Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

newbies social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone try to organise newbies social for all us newbies see uk have one event happening over there sounds like fun

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade

Reply privately

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Doesnt matter if its a sausage fest, organise one and even with lads as veris at least it proves you are real and not a messer.

Jaythekidd has a lads night planned soon that will a bit of fun and hes a top fella.

Its on the forum.

Cheers,

Peter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade "
what an awful comment towards the LGBT community jeez how rude oh an ps its not just men who attend the the pride parade

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade what an awful comment towards the LGBT community jeez how rude oh an ps its not just men who attend the the pride parade "

Who said only men attend?? What did I say against lgbt think you better read that again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade what an awful comment towards the LGBT community jeez how rude oh an ps its not just men who attend the the pride parade

Who said only men attend?? What did I say against lgbt think you better read that again "

bigger than a sausage fest incates only men maybe u should read comment again! never new woman had a sausage down below!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade what an awful comment towards the LGBT community jeez how rude oh an ps its not just men who attend the the pride parade

Who said only men attend?? What did I say against lgbt think you better read that again bigger than a sausage fest incates only men maybe u should read comment again! never new woman had a sausage down below! "

Didn't you call a TV he/her the other day?

And there's loads of dick at gay pride parade

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure the hope is we would eventually get girls to go to them but how can we get a verify wen women wont meet guys without a verify need start are own social group I reckon lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/17 16:01:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who said only men attend?? What did I say against lgbt think you better read that again bigger than a sausage fest incates only men maybe u should read comment again! never new woman had a sausage down below!

And there's loads of dick at gay pride parade "

yes i did an your point is? and theres also women at it as well so its not just dicks at the parade as u put it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who said only men attend?? What did I say against lgbt think you better read that again bigger than a sausage fest incates only men maybe u should read comment again! never new woman had a sausage down below!

And there's loads of dick at gay pride parade yes i did an your point is? and theres also women at it as well so its not just dicks at the parade as u put it! "

Right I can't converse with you. We've each other blocked. So maybe best not to speak again. Enjoy your day

Reply privately

over a year ago

How did this turn into argument about gay pride lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure the hope is we would eventually get girls to go to them but how can we get a verify wen women wont meet guys without a verify need start are own social group I reckon lol "

It doesn't have to be a woman that verifies you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How did this turn into argument about gay pride lol "
the very first rude comment i guess? anyway going back too your topic yes it would be wonderful even its just guys that turn up for a social it shows they can turn up on time an hang around an have the laugh something ladies here like too see though will get the odd ball complaining that theres no ladies but the fact is ypur showing intrest in meeting others something best of luck op

Reply privately

By *niceguy-Man
over a year ago

dublin

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade "

it might well be but if you went perhaps you could get yourself verified

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure the hope is we would eventually get girls to go to them but how can we get a verify wen women wont meet guys without a verify need start are own social group I reckon lol

It doesn't have to be a woman that verifies you. "

and thats my point we love seeing verts from guys having a social it shows they take meeting up seriously thats our opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure the hope is we would eventually get girls to go to them but how can we get a verify wen women wont meet guys without a verify need start are own social group I reckon lol

It doesn't have to be a woman that verifies you. and thats my point we love seeing verts from guys having a social it shows they take meeting up seriously thats our opinion "

I agree. A veri to say you've met socially is fine

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be a woman that verifies you. and thats my point we love seeing verts from guys having a social it shows they take meeting up seriously thats our opinion

I agree. A veri to say you've met socially is fine"

Reply privately

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

It doesn't have to be a woman that verifies you. and thats my point we love seeing verts from guys having a social it shows they take meeting up seriously thats our opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

agree would be hard to organise it would feel definitely too gay

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"This would be a bigger sausage fest than gay pride parade what an awful comment towards the LGBT community jeez how rude oh an ps its not just men who attend the the pride parade "

To be fair, my own thought when I first read Ronan's comment was he meant it simply as banter as this is the kind of comment I would maybe come out with and in no way intend any disrespect towards anyone. I've seen myself sit down with an entire group of male friends in a night out and made a joke about it being a sausage festival that gay pride would be proud of. It's all about context.

I'm not trying to take a side and I can see, from other threads you both don't see eye to eye, and I don't wanna get involved but sometimes I think it's better just to live and let live. Come on, we're all adults here. We don't always have to agree. We can all learn to disagree and still get on with another.

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As for the original topic. I think a newbies social would be a good idea as you can each verify each other and it will also, as others say, show the ladies that you're willing to go to meetings and turn up plus will also show them your into the social side of the site and not just the sex aspect.

As well as that you might even get a few of the verified women on here willing to attend the social to meet the newbies and give them verifications afterwards. Should definitely organise one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair, my own thought when I first read Ronan's comment was he meant it simply as banter as this is the kind of comment I would maybe come out with and in no way intend any disrespect towards anyone. I've seen myself sit down with an entire group of male friends in a night out and made a joke about it being a sausage festival that gay pride would be proud of. It's all about context.

