Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

LEAVING CERTS RESULTS NIGHT...

Jump to newest

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

As you know tonight is the Leaving Cert Results night ...

Anybody here like to fess up about what they did/got up to on the night they got their Leaving Cert results??

...Now, promise I won't tell your mammies...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azzer121Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Well I had a very exciting night involving......a trip to the cinema.....and that's about it

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

drink and sex. it's a guaranteed shag night and def red pantie night for males.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ste never done his he was working up till 1am haha

well me wouldnt take a lot too figure out what i got up too.. after the clubbing of course lol

jen

over a year ago

Cans of bulmers,vodka, trip to redz, and got a wank in the jacks. Dunno how. I was a mess.

over a year ago

"Cans of bulmers,vodka, trip to redz, and got a wank in the jacks. Dunno how. I was a mess. "

Wrong, that was junior night. Sorry. Coyotes on leaving night. Gaf party. Worst kiss ever that night.

over a year ago

A really lovely girl from our class was tragically killed in a car accident the week before our Leaving Cert started. With her parents blessing, we all went to her grave that night with some beers and a few of my class brought their guitars. We sang, cried, laughed and generally had a lovely night toasting her life and our achievements

over a year ago

"A really lovely girl from our class was tragically killed in a car accident the week before our Leaving Cert started. With her parents blessing, we all went to her grave that night with some beers and a few of my class brought their guitars. We sang, cried, laughed and generally had a lovely night toasting her life and our achievements "

Nice and sad.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"A really lovely girl from our class was tragically killed in a car accident the week before our Leaving Cert started. With her parents blessing, we all went to her grave that night with some beers and a few of my class brought their guitars. We sang, cried, laughed and generally had a lovely night toasting her life and our achievements "
lovely gesture.

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"drink and sex. it's a guaranteed shag night and def red pantie night for males. "

--------------

Wish I was as good as you at that age buddy. I was more like one of the INBETWEENERS at 17. I won't say which one though ...

over a year ago

Had my fingers in a hairy pie on the night in town of my leaving cert result.

Would have been more than fingers,but both of us were a bit pissed and her mam rang her to come and pick us up and drive us home.

Woke up next morning and got sick in my bed. Ah to be 18 again.

over a year ago

Anyone remember McGraths at the top of OConnell Street in Dublin.

If those walls could talk.

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Night of Inter Cert went to off licence with my cousin and bought bottle of vodka and from the back entrance. Neither of us had ever drank before... Messy night followed

Leaving Cert night went to a Cocktail Bar as that's where we'd "pull some nice girls" (don't ask ...) After getting d*unk on about 2 cocktails each, we decided on the cinema then 24 Hour Bowl on the way home. Snook in at 4am...

Mad f@#ker I was in those days, I tell ya!

over a year ago

Went on a bender for 2 days and ended up having a threesome with 2 ex boyfriends! God damn vodka

By *he jumpstartMan
over a year ago

Donegal

"Went on a bender for 2 days and ended up having a threesome with 2 ex boyfriends! God damn vodka "

How come there were no girls like you at my school!

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Went on a bender for 2 days and ended up having a threesome with 2 ex boyfriends! God damn vodka

How come there were no girls like you at my school!"

ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!

over a year ago

"Went on a bender for 2 days and ended up having a threesome with 2 ex boyfriends! God damn vodka

How come there were no girls like you at my school!ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!"

lol maybe way back it was a shag fest not these days . All there interested is in drink . I know had abt 20 young lads at mine last ngt . Most couldnt raise a smile let aline anything else

over a year ago

Tipperary

How come there were no girls like you at my school!ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!lol maybe way back it was a shag fest not these days . All there interested is in drink . I know had abt 20 young lads at mine last ngt . Most couldnt raise a smile let aline anything else "

true. they go out to get hammered but I can guarantee alot more will go on if they're able to

over a year ago

How come there were no girls like you at my school!ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!lol maybe way back it was a shag fest not these days . All there interested is in drink . I know had abt 20 young lads at mine last ngt . Most couldnt raise a smile let aline anything else true. they go out to get hammered but I can guarantee alot more will go on if they're able to "

And 9 months later.

I dont know who the daddy is.

over a year ago

Tipperary

How come there were no girls like you at my school!ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!lol maybe way back it was a shag fest not these days . All there interested is in drink . I know had abt 20 young lads at mine last ngt . Most couldnt raise a smile let aline anything else true. they go out to get hammered but I can guarantee alot more will go on if they're able to

And 9 months later.

I dont know who the daddy is. "

possible lol

over a year ago

Went drinking in the forest because I was too young for the pub and probably looked even younger great night that ended with lots of fun

over a year ago

How come there were no girls like you at my school!ah lad u can't be serious. at 17 u might not have much of a clue what you're at but leaving cert results night is a shag fest. if not a shag then at least a bj!lol maybe way back it was a shag fest not these days . All there interested is in drink . I know had abt 20 young lads at mine last ngt . Most couldnt raise a smile let aline anything else true. they go out to get hammered but I can guarantee alot more will go on if they're able to

And 9 months later.

I dont know who the daddy is. possible lol "

Then its DNA results on the Jeremy Kyle show and Graham will be counceling them all in "aftercare".

Then once TV cameras are switched its "get out of my building".

over a year ago

I wasn't allowed out because I was only 16

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I wasn't allowed out because I was only 16 "

-----------

Late bloomers have the most fun though