Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

would you date a friends ex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So would you I thought was a no no before but getting on with one my friends ex at moment just gonna be awakard if it goes any further lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ugh, they're all repulsive.

over a year ago

Lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I kept my quiet so far but I can't hold back any longer: seriously what's all this dating stuff about? this isn't a dating site!!!

No problem with asking a dating related question now and then but it seems like you're popping one after the other.

By *oodguy83Man
over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 16/08/17 08:42:52]

By *oodguy83Man
over a year ago

city

Depends why they broke up, are they on bad terms now etc? If it's just for a shag I wouldn't. If you think it might lead somewhere more solid, I might. A lot of variables to consider though.

I'm glad I cleared it up for you

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

No way, my friend is too important to me. Men or women come and go good friends are there though the good times and bad. How would you feel op if a friend went with your ex?

over a year ago

"No way, my friend is too important to me. Men or women come and go good friends are there though the good times and bad. How would you feel op if a friend went with your ex? "

Alex

over a year ago

Not at all, hella awkward in the long term.

Although a hook up...

over a year ago

Nope not acceptable in my book, this happened within my close group of friends and pretty much destroyed the group

over a year ago

Plenty of fish in the sea. Move on kid.

over a year ago

"So would you I thought was a no no before but getting on with one my friends ex at moment just gonna be awakard if it goes any further lol "

What happens if and when she dumps you and moves on to your friend then?

How would you feel then,seeing them together and knowing your friend is boinking your ex??

over a year ago

I wouldnt

over a year ago

"So would you I thought was a no no before but getting on with one my friends ex at moment just gonna be awakard if it goes any further lol

How would you feel then,seeing them together and knowing your friend is boinking your ex??"

That's the point where you realise you need to expand your social circle

over a year ago

That would be very awkward situation, I wouldnt feel comfortable with it, I couldn't be seen in public knowing was my friends X. I'd get a bad name for myself also, best find someone else, and keep friendship u have with them. My opinion anyway.

over a year ago

"So would you I thought was a no no before but getting on with one my friends ex at moment just gonna be awakard if it goes any further lol

How would you feel then,seeing them together and knowing your friend is boinking your ex??

That's the point where you realise you need to expand your social circle "

Or your friend and ex have no morals.

And yeah,time to expand the circle of friends.

over a year ago

That's the point where you realise you need to expand your social circle "

New social circle more like

over a year ago

This thread reminds me of the film The Holiday.

Anyone ever see it?

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"No way, my friend is too important to me. Men or women come and go good friends are there though the good times and bad. How would you feel op if a friend went with your ex? "

Totally agree

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Not a chance making friends I want to be not losing them xx

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Can't be much of a friend if you are doing this totally wrong in my book.

over a year ago

"This thread reminds me of the film The Holiday.

Anyone ever see it? "

Yep seen it, with Cameron Diaz gud movie and Kate winslet

over a year ago

"This thread reminds me of the film The Holiday.

Anyone ever see it?

Yep seen it, with Cameron Diaz gud movie and Kate winslet

"

Good move indeed.

over a year ago

Well he did shag her cousin and another girl on her so don't think he has leg stand on I'm only been friends with him short while but see wat happens lol

over a year ago

"I kept my quiet so far but I can't hold back any longer: seriously what's all this dating stuff about? this isn't a dating site!!!

No problem with asking a dating related question now and then but it seems like you're popping one after the other. "

. Say that to the girls with essay long profile wanting perfect partner by sounds it instead fucking partner LOL

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I kept my quiet so far but I can't hold back any longer: seriously what's all this dating stuff about? this isn't a dating site!!!

No problem with asking a dating related question now and then but it seems like you're popping one after the other. . Say that to the girls with essay long profile wanting perfect partner by sounds it instead fucking partner LOL "

ehhh hardly the same as Making a move on a friends ex?

over a year ago

We talking dating or shagging ?

over a year ago

Theres quite a few people here on FAB who met their boyfriends/girlfriends here.

So its a mix of swinging/sex/dating site.

Nothing wrong with that.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Theres quite a few people here on FAB who met their boyfriends/girlfriends here.

So its a mix of swinging/sex/dating site.

Nothing wrong with that."

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I've seen some threads on here about people meeting their now partners here. One wedding recently (congrats).

Who knows what can happen. Live and let live.

over a year ago

"No way, my friend is too important to me. Men or women come and go good friends are there though the good times and bad. How would you feel op if a friend went with your ex?

Totally agree "

Agree here too

over a year ago

"I've seen some threads on here about people meeting their now partners here. One wedding recently (congrats).

Who knows what can happen. Live and let live. "

Yeah got to agree. Especially if you have clicked. Both members on this site indicates love of sexual adventure. So if you were to click as well on a personal level, perfect really isn't it.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I've seen some threads on here about people meeting their now partners here. One wedding recently (congrats).

Who knows what can happen. Live and let live.

Yeah got to agree. Especially if you have clicked. Both members on this site indicates love of sexual adventure. So if you were to click as well on a personal level, perfect really isn't it. "

over a year ago

"We talking dating or shagging ? "
. dating shes not the one stand shagging type lol

By *rmaghbi27Man
over a year ago

Armagh

"We talking dating or shagging ? . dating shes not the one stand shagging type lol "

Hold on, you're on a swinging site asking about dating a friend's ex?

