presidential candidate behave in such a way, and his behavior was so abnormal that one couldn't help but try to fit it into some sort of rubric that would help us understand. "Crazy" kind of did the trick.

And yet, the one group that could weigh in on Trump's sanity, or possible lack thereof, was sitting the debate out – for an ostensibly good reason. In 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson had foreshadowed the 2016 presidential election by suggesting his opponent, Barry Goldwater, was ?too unstable to be in control of ?the nuclear codes, even running ?an ad to that effect that remains ?one of the most controversial in ?the history of American poli?tics. In a survey for Fact magazine, more than 2,000 psychiatrists weighed in, many of them ?seeing pathology in Goldwater's supposed potty-training woes, ?in his supposed latent homosexuality and in his Cold War paranoia. This was back in the Freudian days of psychiatry,? when any odd-duck characteristic was fair game for psychiatric dissection, before the Diagnostic and Statistical Man?ual of Mental Disorders cleaned ?house and gave a clear set of ?criteria (none of which includes ?potty training, by the way) for a ?limited number of possible dis?orders. Goldwater lost the election, sued Fact and won his suit.? The American Psychiatric Asso?ciation was so embarrassed that ?it instituted the so-called Goldwater Rule, stating that it is "un?ethical for a psychiatrist to offer ?a professional opinion unless he ?or she has conducted an examination" of the person under question.

All the same, as Trump's candidacy snowballed, many in the mental-health community, observing what they believed to be clear signs of pathology, bristled at the limitations of the Goldwater guidelines. "It seems to function as a gag rule," says Claire Pouncey, a psychiatrist who co-authored a paper in The Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and Law, which argued that upholding Goldwater "inhibits potentially valuable educational efforts and psychiatric opinions about potentially dangerous public figures." Many called on the organizations that traffic in the psychological well-being of Americans – like the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the National Association of Social Workers and the American Psychoanalytic Association – to sound an alarm. "A lot of us were working as hard as we could to try to get organizations to speak out during the campaign," says Lance Dodes, a psychoanalyst and former professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. "I mean, there was certainly a sense that somebody had to speak up." But none of the organizations wanted to violate the Goldwater Rule. And anyway, Dodes continues, "Most of the pollsters said he would not be elected. So even though there was a lot of worry, people reassured themselves that nothing would come of this."

Illustration by Matt Mahurin

But of course, something did come of it, and so on February 13th, Dodes and 34 other psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers published a letter in The New York Times stating that "Mr. Trump's speech and actions make him incapable of safely serving as president." As Dodes tells me, "This is not a policy matter at all. It is continuous behavior that the whole country can see that indicates specific kinds of limitations, or problems in his mind. So to say that those people who are most expert in human psychology can't comment on it is nonsensical." In their letter, the mental health experts did not go so far as to proffer a diagnosis, but the affliction that has gotten the most play in the days since is a form of narcissism so extreme that it affects a person's ability to function: narcissistic personality disorder.

The most current iteration of the DSM classifies narcissistic personality disorder as: "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts." A diagnosis would also require five or more of the following traits:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., "Nobody builds walls better than me"; "There's nobody that respects women more than I do"; "There's nobody who's done so much for equality as I have").?

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love ("I alone can fix it"; "It's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I'm so good-looking").

3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions ("Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich").

4. Requires excessive admiration ("They said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl").?

5. Has a sense of entitlement ("When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy").

6. Is interpersonally exploitative (see above).?

7. Lacks empathy, is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings?and needs of others ("He's not a war hero . . . he was captured. I like people that weren't captured").?

8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her ("I'm the president, and you're not").?

9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes ("I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters.

Self praise is no praise eh ?

Pity your idol is the most self indulgent of any u.s president that has ever been seen.

over a year ago

The KKK : A group usually comprised of "christians" who love Jesus but hate Jews. The irony is strong !! What a bunch of inbreds.

Bearing in mind Trumps father was once arrested at a kkk rally in New York in 1927 it is not a stretch of the imagonation to think he had kkk ties and ergo Trump himself found it so hard to call these white supremacist arseholes out for what they were in his first presser on t c'ville.

Fun to see him get rid of Chief Strategist Bannon though !!

Also left by resignation or fired ...