I'm not trying to take a side and I can see, from other threads you both don't see eye to eye, and I don't wanna get involved but sometimes I think it's better just to live and let live. Come on, we're all adults here. We don't always have to agree. We can all learn to disagree and still get on with another."

its a public fourm and by all means we do not break the site rules by airing dirty laundry or engage with others that do.He quoted something towards one group of people eg the gay community its a bit different if your having a few pints with the lads an calling it a sauasge fest lets be fair on that compare too a parade that represents the LGBT community as a bisexual couple its something we take serious. there was no need for it onwords and upwords admin/mods will make the best decision regarding the matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does that mean if I ask you out on a date you'll say yes? A socia date of course don't you know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not trying to take a side and I can see, from other threads you both don't see eye to eye, and I don't wanna get involved but sometimes I think it's better just to live and let live. Come on, we're all adults here. We don't always have to agree. We can all learn to disagree and still get on with another."

Some know a joke when they see it. Others don't. Don't worry about it.

Reply privately

By *ilbearniMan
over a year ago

peninsula

Reply privately

over a year ago

A social is a great idea op and as someone said there is one organised by Jay the kidd that might interest you. I love to see veris from these meets as it shows the lads are serious. Just remember if you are organising your own you need at least one verified site user to attend as unverified can't verify each other as far as I know

Reply privately

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"A social is a great idea op and as someone said there is one organised by Jay the kidd that might interest you. I love to see veris from these meets as it shows the lads are serious. Just remember if you are organising your own you need at least one verified site user to attend as unverified can't verify each other as far as I know "

maybe it should be a social for newbies, but verified people are also welcomed...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not trying to take a side and I can see, from other threads you both don't see eye to eye, and I don't wanna get involved but sometimes I think it's better just to live and let live. Come on, we're all adults here. We don't always have to agree. We can all learn to disagree and still get on with another.

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said, some people tend to overreact though to the rest it might sound completely normal.

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Well said, some people tend to overreact though to the rest it might sound completely normal.

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same "

Be better off at the gay pride parade.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree. A veri to say you've met socially is fine

Does that mean if I ask you out on a date you'll say yes? A socia date of course don't you know!"

Try it - or I might even ask you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A social is a great idea op and as someone said there is one organised by Jay the kidd that might interest you. I love to see veris from these meets as it shows the lads are serious. Just remember if you are organising your own you need at least one verified site user to attend as unverified can't verify each other as far as I know "

You're right - they will need a verified person there. (male or female)

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Well said, some people tend to overreact though to the rest it might sound completely normal.

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same "

its no compelety normal too target one group of people as sauasge fest..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same its no compelety normal too target one group of people as sauasge fest.. "

#not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence "

thats your opinion and if your refaring too us im afraid your wrong!

Reply privately

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same

Be better off at the gay pride parade. "

Just dont stick your bum out like your profile pic, when you go to the pride, you keep mentioning.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be better off at the gay pride parade.

Just dont stick your bum out like your profile pic, when you go to the pride, you keep mentioning. "

Have to stick it out or it won't be appreciated

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence thats your opinion and if your refaring too us im afraid your wrong! "

As you say quite often yourself yes it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence thats your opinion and if your refaring too us im afraid your wrong!

As you say quite often yourself yes it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it "

thats fair and likewise with us we are entitled too an opinion just as much as you are. a poster here targetted one group of people as a (sauasge fest) which is disgusting too say the least. If you yourself or anyone for the matter think thats pretty normal well it cleary shows your view an respect towards the people of the LGBT commuinty happy hunting im so glad we dont say such vile things like that or agree thats it normal

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do think at times people are quick to take offence because it suits them to take offence thats your opinion and if your refaring too us im afraid your wrong!

As you say quite often yourself yes it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it "

Are ya coming to next gay pride day with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/17 19:05:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same its no compelety normal too target one group of people as sauasge fest.. "

Well sorry but that's how it looks to some people. When I imagine full room of erected men I start thinking that maybe, just maybe there is slightly possibility they all might be gay. I understand that in this situation they wouldn't be gay or even if they would it doesnt matter because we all are God's children at the end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are ya coming to next gay pride day with me "

Only if you stick the bum out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyways, back to the topic, I couldn't help myself but to notice that not much newby girls wanting to join. Damn this thing is poisonous, you can't think for whatever angle you want and it all still comes back to the same its no compelety normal too target one group of people as sauasge fest..

Well sorry but that's how it looks to some people. When I imagine full room of erected men I start thinking that maybe, just maybe there is slightly possibility they all might be gay. I understand that in this situation they wouldn't be gay or even if they would it doesnt matter because we all are God's children at the end."

ok that makes no sense too what we are actually talking about but yeah guys we will agree with yas take care happy hunting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are ya coming to next gay pride day with me

Only if you stick the bum out "

Deal, I'll wear a mankini

Reply privately