Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Wow

Jump to newest

By *azzer121 OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Hi all. Just had an interesting experience. Chatted with a couple....or at least tried to. The only response I could get was "cock and face pics or go away" of course I chose go away as I have enough common sense and self respect to know that someone who opens conversations like that does not deserve my time. What takes the biscuit though is their response to my pointing that out being that "when a couple says jump a single guy should respond how high"....... Ah what a world we live in. I just find that kind of thinking hilarious. Anyhoo....how's all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Good on you for holding on to your self respect.

I think some people forget there are other humans on the other end of the mail/posts etc.

A little bit of respect goes a long way.

By *azzer121 OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Thanks ginger. I always try to treat everyone on here with respect and, while it doesn't always work out for me , I believe its no less worthwhile or important

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are few that treat men like meat in a shop window and think we have no integrity and self respect.

Thankfully the vast majority are lovely people and only few rotten apples on here.

Well done OP for having self respect and showing them the door :D Some couples should come back to basics and just learn basic manners...

over a year ago

"Good on you for holding on to your self respect.

I think some people forget there are other humans on the other end of the mail/posts etc.

A little bit of respect goes a long way. "

Well said

I think the human element gets lost on fab( by the small few thankfully) as some people think ahh sure its a swing site so manners and common decency go out the window!

over a year ago

Yeah that's very rude and if you spoke that say to you I bet they would go mental

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

By *he gentleman 42Man
over a year ago

where ever i lay my hat lol

Thank you nice to hear a lady say that. I text a lady last night hi how are u. She replied then blocked me lol

Post new Message to Thread