Deputy chief of staff

Katie Walsh/gone

FBI Director

James Comey/gone

White House Communications Director

Mike Dubke/gone

Office of Government Ethics Director

Walter Shaub/gone

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer/gone

White House Chief Of Staff

Reince Priebus/gone

National security advisor

Michael Flynn/gone

Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci/gone

He can't keep control of his own white house which he also labelled a dump so it's hard to see why people could realistically think he is any sort of inspirational leader.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"The American unemployment rate is at 4.3% and their Dow Jones is at an all time high."

Just came back to add that trump is not responsible for this. This has been the trend since 2009/2010

Who was president then?

Trump has not even come close to matching the job creation in his first 100 days to that of previous presidents

So that argument of him saving the markets and jobs is invalid.

over a year ago

Just came back to add that trump is not responsible for this. This has been the trend since 2009/2010

Who was president then?

Trump has not even come close to matching the job creation in his first 100 days to that of previous presidents

So that argument of him saving the markets and jobs is invalid."

Funny thing is Trump continuously disputed the unempployment figures when Obama was in office yet now he is there they seem to be all of a sudden legitimate. He creates his own narrative.

Kelly Anne Conway said it best. They have alternative facts. She is a serpent too.

Seb Gorka is also a white supremacist as is the odious Steve Miller.

Jared Kushner is cowardly silent as a jewish man not commenting on the hate of the neo nazi/alt right that forms part of Trumps base. Why is that I wonder ? His grandparents are holocaust survivors.

Mike Pence is thinks gay conversion therapy works and is a bible thumping literalist. A joke of a man.

Sessions the racist and forgetful at convenient times is spineless in his response to Trumps recent blasting of him as an attorney general.

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon who has a picture of himself with Jesus ! He needs to work on his own brain .

When your moral compass leads to you a man that brags of sexual assault and creeping on teens in dressing rooms of beauty contests, a man who said he would date his own daughter if she wasnt his daughter and has commented on her body, has mentioned when asked what he shares in common with her and his first remark was."I would say sex but..." , when your moral compass leads you to a man who mocks the disabled , a man who says he loves the poorly educated (easily manipulated) , a man who talks about god and his love of the bible yet is has been through 3 marriages and is adulterous, when your moral compass leads you to man who says someone isn't a war hero who got caught when he dodged the draft on numerous occassions, you don't need to defend Trump. His actions and your support of him says all it needs to.

Trump also invites Ted Nugent to the oval office and makes the most of Nugents endorsement , this despite claims from Courtney love she gace nugent oral sex at 12.

Nugent has some disgusting song lyrics in his material. Have a look at the lyrics to Nugents song j'bait. He is an utter creep and this is a man who Trump smiles with gladly in the oval office.

over a year ago

Who was president then?

So that argument of him saving the markets and jobs is invalid.

Funny thing is Trump continuously disputed the unempployment figures when Obama was in office yet now he is there they seem to be all of a sudden legitimate. He creates his own narrative.

Kelly Anne Conway said it best. They have alternative facts. She is a serpent too.

Seb Gorka is also a white supremacist as is the odious Steve Miller.

Jared Kushner is cowardly silent as a jewish man not commenting on the hate of the neo nazi/alt right that forms part of Trumps base. Why is that I wonder ? His grandparents are holocaust survivors.

Mike Pence is thinks gay conversion therapy works and is a bible thumping literalist. A joke of a man.

Sessions the racist and forgetful at convenient times is spineless in his response to Trumps recent blasting of him as an attorney general.

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon who has a picture of himself with Jesus ! He needs to work on his own brain .

When your moral compass leads to you a man that brags of sexual assault and creeping on teens in dressing rooms of beauty contests, a man who said he would date his own daughter if she wasnt his daughter and has commented on her body, has mentioned when asked what he shares in common with her and his first remark was."I would say sex but..." , when your moral compass leads you to a man who mocks the disabled , a man who says he loves the poorly educated (easily manipulated) , a man who talks about god and his love of the bible yet is has been through 3 marriages and is adulterous, when your moral compass leads you to man who says someone isn't a war hero who got caught when he dodged the draft on numerous occassions, you don't need to defend Trump. His actions and your support of him says all it needs to.

Trump also invites Ted Nugent to the oval office and makes the most of Nugents endorsement , this despite claims from Courtney love she gace nugent oral sex at 12.

