Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

if you won the lotto first thing you would do with your winnings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So if ya won lottos what's first thing you would buy or do id bring friends and family to Vegas to celebrate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apt blackMan
over a year ago

Lurgan

Count it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Throw a week long swing party

over a year ago

Invest into properties or something alike

over a year ago

"Throw a week long swing party "

If you throw in a week long stay in a penthouse i can persuade A to come along lol

By *erverts AnonymousMan
over a year ago

Darkest desires

Depending on the amount but definitely quit work if it was a substantial amount

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

First thing I would do is pay off my parents remaining debts.

They did enough for me my lifetime so would be nice to repay it.

After that I would take a holiday while I decide what to do.

I'd probably invest some in a business of some sort.

over a year ago

Would have lot hot women suddenly interested in me then if won lotto haha . Oh would buy the most expensive suite in Vegas prob have a pool in it and all lol

over a year ago

Leave Ireland and never come back

over a year ago

One thing would like do is pay for those children that need life saving ops in the US do see quite few the stories and would be something good to give back

over a year ago

Go on a long holiday, help out my parents and make sure they were comfortable for the rest of their live. Quit work and be a lady of leisure

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

First thing Turn my garage into a playroom. Then spend spend spend on family and friends.

over a year ago

Spend more time on fab

over a year ago

I'd get all my toes 'rearranged yano just to be different, build a drift track and give de rest to my dad

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Go on holiday...on my own...need the rest!!!

over a year ago

Fix up the family money wise

Take a long long deserved holiday

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Quit my job

over a year ago

Go See the Connor McGregor fight in Vegas

over a year ago

"First thing I would do is pay off my parents remaining debts.

They did enough for me my lifetime so would be nice to repay it.

After that I would take a holiday while I decide what to do.

I'd probably invest some in a business of some sort."

That's really nice ... We'd do the same for ours too

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Say fook all to anyone and just disappear

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 22:42:00]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Say fook all to anyone and just disappear "

I'm with you!

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Leave cos every bastard would be circling for handouts.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

First organise a holiday away for parents, siblings and their families...

After that... I dunno as I've a roof over my head, car and am happy with my lot

over a year ago

I would expose a few creep on here for what they are players....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I would expose a few creep on here for what they are players...."

Why would winning the lotto make a difference to that?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'd splash out and live it up. As for all the begging letters, fuck it, I'd keep sending them!

over a year ago

Animal welfare would get a big donation.

over a year ago

I'd do lots of drinking and gambling and riding...and blow the rest on silly stuff

over a year ago

"I would expose a few creep on here for what they are players....

Why would winning the lotto make a difference to that? "

Cos i could force them to eat there own crap that they spout about me and friends of mine

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Animal welfare would get a big donation."

Must say your profile is brilliant funny as for winning the lottery I'd probably help as many people as I could as money can't buy what I really need or want.

over a year ago

kick ass party followed by a holiday then when we return

2 big donations too

1 the childrens hosptial in crumlin amazing job the nurses an staff do. and the poor wee ones suffering

2 don bosco aftercare they do an amazing job too young people an people who have left state care

after that look after the family an friends

an live off the rest

oh an quit our jobs lol if its a big win of course euro millions job lol

over a year ago

Id add a tenner and pay off my bills

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

First thing I would buy is a yaucht then sail to Mexico picking Rihanna up on the way... anchor just off the coast and buy a ton of corona... live the rest of my days sunbathing on that yaucht with Rihanna and sipping corona....

over a year ago

Burn the winnings

over a year ago

"First thing I would buy is a yaucht then sail to Mexico picking Rihanna up on the way... anchor just off the coast and buy a ton of corona... live the rest of my days sunbathing on that yaucht with Rihanna and sipping corona.... "
corona is a cheap beer id be sipping on a really dear bottle of champo in a glass worth about a 1000 euro lol

over a year ago

Such a bore. Invest and play a high rollers game of poker

over a year ago

"Such a bore. Invest and play a high rollers game of poker "
hey did u see what happened too del boy thst time he got 6 million on the watch he blew it on gambling an stock market no chance of me going there my winnings are under the bed

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"First thing I would buy is a yaucht then sail to Mexico picking Rihanna up on the way... anchor just off the coast and buy a ton of corona... live the rest of my days sunbathing on that yaucht with Rihanna and sipping corona.... corona is a cheap beer id be sipping on a really dear bottle of champo in a glass worth about a 1000 euro lol "

Cheap but fuckin tasty hahaha naw I don't want none of that classy champagne shit if I spend it on corona it will last longer

over a year ago

"Such a bore. Invest and play a high rollers game of poker hey did u see what happened too del boy thst time he got 6 million on the watch he blew it on gambling an stock market no chance of me going there my winnings are under the bed "

No risk no fun

over a year ago

"First thing I would buy is a yaucht then sail to Mexico picking Rihanna up on the way... anchor just off the coast and buy a ton of corona... live the rest of my days sunbathing on that yaucht with Rihanna and sipping corona.... corona is a cheap beer id be sipping on a really dear bottle of champo in a glass worth about a 1000 euro lol

Cheap but fuckin tasty hahaha naw I don't want none of that classy champagne shit if I spend it on corona it will last longer "

20 bottles in my local centra for 15 smackers imagine the amount you will be able too get a 40 ton truck load

over a year ago

"Such a bore. Invest and play a high rollers game of poker hey did u see what happened too del boy thst time he got 6 million on the watch he blew it on gambling an stock market no chance of me going there my winnings are under the bed

