Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cock pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any guy ever send a cock pic to a female friend while d*unk and what was the response.

Any woman ever receive one in the same circumstances and what would you do.

I did and the person hasn't spoken to me in 3 years. Overreacting or absolutely right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Any guy ever send a cock pic to a female friend while d*unk and what was the response.

I did and the person hasn't spoken to me in 3 years. Overreacting or absolutely right?"

It depends on the level of friendship. I don't think I would send a cock pic to a female friend even while d*unk but I'd like to think if the friendship was close enough a stern warning to please not do it again and heeding it would suffice. People make mistakes, it's whether they learn from them or keep repeating them is the important bit. I think to just completely cut you out seems a little harsh but then I don't know the full circumstances.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I would just laugh it off and ask who it was really meant for

over a year ago

Ya we were friends but wouldn't see each other day to day because we live 200 miles away. I thought it was a laugh at the time. Obviously I know I was totally wrong. But I didn't think it was a red card offense. I day again, the day after I said fuck me I'm terribly thick. I know it was wrong

over a year ago

Definitely not. A mate is a mate. Bit disrespectful. Probably upset you thought so low of her. How did you try apologize or make it up to her

over a year ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K02dDEnmI3s

Watch it, You might learn something

over a year ago

Ronan I apologized several times. I was upset I did it and you hit the nail on the head. She probably thinks I didn't think much of her.

over a year ago

"Ronan I apologized several times. I was upset I did it and you hit the nail on the head. She probably thinks I didn't think much of her. "

Not much more you can do

over a year ago

"Ronan I apologized several times. I was upset I did it and you hit the nail on the head. She probably thinks I didn't think much of her. "

We all make mistakes. I've done my share. If it still bothers u, send something you remember she loved with a nice hand written, grammatically correct letter

over a year ago

No there isn't. Was a stupid thing that led to losing someone I like. We were never like go for a coffee or drink friends but would definitely chat if we met when she was home. Anyway lesson learned lol

over a year ago

Killing thing is I'm not actually that fuckin proud of it haha. Why is it my profile pic you ask. It beats my stupid head lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/17 23:47:03]

over a year ago

At least u still like to show ur cock off

over a year ago

Is that the actual pic

over a year ago

No that's not the pic lol. It was before I went at it with the aldi razor haha

over a year ago

"No that's not the pic lol. It was before I went at it with the aldi razor haha "

Oh nooooo you didn't send her a hairy cock pic

over a year ago

"No that's not the pic lol. It was before I went at it with the aldi razor haha "

Hahahaha

over a year ago

"No that's not the pic lol. It was before I went at it with the aldi razor haha

Oh nooooo you didn't send her a hairy cock pic "

Yes he did....

I think that's the reason why she is so upset...

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Any guy ever send a cock pic to a female friend while d*unk and what was the response.

I did and the person hasn't spoken to me in 3 years. Overreacting or absolutely right?"

Actually she called up to the house that night for an ffm, she played with us for about 6 months after...

over a year ago

"No that's not the pic lol. It was before I went at it with the aldi razor haha

Oh nooooo you didn't send her a hairy cock pic

Yes he did....

I think that's the reason why she is so upset... "

That explains the 3 yr silence poor girl can't speak with the shock

over a year ago

So it was the nest on the branch that pissed her off. I knew it was something

over a year ago

"So it was the nest on the branch that pissed her off. I knew it was something "

The work in the grass na on a serious note maybe do send her a message with flowers maybe as it seems to be still niggling at you all this time

over a year ago

"So it was the nest on the branch that pissed her off. I knew it was something

The work in the grass na on a serious note maybe do send her a message with flowers maybe as it seems to be still niggling at you all this time "

Worm***

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't even send strangers on here a cock pic unless requested to never mind friends. Everyone is different though and we all make mistakes.

Some people can react funnily. I remember a female friend I'd known for years who had shown interest in more and was keen for me to go take her on a date....... one night while tipsy I was looking at her Facebook page and turned my attention away to do something. Went back to Facebook and posted a saucy type adult joke on her wall thinking it was my own.

Next morning she messaged me about it and had removed me as a friend and blocked me. She said she has friends, family and even work colleagues on her wall and that it was extremely embarrassing for her. I explained to her that it was a totally honest mistake, and that I wish I could say it was because I was d*unk or something but that it was just a lapse in concentration.

She still doesn't talk to me.

Things happen, we just gotta motor on.

over a year ago

Can't. She blocked me on fb. I think too much time has passed Anyway for it to be normal again. I guess lesson learned move on. Harsh but fair about the worm too lol

over a year ago

Some people just want to be offended about something tho. I'm not talking about my situation. But I swear I'm sick of seeing people "outraged" over some stupid thing every day. PC is gone mad.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"I don't even send strangers on here a cock pic unless requested to never mind friends. Everyone is different though and we all make mistakes.

Some people can react funnily. I remember a female friend I'd known for years who had shown interest in more and was keen for me to go take her on a date....... one night while tipsy I was looking at her Facebook page and turned my attention away to do something. Went back to Facebook and posted a saucy type adult joke on her wall thinking it was my own.

Next morning she messaged me about it and had removed me as a friend and blocked me. She said she has friends, family and even work colleagues on her wall and that it was extremely embarrassing for her. I explained to her that it was a totally honest mistake, and that I wish I could say it was because I was d*unk or something but that it was just a lapse in concentration.

Things happen, we just gotta motor on."

Or maybe you were just being inconsiderate as you were with us earlier by being an ass and correcting an auto correct.. You thinking you were funny, but really showing you are an ass...

Maybe look at yourself before looking at her...

over a year ago

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I didn't correct anyone. I tried to do a direct reply. I'm not sure how to get around this yet and if you think I'm being nasty you could not be more wrong.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"I'm not sure what you mean by that. I didn't correct anyone. I tried to do a direct reply. I'm not sure how to get around this yet and if you think I'm being nasty you could not be more wrong. "

Not you op...

over a year ago

See what I mean by getting used to the forums lol. Replying to wrong people. Anyway night people. Thanks for the advice

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't even send strangers on here a cock pic unless requested to never mind friends. Everyone is different though and we all make mistakes.

Things happen, we just gotta motor on.

Or maybe you were just being inconsiderate as you were with us earlier by being an ass and correcting an auto correct.. You thinking you were funny, but really showing you are an ass...

Maybe look at yourself before looking at her..."

Ok, ummmmm, firstly I wasn't being inconsiderate with her. It was as explained. You don't know anything about me or my circumstances. Nor was I trying to be inconsiderate with you. I've explained that on the other thread. Sometimes in text, when there is no tone or body language things can be quite easily misinterpreted. I didn't mean any offence and I have apologised (on the other thread). On that note though, who's the one doing the name calling? Not I. I'm not really looking for aggro or argument but I think for someone to be so quick to call another person an ass and block them over something so trivial without even giving them any opportunity for explanation it just seems like some are too easily offended.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"See what I mean by getting used to the forums lol. Replying to wrong people. Anyway night people. Thanks for the advice "

That was nothing you did wrong buddy. Was something from another post and they decided to carry it over to this one when there was absolutely no need for it. Sorry about that. Partly my fault.

By *erverts AnonymousMan
over a year ago

Darkest desires

https://youtu.be/4KswaaSDIoc check this out op

over a year ago

Did you call yourself crushed nuts based on the devastation of it

You made the rookie mistake of sending a cock pic to just one !! You should have sent to all the ladies on your phone...

Post new Message to Thread