Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Secret fb group

Jump to newest

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

I have a secret group on fb with couples and singles. A lot of people seem afraid to get involved even though it's very safe and discrete. I'd just like to know if there's any couples or fems who would be interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I'd say most keep fab and FB separate

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

I get that. I have a family too that I wouldn't like seeing what's posted in the group. But that's the thing, only members of the group can see anything related to the group. It's perfectly discrete and safe

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

While I am looking for new members in the group, I'm still careful about who I do allow in it. We've yet to have an incident six months in.

By *upoftea2Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just to clarify fb means the dreaded Facebook, yes??!!!

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

Yup

By *upoftea2Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Yup "

Phew!!

By *p519Man
over a year ago

Cork

Telegram would be safer

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

If you're of that mindset then my group is not for you. That's fine

over a year ago

"While I am looking for new members in the group, I'm still careful about who I do allow in it. We've yet to have an incident six months in. "

Do you get their CV's?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"While I am looking for new members in the group, I'm still careful about who I do allow in it. We've yet to have an incident six months in.

Do you get their CV's? "

No, he just meant there aren't any members yet!

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

No. But I have to add them as friends on facebook to add them to the group, so the jeopardy is shared.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Members of what? I don't know what you're talking about!

over a year ago

Sounds creepy to me.

over a year ago

Sounds creepy to me.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

I've 45 members in the group at the moment.

over a year ago

"I have a secret group on fb with couples and singles. A lot of people seem afraid to get involved even though it's very safe and discrete. I'd just like to know if there's any couples or fems who would be interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it "

So what your saying is you have a FB group that your looking for people to join. First you said singles and couples and as above it's changed to couples and fems. Hhhhmmmm sounds like winner. NOT !!!!

over a year ago

Is that not what KIK is for?

Someone that has a gripe at you can make it public to your work friends that you swing.

I wouldnt mind the lads knowing but work friends would be totally different.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"I have a secret group on fb with couples and singles. A lot of people seem afraid to get involved even though it's very safe and discrete. I'd just like to know if there's any couples or fems who would be interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it

So what your saying is you have a FB group that your looking for people to join. First you said singles and couples and as above it's changed to couples and fems. Hhhhmmmm sounds like winner. NOT !!!! "

No, the question im simply putting out there in the forums is "is this the kind of thing people would be interested in?"

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"Is that not what KIK is for?

Someone that has a gripe at you can make it public to your work friends that you swing.

I wouldnt mind the lads knowing but work friends would be totally different. "

I can totally see where you're coming from. I tried a kik group and it just wasn't the same. There should never be any reason in a group like that that you should have anyone having any kind of gripe with you. But there's no way to say that would never happen. I guess the only way you can protect yourself after that is your security settings so that people in the group don't have access to your personal info or friends etc. We have never had any trouble so far. But can I guarantee it could never happen? Of course not. But why should it??

over a year ago

twitter is easier just saying

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"twitter is easier just saying "

You're probably right, I've always been shit at twitter though and don't have much to do with it.

over a year ago

"I have a secret group on fb with couples and singles. A lot of people seem afraid to get involved even though it's very safe and discrete. I'd just like to know if there's any couples or fems who would be interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it

So what your saying is you have a FB group that your looking for people to join. First you said singles and couples and as above it's changed to couples and fems. Hhhhmmmm sounds like winner. NOT !!!!

No, the question im simply putting out there in the forums is "is this the kind of thing people would be interested in?" "

It definitely would not be for us, we've had our fair share of problems with Weirdos on here, without giving them the opportunity of invading our private lives too. not saying you are a weirdo, then again how would we know you are not, or any of the other 45 members are not either. Like someone mentioned before "isn't that what kik is for"

If it is not broken, don't fix it,

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

No, the question im simply putting out there in the forums is "is this the kind of thing people would be interested in?"

It definitely would not be for us, we've had our fair share of problems with Weirdos on here, without giving them the opportunity of invading our private lives too. not saying you are a weirdo, then again how would we know you are not, or any of the other 45 members are not either. Like someone mentioned before "isn't that what kik is for"

If it is not broken, don't fix it,

"

Fair point. I'm not looking to force anyone to participate. Just gauging interest. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

over a year ago

So its basicly for you to collect members pics and wank off to?

Or am i missing something else that Farce Book has to offer.

Isnt Fab good enough for you????

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"So its basicly for you to collect members pics and wank off to?

Isnt Fab good enough for you????"

Yeah, you really don't have a clue what you're talking about.

over a year ago

Yeah, you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. "

Wow,you get asked a genuine question and thats your reply.