No risk no fun "

ah see i dont fancy being in del boys shoes an being bank rupt

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

"First thing I would buy is a yaucht then sail to Mexico picking Rihanna up on the way... anchor just off the coast and buy a ton of corona... live the rest of my days sunbathing on that yaucht with Rihanna and sipping corona.... corona is a cheap beer id be sipping on a really dear bottle of champo in a glass worth about a 1000 euro lol

Cheap but fuckin tasty hahaha naw I don't want none of that classy champagne shit if I spend it on corona it will last longer 20 bottles in my local centra for 15 smackers imagine the amount you will be able too get a 40 ton truck load "

Exactly.... AND stare at Rihanna's arse every time she gets up to grab me another cold one

over a year ago

Cheap but fuckin tasty hahaha naw I don't want none of that classy champagne shit if I spend it on corona it will last longer 20 bottles in my local centra for 15 smackers imagine the amount you will be able too get a 40 ton truck load

Exactly.... AND stare at Rihanna's arse every time she gets up to grab me another cold one "

i do hope shes willing too that now for ya

over a year ago

"Such a bore. Invest and play a high rollers game of poker hey did u see what happened too del boy thst time he got 6 million on the watch he blew it on gambling an stock market no chance of me going there my winnings are under the bed

No risk no fun ah see i dont fancy being in del boys shoes an being bank rupt "

That's wussy talk

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

Cheap but fuckin tasty hahaha naw I don't want none of that classy champagne shit if I spend it on corona it will last longer 20 bottles in my local centra for 15 smackers imagine the amount you will be able too get a 40 ton truck load

Exactly.... AND stare at Rihanna's arse every time she gets up to grab me another cold one i do hope shes willing too that now for ya "

She's getting kidknapped.... she won't have any option hahahah

over a year ago

No risk no fun ah see i dont fancy being in del boys shoes an being bank rupt

That's wussy talk "

no live an learn i learnt by him good owl del boy

over a year ago

Exactly.... AND stare at Rihanna's arse every time she gets up to grab me another cold one i do hope shes willing too that now for ya

She's getting kidknapped.... she won't have any option hahahah "

well make sure u get a photo for your profile thats the main thing

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

Exactly.... AND stare at Rihanna's arse every time she gets up to grab me another cold one i do hope shes willing too that now for ya

She's getting kidknapped.... she won't have any option hahahah well make sure u get a photo for your profile thats the main thing "

I'll not be on no internet.... I won't want to be found

over a year ago

She's getting kidknapped.... she won't have any option hahahah well make sure u get a photo for your profile thats the main thing

I'll not be on no internet.... I won't want to be found "

really even when it runs out

over a year ago

That's wussy talk no live an learn i learnt by him good owl del boy "

Only thing I learnt from him was to go easy on the vindaloos

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

When it runs out I'll write an autobiography about my time with Rihanna make more money... boom back in business either that or become a Mexican citizen

She's getting kidknapped.... she won't have any option hahahah well make sure u get a photo for your profile thats the main thing

I'll not be on no internet.... I won't want to be found really even when it runs out "

over a year ago

Phone the most important people in my life and give them some good news. Then take the kids to airport and fly off on holiday.

over a year ago

That's wussy talk no live an learn i learnt by him good owl del boy

Only thing I learnt from him was to go easy on the vindaloos "

mind that bar top lol

over a year ago

That's wussy talk no live an learn i learnt by him good owl del boy

Only thing I learnt from him was to go easy on the vindaloos mind that bar top lol "

over a year ago

Buy a lot of land and a gold bar, then travel the world with family

over a year ago

Some good replies hopefully one of us wins it one day lol

over a year ago

Give it all to the Catholic Church as I seek forgiveness for my wicked,immoral, ways - especially for my fab sins

over a year ago

Well if it's a big win like the weekend I de say nothing to no one.

Wait till it's a 2 million win and tell family then - cause if they know really how much you de won they de never be happy what you ve given them.

In regards to begging letters keep sending cause I collect stamps

Then pay of mortgage - cars - holidays. But wouldn't go mad.But Defo look after mammy and daddy. And Defo 2 charities would Peita house - and a children's hospital.

By *ubmick2017Man
over a year ago

east

New car plz

I'd share it out amongst my family probably

By *233Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Has to be open a decent swingers club in Belfast as it's well overdue

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

First off I'd take a deep breath then slip up to Dublin to collect it and say nothing to no one .

Over time help friends and family out quietly and buy land .

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 10:35:21]

By *upoftea2Man
over a year ago

Dublin

She said, "Therapy"!

over a year ago

I'd convert the old Central Bank into a house of fun for swingers.

Bars

Night Club

Food

Sex Shop

The bloody works!

over a year ago

Holiday for ourselves and decide whether to come back home or not

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

I'd go fishing ??

over a year ago

Depends on if it was Irish lotto or euromillions.

Irish lotto : pay off mortgage of myself , parents. Buy nice cars for the family. Try get involved in some investing to make the money work for me.

Euromillions : If I won €100m + I would do my best to pay it forward in society. Would like to provide financial assistance to mental health services. Provide some funds for local sports clubs. Get involved in local charitable work and provide funds to see many more people get benefit from a euro millions win.

All a pipe dream but it is nice to think "what if" every now and then.

over a year ago

As we all say - a dream

Once had a serious argument with an ex who was getting what etc - not fair there's more on your side etc

Had to say shut up we haven't won anything so there. Argueing over money we didn't have - ha the joys

By *eisurepleasureMan
over a year ago

belfast

I would book a week in vegas and have a blow out bigtime.

Also having been messed about by my bank bigtime in belfast after the crash.i woukd hire the lorry that has the billboard on sides and id have my lottery cheque copied on both sides saying im not lodging this in said bank cause they ripped me off.and as that bank is in belfast city centre id have the lorry drive round city centre all of the week im in vegas

Post new Message to Thread