Nugent has some disgusting song lyrics in his material. Have a look at the lyrics to Nugents song j'bait. He is an utter creep and this is a man who Trump smiles with gladly in the oval office. "

So they all are different to you so therefore they're idiots or bad people. Thanks for that

over a year ago

newcastle

Who was president then?

So that argument of him saving the markets and jobs is invalid."

was gonna make this point last night then I realised there were 25,000 people online, 15,000 of them looking for a ride 9994 having a wank and 6 arguing about trump, I went for a pint

over a year ago

Who was president then?

So that argument of him saving the markets and jobs is invalid.was gonna make this point last night then I realised there were 25,000 people online, 15,000 of them looking for a ride 9994 having a wank and 6 arguing about trump, I went for a pint"

pmsl

over a year ago

Trump is a complete and utter twit.

And his supporters are either dumb ases or are brainwashed.

over a year ago

"So they all are different to you so therefore they're idiots or bad people. Thanks for that "

I'll wait while you tell me the good parts about racism or Nugent wanting to bang teen girls.

Their difference to me does not give me my opinion of them. Amazing how you deduced that though ! People who are different can be fantastic. I'm often fascinated by people who have a different outlook on life to mine. There is also people such as I have mentioned that have horrible traits.

over a year ago

"Love Trump ,no PC crap ,straight talker ,could do with him over here

Nah we're fine with our excuses for politicians thanks. The US can keep him."

Well said that woman....

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"So they all are different to you so therefore they're idiots or bad people. Thanks for that

I'll wait while you tell me the good parts about racism or Nugent wanting to bang teen girls.

Their difference to me does not give me my opinion of them. Amazing how you deduced that though ! People who are different can be fantastic. I'm often fascinated by people who have a different outlook on life to mine. There is also people such as I have mentioned that have horrible traits. "

Don't worry about him Kate, he's a professional shitposter. Taking his cues from kekistan.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers .I'll give you that he is a show man business man I am not so sure. Without his daddies money I doubt he could have done anything."

allbusinesses start off with loans so whether it is from a family member or a bank is pretty irrelevant no?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I have a different opinion to the left on all of this so obviously I am a member of the kkk an neo nazi and a fascist in their eyes,it is pretty much the go to answer for the left these days,people in the south of the US are probably related to many of the confederate soldiers who were given veteran status by the US government. Yet when they stand against the destruction (not the moving to museums) of confederate monuments which are classed as veteran memorials they are looked upon with disdain. There are indeed many neo nazis many fascists and many kkk members among these people but when all are tarred with one great brush stroke then society is falling into a very deep dark pit. The people who declare themselves "antifa" are becoming the very ideology they profess to fight against,it has been hijacked by anarchists who are just in it for well anarchy and chaos.So call me a fascist call me a nazi call me a white supremacist if my views oppose yours as this seems to be the response that is in vogue right now,Trump may be an idiot but he is an elected one and until that changes suck it up platek sniegu

over a year ago

newcastle

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers .I'll give you that he is a show man business man I am not so sure. Without his daddies money I doubt he could have done anything.

allbusinesses start off with loans so whether it is from a family member or a bank is pretty irrelevant no?"

I doubt very much if any other lender would keep bailing out a man who went continually bankrupt.

over a year ago

I support this view

over a year ago

I think it shows this man's poor ignorance. This statue is if a man that fought for slavery, that owned slaves. I feel very strongly we are one step away from an American Fuher. He's a racist and a biggot but he's also the man with his finger on the big red button. That makes him dangerous

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

above an uneducated view .just shows your lack of independent thinking. ..listening to Matt Cooper and Pat Kenny doesn't help.

over a year ago

"above an uneducated view .just shows your lack of independent thinking. ..listening to Matt Cooper and Pat Kenny doesn't help."

Your back Jack, ya keep disappearing like Ivanka and Jarred.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Well Mr Willy Mc Fuck .

I love their positive attitude and the way they take no notice of the begrudgers .I'll give you that he is a show man business man I am not so sure. Without his daddies money I doubt he could have done anything.

allbusinesses start off with loans so whether it is from a family member or a bank is pretty irrelevant no?I doubt very much if any other lender would keep bailing out a man who went continually bankrupt."

What's unusual is that one continues to do so....after being burned by him....and also having a Russian scandal of their own.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/how-donald-trump-became-deutsche-bank-s-biggest-headache-1.2977935

Funny that!

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Good business practice

Post new Message to Thread