Thats really going to help your cause.

And you wonder why people are so wary.

Well done you sir.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

Yeah, you really don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Wow,you get asked a genuine question and thats your reply.

Thats really going to help your cause.

And you wonder why people are so wary.

Well done you sir."

No, what I said is basically true, I responded to your incorrect hostile message with the same kind of hostility. I'm not trying to force anyone to be in my group. I'm simply gauging interest. When I posted the original message I totally expected messages from single blokes like you who have nothing better to do than troll through the forums looking for an argument.

over a year ago

OP you have yet to properly explain to anyone here or in the UK forum what the actual purpose of this FB page/group is for.

FB or farce book as i call it is asking for trouble when it comes to stuff like this.

So excuse me and others for being very wary of a single bloke with hardly any verifications wanting people from here to join this FB group.

You understand?

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"OP you have yet to properly explain to anyone here or in the UK forum what the actual purpose of this FB page/group is for.

FB or farce book as i call it is asking for trouble when it comes to stuff like this.

So excuse me and others for being very wary of a single bloke with hardly any verifications wanting people from here to join this FB group.

You understand?"

This coming from a guy with one verification from a couple and one from another bloke?

The group is simply a social group where members share pics, vids, banter, jokes etc.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to be in the group. If people are wary, that's absolutely fine. It's their prerogative.

over a year ago

"OP you have yet to properly explain to anyone here or in the UK forum what the actual purpose of this FB page/group is for.

You understand?

This coming from a guy with one verification from a couple and one from another bloke?

The group is simply a social group where members share pics, vids, banter, jokes etc.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to be in the group. If people are wary, that's absolutely fine. It's their prerogative. "

Im not looking to set up any groups to draw people in though.

I find it ironic that you say any questions just ask,you seem very on edge now that its been put to you.

Can you not share banter,jokes and pics here on Fab with these lovely females and couples??

Farce book is very dodgey for this and is regulary attacked and hacked too.

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

"Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous."
Well said!!

over a year ago

"Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous. Well said!!"

Plenty enough banter craic and pics on Fab.

And the good thing about Fab is that the mods/admin are allways keeping an eye on this site for anything dodgey or nasty.

You wont get that on FB as the post is left there for ages and ages.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

You understand?

I'm not trying to convince anyone to be in the group. If people are wary, that's absolutely fine. It's their prerogative.

Im not looking to set up any groups to draw people in though.

I find it ironic that you say any questions just ask,you seem very on edge now that its been put to you.

Can you not share banter,jokes and pics here on Fab with these lovely females and couples??

Farce book is very dodgey for this and is regulary attacked and hacked too."

I'm not on edge at all. I wholeheartedly disagree with what you're saying. In the six months or so that the group has been running, we have had none of these incidents you reckon must happen because you dislike facebook. All the people in the group seem to be enjoying it. It's just another outlet for members to be able to enjoy their sexiness. It's there for anyone who wants to be involved, and if there are people like you who don't find it appealing, they're welcome to stay away.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous. Well said!!

And the good thing about Fab is that the mods/admin are allways keeping an eye on this site for anything dodgey or nasty.

You wont get that on FB as the post is left there for ages and ages."

I'm the admin in the group, and I'm always on it so nothing dodgy or nasty would ever be tolerated.

over a year ago

You posted this exact same thread on the UK forum

Why?

And you talk about pic sharing on that thread in.

So do you blame people for being hella wary of you and this farce book group??

over a year ago

I think its way too dodgey.

And others do too.

But best of luck to you with it. Hope you can clean up the mess if and when it goes tits up.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I use Facebook mainly for my family and close friends. Facebook and fab don't mix well usually ends in disaster

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"I use Facebook mainly for my family and close friends. Facebook and fab don't mix well usually ends in disaster "

That's why I set it up as a secret group. I appreciate as much as the next person that everyone needs to keep family and fun separate. Only members of the group can see anything related to the group on there.

over a year ago

Why facebook and not kik op just curious

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"Why facebook and not kik op just curious"

I did set up a kik group. Those people who had been in the fb group and then joined the kik group complained that it just wasn't the same. It wasn't half as enjoyable an experience

over a year ago

"Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous."

"You took the words right out of my mouth"

To connect anything to fb is insanely naive if you want to keep privacy. There's an oxymoron in there somewhere. Why not just have a private group of friends on here. That's not uncommon but seems to work well.

over a year ago

Face book is a receipe for disater

If u dont mind me saying op

I wish u the best

over a year ago

"Given the amount of people here who can't keep their traps shut, the idea of anything being perfectly discreet is ludicrous. Well said!!

