Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any point renewing my membership

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's the thing I joined here hopefully meeting someone. But in the last few months have got no response from 23 mails. And 12 no thanks.Now there's no one left in my area of travel etc. There's only 18 who are interested in TV's but not me it seems. Who have been on in the last few days and around 6 in more in a week.And the rest of the 63 not been on in weeks months.

Not had a fab from Northern Ireland in weeks never mind one from near.

So I think I give up I seem to be to old fat and ugly

Moan over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chin up. Things always work out

over a year ago

this is not a dating site its a swingers site. where picking u up as if you want a date?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wow i did not have a clue this was a swingers site ? I can't believe someone thought it would be good to tell me this .

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm surprised nobody took you up on the cleaning offer. Lol

Seriously though, as Ronan says, chin up. I know this site can be disheartening at times but perseverance always pays off eventually.

Don't quit or give up, stick it out and hopefully things shall turn around for you.

I want to see you posting again on here at a later stage to say how awesome things are, etc.

We're rooting for you.

over a year ago

"this is not a dating site its a swingers site. where picking u up as if you want a date? "

Dating sites don't really have a ts/TV option. Here does. Many on this site, men and women too, like a date.

over a year ago

"I'm surprised nobody took you up on the cleaning offer. Lol

Seriously though, as Ronan says, chin up. I know this site can be disheartening at times but perseverance always pays off eventually.

Don't quit or give up, stick it out and hopefully things shall turn around for you.

I want to see you posting again on here at a later stage to say how awesome things are, etc.

We're rooting for you."

Yeah I'm rooting for you pal. It'll work out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 00:51:06]

over a year ago

"this is not a dating site its a swingers site. where picking u up as if you want a date?

Dating sites don't really have a ts/TV option. Here does. Many on this site, men and women too, like a date. "

we know 2 sites that do an are well known

over a year ago

"this is not a dating site its a swingers site. where picking u up as if you want a date?

Dating sites don't really have a ts/TV option. Here does. Many on this site, men and women too, like a date. we know 2 sites that do an are well known "

Mail them to the op . maybe she'll have better luck there and more option. If you don't mind

over a year ago

"Wow i did not have a clue this was a swingers site ? I can't believe someone thought it would be good to tell me this . "
wow no need too be rude this is what u said

Here's the thing I joined here hopefully meeting someone.

by that it sounds like you want more than just a play mate. and more of a comitted date or bf you asked for opinions and where giving you our opinions...

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Don't give up hun... You had meets in the past so it'll happen again...

over a year ago

Dating sites don't really have a ts/TV option. Here does. Many on this site, men and women too, like a date. we know 2 sites that do an are well known

Mail them to the op . maybe she'll have better luck there and more option. If you don't mind "

no chance im afriad

over a year ago

Dating sites don't really have a ts/TV option. Here does. Many on this site, men and women too, like a date. we know 2 sites that do an are well known

Mail them to the op . maybe she'll have better luck there and more option. If you don't mind no chance im afriad "

No problem. I'll just say this. Obviously op is having a tough time of it, saying harsh things about herself, options are low for her. Find it in yourself to do the nice thing. I'll say no more on it.

over a year ago

Mail them to the op . maybe she'll have better luck there and more option. If you don't mind no chance im afriad

No problem. I'll just say this. Obviously op is having a tough time of it, saying harsh things about herself, options are low for her. Find it in yourself to do the nice thing. I'll say no more on it. "

thats fair OP did ask for opinions and we gave them too he/her and where not in a position too name any sites on here or private message thats are choice too do so. as this is a public fourm anyone can have opinions on it without being rude or people being rude back towards them no need for it take care

By *odernLoveDublinMan
over a year ago

dublin

I think you alienated about 50% of your target audience up North (pure statistics) with your Martin McGuinness rants, and probably a far more than that down south....so I guess its little wonder things are tough!

People on fab have long memories when it comes to the forums.

And before you rant Im no Sinn Fein fan Im just stating a probable cause

over a year ago

I love these woe is me threads.

Grow a set of balls and be more positive.

Negativity and sex dont mix well.

over a year ago

Like yourself 1st before trying to like anyone else.

Be confident.

over a year ago

"I love these woe is me threads.

Grow a set of balls and be more positive.

Negativity and sex dont mix well."

Post new Message to Thread