Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Gym gear

Jump to newest

By *aughthycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Is it just us or does walking around the gym seeing everyone in there tight gym gear sweating very sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes lol I think it's part of my motivation

over a year ago

Ashbourne

So agree...fab should open its own gym

over a year ago

Be a different kind of cardio, bench pressing and squatting at that gym

over a year ago

Love it......

over a year ago

"So agree...fab should open its own gym "

We all can benefit of that... Some very hot PT around

over a year ago

Ashbourne

Fierce hot workouts

over a year ago

It definatly helps the motivation to go workout haha gets the blood flowing haha

over a year ago

Absolutely part of the reason I love my job

over a year ago

Ashbourne

I should have been a personal trainer

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Be a different kind of cardio, bench pressing and squatting at that gym "

over a year ago

"I should have been a personal trainer"

Yes you should have

over a year ago

Ashbourne

Thanks yolo lol

By *ightfury1Man
over a year ago

Co Armagh

All the women in short shorts or crazy tight leggings working out

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Nothing sexier than seeing a woman who knows how to swing... her kettlebell

over a year ago

Some women can wear gym gear and it looks good as they have the figure.

Other cant and should stick to loose trackysuit bottoms instead.

over a year ago

"Some women can wear gym gear and it looks good as they have the figure.

Other cant and should stick to loose trackysuit bottoms instead. "

Dont think gym gear suits my larger shape but hey im not wearing them to please any guy at the gym thank feck. Ill remember that next time im deadliftimg or squatting in my tight leggings.

over a year ago

"Some women can wear gym gear and it looks good as they have the figure.

Other cant and should stick to loose trackysuit bottoms instead.

Dont think gym gear suits my larger shape but hey im not wearing them to please any guy at the gym thank feck. Ill remember that next time im deadliftimg or squatting in my tight leggings."

You go girl.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I'm not wearing gym gear in the gym to please any guys that choose to look at me.

I'm wearing it for it's function and ease of movement while I squat, bench or dead.

I think your comment on "wearing loose trackys " is appalling.

over a year ago

"I'm not wearing gym gear in the gym to please any guys that choose to look at me.

I'm wearing it for it's function and ease of movement while I squat, bench or dead.

I think your comment on "wearing loose trackys " is appalling. "

over a year ago

"I'm not wearing gym gear in the gym to please any guys that choose to look at me.

I think your comment on "wearing loose trackys " is appalling. "

Jesus wept. Did i say anything about you?? No i didnt. Calm down there.

over a year ago

Pooh you're dead right - nothin more sexy that a pair of yoga pants on women!

over a year ago

I wear my gym leggings for .flexiblity ... i back squat 75kg .. deadlift 120kg and bench 52.5kg .. if i wore track bottoms or sweats id have restricted movement when i sweat ... simples ..

over a year ago

" I think your comment on "wearing loose trackys " is appalling. "

Totally agree Ginger

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"I wear my gym leggings for .flexiblity ... i back squat 75kg .. deadlift 120kg and bench 52.5kg .. if i wore track bottoms or sweats id have restricted movement when i sweat ... simples .. "

Everyone has different preferences on what to wear when gymming I prefer loose gear when squatting such as sweats I would have no restriction in the same attire when deadlifting although I don't deadlift regularly I find if I wear tight gear doing certain excercises it's very uncomfortable but that again is just me personally

over a year ago

People seem very easily offended here,seems like you cant have an opinion on what does or not look good on some people.

Jesus Christ Allmighty,I mean some of you seem to be so easily offended,and yet I didnt even mention any of you or single you out.

Some of you need to chill out a bit too,if a simple comment like that offends you.

Its a fact of life,some people look good in certain gear,others dont.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/08/17 23:48:40]

over a year ago

"People seem very easily offended here,seems like you cant have an opinion on what does or not look good on some people.

Jesus Christ Allmighty,I mean some of you seem to be so easily offended,and yet I didnt even mention any of you or single you out.

Some of you need to chill out a bit too,if a simple comment like that offends you.

"

you can of course have an opinion but those who don't and may not always agree with 'your opinion' do not need to chill out. It's called having a different opinion, like you had yours

over a year ago

"People seem very easily offended here,seems like you cant have an opinion on what does or not look good on some people.

you can of course have an opinion but those who don't and may not always agree with 'your opinion' do not need to chill out. It's called having a different opinion, like you had yours "

Thats no problem,but Im not singling out any 1 person or persons here,thats my point,and based on the "appalling" comment too.

I said my piece in respect of that the OP had posted.

Me personally some women do it for me,and others dont,when it comes to the tight fitting gym gear.

As per the OPs post and its subject.

over a year ago

I dont look all that great in tight leggings when in the gym. Im the 1st to admit it too and its no big deal for me.

I look and feel better in a loose pair of jogging pants or loose shorts.Easier for me when doing my excercises.

Ive seen some women in the gym and also in the supermarket in the tight fitting gear.