IT'S A FUCKING SEX SITE

If you have to resort to pumping your mate's missus then

A. You're clearly not his friend

B. You would ride absolutely anything

C. You mustn't be having much luck on this if you're trying to take your friend's rejections

If any of my mates ever tried it on with any of my exes I'd lose my shit. Not because she belongs to me or any other masculine bullshit, rather, because you value getting your dick wet over an actual friendship.

Christ the fuckin night. This site is getting worse

over a year ago

No way never i value my friendships more

over a year ago

A standing prick has no conscience

over a year ago

Bros before hoes !!!!

No i would never do it, some ex friends did this to me and it wasn't pleasant at all, even before that i wouldn't consider it, but still i would not do that. To me that would be like betraying your friend.

over a year ago

It says alot about ones charter if they go ahead with this !!

over a year ago

"We talking dating or shagging ? . dating shes not the one stand shagging type lol

IT'S A FUCKING SEX SITE

C. You mustn't be having much luck on this if you're trying to take your friend's rejections

If any of my mates ever tried it on with any of my exes I'd lose my shit. Not because she belongs to me or any other masculine bullshit, rather, because you value getting your dick wet over an actual friendship.

Christ the fuckin night. This site is getting worse "

take some deep breaths there lad your very angry and hes not good mate so don't think I owe him anything after he cheat on her twice and tip I've been given a tip dont call this sex site use it mate lol

over a year ago

Only been friends with him 2 years so I have lads I've been friends with for 25 years and would never do it to them as there like brothers . Havnt done anything yet but its very tempting

over a year ago

Jerk off OP and then if you still want to do it, well just do it it's your life.

But make sure you're not thinking with your dick, make sure that you won't regret doing it.

The rest is up to you, that's your life, not ours. People gave their views about it, you use our views as you wish, you're a grown person (: !

over a year ago

"Jerk off OP and then if you still want to do it, well just do it it's your life.

But make sure you're not thinking with your dick, make sure that you won't regret doing it.

The rest is up to you, that's your life, not ours. People gave their views about it, you use our views as you wish, you're a grown person (: !"

very true thanks mate better not put up topic like this again people complaining about it lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm gonna throw my two pennies worth in here and won't agree with the general consensus just for the sake of agreeing and scoring brownie points.

If it were someone I consider a true friend and I thought such a move would upset him in any way then no, absolutely not as I value real friendships above anything else.

However, if there was real chemistry between myself and his ex and I thought there could be something worthwhile and meaningful then I would broach the subject with my friend in as tactful and delicate a manner as possible hoping that if I could show him that it's not me in anyway trying to undermine him or our friendship but that I see a chance for happiness that he might actually be ok with it. After discussing it with him if I thought that it would still upset him or damage our friendship in anyway then it would be a no go for me as the friendship is what is most important.

However I do think that the friendship is a two way thing in this kind of situation.

Like if a friend of mine wanted to get with one of my exes I might not like it but if there were a chance of the two of them being happy together through being more compatible than what I was with the ex then if I were a true friend I should want to see my friend happy rather than making it about my own ego and pride, otherwise what kind of person would I be if I were to begrudge two people being genuinely happy together.

If I thought the friend were just screwing around just to score points or whatever then I'd be mad as I'd see it as a sign of disrespect. For me it all depends on the case and circumstances involved.

over a year ago

" very true thanks mate better not put up topic like this again people complaining about it lol "

You can put up whatever you want as a topic, that's what i've learned after 6months here but then you just can't complain about the answers you can get, especially if you ask for peoples opinion/views !

By *niceguy-Man
over a year ago

dublin

steer well clear as you could not alone loose one friend but many. and god knows true friends are hard to come by

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As for the dating/sex site topic. I think it can be a bit of both.

I know essentially that this site is all about swinging but in my own mind I think my ideal partner (as well as having a lot of other common ground and interests) would also be into swinging and share the lifestyle with me, and where better to meet such a partner than perhaps on here. It's not to say that I'm specifically looking for a partner on here. I'm simply going with the flow and enjoying life day to day including this lifestyle. If I happen to meet someone and we click with each other then brilliant, that's a bonus, and if not well.... at least I'm having fun along the way.

With other dating sites, it can be much different, and I'm not saying that swinging is absolutely essential with a partner for me as my last proper relationship was exclusive and I had no problem with that and wasn't interested in this site or doing anything with anyone else at the time.

However on normal dating websites if I meet any nice persons at some point the topic of swinging is going to come up (no secrets of lies with me) whereas here on this site I don't have that problem as I know anybody already on the site is already going to have that open mindset.

By *rmaghbi27Man
over a year ago

Armagh

"We talking dating or shagging ? . dating shes not the one stand shagging type lol

IT'S A FUCKING SEX SITE

Christ the fuckin night. This site is getting worse take some deep breaths there lad your very angry and hes not good mate so don't think I owe him anything after he cheat on her twice and tip I've been given a tip dont call this sex site use it mate lol"

I'm not angry, but someone out there considers you a friend and you're justifying dating his ex by virtue of him cheating on her?

Who needs enemies eh?

over a year ago

You originally said he was a mate,but your not getting the answers you want so now he is not such a good mate!! 2 years is a long time to be friends,id leave it well enough alone if it was me...

over a year ago

Nah could never work out, not in the long run anyway. I know a guy who's going out with one of his best friend's ex's. Very awkward when we are all out together. The best friend broke up with her too so there's always bound to be a bit of hatred or ill feeling towards him

Post new Message to Thread