Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

profiles with no photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can we just say to all who send msg's asking if we'd meet (couples & males) if you dont have any pics on your profile how we meant to answer? Surely not just on the strength of a msg asking us to meet, and we really dont have the time to get into msg's from everyone asking for pix and then that difficult moment where you have to tell them your not our type. Come on guys we have pix up, you should too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

people without pics... like hello!!

up load some.... you'll get kw

where without them ok

over a year ago

Certainly no problem putting up loads of pics. Now, how shall I look today. Shall I be 7 foot tall or 5 foot nuttin. Should I be blonde or blackhaired, or indeed white asian or black? C'mon folks, we all know pics can be anything, and I for one am pissed off seeing pics on profiles that plainly arent real. Whatever happened to reading a profile, getting a feel for the person and going on cam to see if you fancy or dont?

over a year ago

"Can we just say to all who send msg's asking if we'd meet (couples & males) if you dont have any pics on your profile how we meant to answer? Surely not just on the strength of a msg asking us to meet, and we really dont have the time to get into msg's from everyone asking for pix and then that difficult moment where you have to tell them your not our type. Come on guys we have pix up, you should too."

LOL speaking of pics yer elephant one is quality xxx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

or just get a bit of paper username and site name on it sorta sorts that problem out

Post new Message to Thread