Some have figures that suit the gym gear,others dont and would look better in loose fitting jogging pants or tracksuit bottoms.

Same goes for men too.

I dont see what the big issue is about me saying that.

By *lumber4FunMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

I absolutely love a tight pair of leggings on a woman, a vpl is hot too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 00:35:35]

over a year ago

"I dont look all that great in tight leggings when in the gym. Im the 1st to admit it too and its no big deal for me.

I look and feel better in a loose pair of jogging pants or loose shorts.Easier for me when doing my excercises.

Ive seen some women in the gym and also in the supermarket in the tight fitting gear.

Some have figures that suit the gym gear,others dont and would look better in loose fitting jogging pants or tracksuit bottoms.

Same goes for men too.

I dont see what the big issue is about me saying that.

"

People should wear what they feel comfortable exercising in, not what looks good. Suggesting people should ignore that and just stick to "loose fitting tracksuit bottoms" instead is an exceptionally idiotic thing to say.

Even worse that you seem obblivious to that.

over a year ago

Slim woman with the right figure looks well in tight gym gear.

Big fat woman in tight gym gear with rolls of flab hanging out and over,eh no it doesnt look good and does nothing.

Hense the loose tracksuit bottoms looking better.

Be it in the gym or out in the supermarket.

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

"

It wasn't really an opinion though was it? More like a statement. If you've got nothing nice to say, it's usually better to say nothing.

over a year ago

It wasn't really an opinion though was it? More like a statement. If you've got nothing nice to say, it's usually better to say nothing.

"

Ok so we will call it a "post" then.

By *oohTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

"

You can call it what ever you like, you still seem to be missing the point.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

My favourite gym gear is a pair of Cat boots, jeans and a rugby top. I get to the exercise bench and dictate my isotonic beverage of choice to the instructors. When prepared, I carefully lift chosen beverage and try to get my muscles toned correctly for the sip and swallow

Seriously, if you're worried about what you're wearing in the gym, you aren't going for the fitness regime.

Tight/loose, fat/toned, doesn't matter. You're in the gym! Do some exercise like you planned and stop thinking about how good you look in what you're wearing. The results will mean that you look a lot better, regardless of what you're wearing. Done!

over a year ago

You can call it what ever you like, you still seem to be missing the point."

OP posted and asked a question.

I then posted generaly and said my personal opinion on the subject over certain types of figures looking good or bad in tight gym gear.

Ive even said that i myself dont look good in tight gym leggings and am better suited to loose tracksuit bottoms.

And i said the same for some women that i see in the gym/supermarket too. Some (in my eyes) are suited to tight gym gear and others arent.

Same can be said for what you see people wearing in a nightclub with regards to skimpy clothing.

Some people can pull it off and others cant.

Theres no big deal about what i said,its just an opinion based on what the OP asked.

And i have not aimed it at anyone specific here either.

Happy Fabbing.

over a year ago

"My favourite gym gear is a pair of Cat boots, jeans and a rugby top. I get to the exercise bench and dictate my isotonic beverage of choice to the instructors. When prepared, I carefully lift chosen beverage and try to get my muscles toned correctly for the sip and swallow

Seriously, if you're worried about what you're wearing in the gym, you aren't going for the fitness regime.

Tight/loose, fat/toned, doesn't matter. You're in the gym! Do some exercise like you planned and stop thinking about how good you look in what you're wearing. The results will mean that you look a lot better, regardless of what you're wearing. Done! "

over a year ago

" I think your comment on "wearing loose trackys " is appalling.

Totally agree Ginger "

over a year ago

"I wear my gym leggings for .flexiblity ... i back squat 75kg .. deadlift 120kg and bench 52.5kg .. if i wore track bottoms or sweats id have restricted movement when i sweat ... simples ..

Everyone has different preferences on what to wear when gymming I prefer loose gear when squatting such as sweats I would have no restriction in the same attire when deadlifting although I don't deadlift regularly I find if I wear tight gear doing certain excercises it's very uncomfortable but that again is just me personally"

... lycra is very flexable lol

over a year ago

"I wear my gym leggings for .flexiblity ... i back squat 75kg .. deadlift 120kg and bench 52.5kg .. if i wore track bottoms or sweats id have restricted movement when i sweat ... simples ..

Everyone has different preferences on what to wear when gymming I prefer loose gear when squatting such as sweats I would have no restriction in the same attire when deadlifting although I don't deadlift regularly I find if I wear tight gear doing certain excercises it's very uncomfortable but that again is just me personally ... lycra is very flexable lol "

One of my old bosses used to say

"It'll stretch a mile before it'll tear an inch"

But i think it was a fanny he was talking about, not Lycra. But i guess it applies just the same

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"

the guy is entitled to post and express his rather harmless opinion. No need for everyone to jump on the bandwagon. If you don't like it just ignore it. Too many people on here always think they have to say something and that they're always right.

Post new Message to Thread