You wont get that on FB as the post is left there for ages and ages."

And minimum 6 months when a person deletes their account ( just in case they may want to return, says fb) scary if employer gets access to your social media...by accident

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

You wont get that on FB as the post is left there for ages and ages.

And minimum 6 months when a person deletes their account ( just in case they may want to return, says fb) scary if employer gets access to your social media...by accident "

But it's a secret group. What part of that are you not getting? It's not like it's out there for people to see

over a year ago

Sshhh.....Its a secret.

over a year ago

Same thread in the UK forum.You 100% sure its not about picture collecting?

Genuine question for all to think about.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/uk/667986

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"Same thread in the UK forum.You 100% sure its not about picture collecting?

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/uk/667986"

I'm perfectly sure. I put the same post in both groups because I've as many UK members as Irish members in the group already. Why are you still in this thread? Nobody else to bother, no?

over a year ago

I'm perfectly sure. I put the same post in both groups because I've as many UK members as Irish members in the group already. Why are you still in this thread? Nobody else to bother, no?"

Touchy now eh?

You said to ask questions.

So that is what i am doing,as a member of this site.

And genuine legit questions too.

Maybe you shouldnt have posted these threads if you are going to react in this manner to peoples valid questions and the "safety"of Farce Book.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

I'm perfectly sure. I put the same post in both groups because I've as many UK members as Irish members in the group already. Why are you still in this thread? Nobody else to bother, no?

Touchy now eh?

Maybe you shouldnt have posted these threads if you are going to react in this manner to peoples valid questions and the "safety"of Farce Book."

I've answered every question you've posed. Even with your snide shitty tongue in cheek attitude attached. But you are really annoying. I'm as entitled to my opinion of you as you are entitled to your narrow minded view of my facebook group

over a year ago

Touchy now eh?

Maybe you shouldnt have posted these threads if you are going to react in this manner to peoples valid questions and the "safety"of Farce Book.

I've answered every question you've posed. Even with your snide shitty tongue in cheek attitude attached. But you are really annoying. I'm as entitled to my opinion of you as you are entitled to your narrow minded view of my facebook group"

Now now young man,not the way to behave to people asking genuine questions of you.

Have you noticed the amount of women and couples who are also saying avoid your Facebook. Clearly they must be narrow minded too then??

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Touchy now eh?

I've answered every question you've posed. Even with your snide shitty tongue in cheek attitude attached. But you are really annoying. I'm as entitled to my opinion of you as you are entitled to your narrow minded view of my facebook group"

Perhaps some of the "25+" members from Fab would like to jump on here and support you?

Their silence is deafening ...

over a year ago

R ur 45 members men by any chance ?

Given the general psychology of the group dynamic there is always a recipe for disaster, team that with Facebook and well u can figure out the pitfalls... I would advise against it.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

Touchy now eh?

I've answered every question you've posed. Even with your snide shitty tongue in cheek attitude attached. But you are really annoying. I'm as entitled to my opinion of you as you are entitled to your narrow minded view of my facebook group

Perhaps some of the "25+" members from Fab would like to jump on here and support you?

Their silence is deafening ..."

Maybe they will weigh into this thread if I ask them to. One of them has already commented on my thread in the UK forum.

over a year ago

"R ur 45 members men by any chance ?

Given the general psychology of the group dynamic there is always a recipe for disaster, team that with Facebook and well u can figure out the pitfalls... I would advise against it. "

You are one of the narrow minded ones too then?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

Maybe he expected less aggression when the questions came.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"

Maybe he expected less aggression when the questions came. "

Some people forget that this is a site where people should be looking for naughty fun, and instead they spend their time looking for an argument. I was simply gauging people's interest in another outlet for fun and I got this..... lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I have another set of pals on fb which I don't need them to know I'm on here.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

. I was simply gauging people's interest in another outlet for fun "

Exactly. I am sure the people who think it is a bad idea won't join and the people who realise they could use a different FB account or that it is a closed group might join.

Good luck anyway

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"I have another set of pals on fb which I don't need them to know I'm on here. "

That's fine. Don't join the group then. It's that simple.

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"

. I was simply gauging people's interest in another outlet for fun

Exactly. I am sure the people who think it is a bad idea won't join and the people who realise they could use a different FB account or that it is a closed group might join.

Good luck anyway"

It's better than a closed group, it's a secret group, which has even more safety protocols built in.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I don't have FB so not sure what all that means but it sounds OK to me

over a year ago

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

I know the information that fb harvest and how they link profiles to other accounts emails and texts ,mobile numbers, and as a result i dont even have a fb account anymore.

