Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Erotic massage

Jump to newest

By *oungcouple1993x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

A good chunk of the men on here claim to be looking for someone to massage. What I want to know is; Do they actually go through with it? Are they actually any good at it? Or is it just a ploy to get a meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

It's just an slippery ploy to massage a sexy woman's ego to rub her up the right way

...Slick oily feckers they are too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's just an slippery ploy to massage a sexy woman's ego to rub her up the right way

...Slick oily feckers they are too "

but it can be nice too all the oil and hand i all them trnsion places

over a year ago

"A good chunk of the men on here claim to be looking for someone to massage. What I want to know is; Do they actually go through with it? Are they actually any good at it? Or is it just a ploy to get a meet? "

It kinda depends on the man. I like to use massage as one of the elements of foreplay, but have also just given massages to women without it going any further. The best so far has been starting a massage and then continuing it as we get it on till she orgasmed, the massage heightened it...

over a year ago

In your case though, it'll just be a massage though - due to your rule.

over a year ago

"A good chunk of the men on here claim to be looking for someone to massage. What I want to know is; Do they actually go through with it? Are they actually any good at it? Or is it just a ploy to get a meet?

It kinda depends on the man. I like to use massage as one of the elements of foreplay, but have also just given massages to women without it going any further. The best so far has been starting a massage and then continuing it as we get it on till she orgasmed, the massage heightened it..."

there nothing more nice than to be siting up on a nice ass oil and rub it nice and slowely

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"A good chunk of the men on here claim to be looking for someone to massage. What I want to know is; Do they actually go through with it? Are they actually any good at it? Or is it just a ploy to get a meet? "

Oh alright then, you've convinced me, I'll give it a go

By *oungcouple1993x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"A good chunk of the men on here claim to be looking for someone to massage. What I want to know is; Do they actually go through with it? Are they actually any good at it? Or is it just a ploy to get a meet?

Oh alright then, you've convinced me, I'll give it a go "

Haha thanks for the offer I actually don't really like massages though just keep seeing statuses offering a massage and was wondering if they actually even give them in the end

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Oh alright then, you've convinced me, I'll give it a go

Haha thanks for the offer I actually don't really like massages though just keep seeing statuses offering a massage and was wondering if they actually even give them in the end "

Ah I see, I don't look at lads statuses so that's news to me

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Do people prefer light back rubs or deep massages that hurt a bit?

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

I know a guy who is amazing at erotic massage. Has even his own massage table! I have been a willing guinea pig on may occasions! His name is Francis

over a year ago

Omg I have had the pleasure of one of Francis's erotic massages. He's one extremely sensual man he drove me to the brink so many times... I didn't want him to stop.... I'm going back for more and hope to for a very long time xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/17 20:35:44]

over a year ago

We love a good massage, it’s a great ice breaker and a brilliant way to find out if the guy is a chancer. We usually arrange one as a pre-cursor with a promise of more if she feels comfortable with him, if he is respectful and truthful things naturally move on and we have had some amazing mind blowing sessions as a result, although we have to say; and some have been disastrous.

Worst was a guy who claimed to be a trained masseur, we have paid for many professional massages and know what a good massage is. Turned out he didn’t have a clue. His idea of a massage was to dive straight in and rub oil on her tits and ass, no sensual build up, no touching of any other part of the body. Great if that’s what you want, but we expected better from someone who claimed to be trained. Needless to say, we said thank you and showed him the door.

Another turned up not having showered with bad breath and BO, so disrespectful. He didn’t even get to the tits and ass stage.

All said and done, massages are a great way to check someone out with no pressure to go any further if you don’t click.

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

"Omg I have had the pleasure of one of Francis's erotic massages. He's one extremely sensual man he drove me to the brink so many times... I didn't want him to stop.... I'm going back for more and hope to for a very long time xx"
does Francis cater for the male body lol

over a year ago

"Omg I have had the pleasure of one of Francis's erotic massages. He's one extremely sensual man he drove me to the brink so many times... I didn't want him to stop.... I'm going back for more and hope to for a very long time xx"

Where is francis

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

a lady on here claimed she would give me a deep sensual massage if I gave her 100 euro ???

over a year ago

Omg I have had the pleasure of one of Francis's erotic massages. He's one extremely sensual man he drove me to the brink so many times... I didn't want him to stop.... I'm going back for more and hope to for a very long time xx

By *adypleasercossacMan
over a year ago

antrim

I think I can massage, I've been told I can. I'd like to think I can but I would need some honest feedback.

over a year ago

I agree with you here, I have experienced his magic hands and omg yes, he is extremely sensual & good at what he does. A real gent as well.

over a year ago

Bring mailed a good few times claiming to be expert massagers and yet to receive one

Me thinks this massage thing is just a plot to get a meet

over a year ago

It's a ploy

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

No big deal tbh, think most men are good with their hands surely

over a year ago

I think its a ploy. Everyone likes a sensual touch, hopefully turning to something more heavy handed

But i definitely think its a ploy by slippery handed men.

Oh and girls who want paid lol

At least you ladies are offered it for free. But remember, you get nothing for nothing

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

There is nothing as nice as a massage . Luv getting it but rarely do and luv giving it I was told I'm quite good .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Someone showing up without having a shower OMG that's disgusting .

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

"I know a guy who is amazing at erotic massage. Has even his own massage table! I have been a willing guinea pig on may occasions! His name is Francis "

over a year ago

North wex

over a year ago

North wex

"Omg I have had the pleasure of one of Francis's erotic massages. He's one extremely sensual man he drove me to the brink so many times... I didn't want him to stop.... I'm going back for more and hope to for a very long time xx

I agree with you here, I have experienced his magic hands and omg yes, he is extremely sensual & good at what he does. A real gent as well. "

Post new Message to Thread