And its not rumours i have seen it from the inside.

I think anyone that mixes the two are only asking for trouble.

Keep fab and fb seperate and you will have a lot less hassle.

over a year ago

Touchy now eh?

Their silence is deafening ..."

We joined this group a month or so ago and really enjoy it. In fact thru the group we chatted and had a meet with a couple from here, which was great fun, you can share pictured and banter and also show and see videos, and you can see real people not the fakes and time wasters which seem to flood fab

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Too much risk.....would never mix the 2. Facebook is not as safe as people think and we all know discretion on this site is top notch...... Dont even have either app on my phone

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

Do you only allow couples and single females into the group?

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"Do you only allow couples and single females into the group? "

There are single guys in the group. At the moment I'm only looking for couples and fems because the group was beginning to feel like a bit of a sausage fest. I had even removed a number of single guys from the group recently who weren't getting involved because they had no place being there

over a year ago

According to op thread on uk forums hes full up for fellas

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"Do you only allow couples and single females into the group?

There are single guys in the group. At the moment I'm only looking for couples and fems because the group was beginning to feel like a bit of a sausage fest. I had even removed a number of single guys from the group recently who weren't getting involved because they had no place being there "

Fair enough best of luck with it mate

over a year ago

I'm a facebook junkie.

First thing I do when I wake up is put my lappy on - and on goes fb. Last thing to get turned off of a night is fb.

I understand completely about their settings. And no way would I join even a secret group from here on there.

On a laptop on the right hand side of the page are notifications. ... Jane Doe (me) has just joined such and such a group. Every family member, friend, person I don't know but I have gathered when playing fb games, can see this.

No way!

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"I'm a facebook junkie.

First thing I do when I wake up is put my lappy on - and on goes fb. Last thing to get turned off of a night is fb.

I understand completely about their settings. And no way would I join even a secret group from here on there.

On a laptop on the right hand side of the page are notifications. ... Jane Doe (me) has just joined such and such a group. Every family member, friend, person I don't know but I have gathered when playing fb games, can see this.

No way!"

Notifications like that can be seen when you join open groups and sometimes can be seen when you join closed groups. But there are no notifications like that at all with anything related to secret groups.

over a year ago

"I'm a facebook junkie.

No way!

Notifications like that can be seen when you join open groups and sometimes can be seen when you join closed groups. But there are no notifications like that at all with anything related to secret groups. "

I wouldn't take the chance

By *xmod OP   Man
over a year ago

Killarney

"I'm a facebook junkie.

No way!

Notifications like that can be seen when you join open groups and sometimes can be seen when you join closed groups. But there are no notifications like that at all with anything related to secret groups.

I wouldn't take the chance"

That's entirely your prerogative.

over a year ago

"I'm a facebook junkie.

No way!

I wouldn't take the chance

That's entirely your prerogative. "

This is true

over a year ago

Will ye ssssssusssshhhh...its a feckin secret ffs

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Will ye ssssssusssshhhh...its a feckin secret ffs "

Your posts always making me laugh xxx

By *exy CanadiansCouple
over a year ago

Vancouver

There pros and cons to everything with FB. We have a separate account for our lifestyle stuff so we don't have to worry about family or friends seeing.

We are part of several "secret " groups and they can be fun sometimes.

Other times drama spills into the group, or people get out in FB jail for posting naughty pics.

Just need to use common sense when in these groups - plain and simple.

Plus the block button comes in handy also!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I know the information that fb harvest and how they link profiles to other accounts emails and texts ,mobile numbers, and as a result i dont even have a fb account anymore.

Keep fab and fb seperate and you will have a lot less hassle. "

100%. Think about how FB make their money and you realise not to mix it with anything else you are doing. Won't have their app on my phone and only occasionally look at it but always through AdBlock browser on phone.

over a year ago

"I know the information that fb harvest and how they link profiles to other accounts emails and texts ,mobile numbers, and as a result i dont even have a fb account anymore.

Keep fab and fb seperate and you will have a lot less hassle.

100%. Think about how FB make their money and you realise not to mix it with anything else you are doing. Won't have their app on my phone and only occasionally look at it but always through AdBlock browser on phone."

I only use a very basic phone - no internet or any of that stuff. I don't have my phone number on fb. My name here is a bit different here to on fb and yet still someone from here found me there.

I thought he was joking til he told me my surname.

Luckily he's sane.

Post new Message to Thread