Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

hangovers from hell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So fab folk is just me who's hangovers get worse with age not able for all day sessions anymore lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Jayus man ur only 31 wait till u get to my age ur fooked best give it up now and save ur self the pain

over a year ago

Lol oh god dreading the hangovers then. I barely survived my mates stags in berlin not joking the last night in one nightclubs I could barely walk was in such state and one my mates had to have his appendix out after it was fun weekend lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lol oh god dreading the hangovers then. I barely survived my mates stags in berlin not joking the last night in one nightclubs I could barely walk was in such state and one my mates had to have his appendix out after it was fun weekend lol "

The Irish encapsulated in one sentence...

over a year ago

Start drinking more water

over a year ago

I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work

over a year ago

"I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work"

Alco's don't get hangovers either. Just saying like.

over a year ago

Last night was first night I have drank in about a month lad so defo not a Alco lol. I'm fine now was just in bad way this Moring. Wish I didn't get hangovers would be great

over a year ago

I don't mind them, personally I stay in bed and go online and talk bolox on forums, oh wait I don't have to be hungover to do that

over a year ago

"I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work

Alco's don't get hangovers either. Just saying like. "

Bahaha touche. Although I never have had them even since I started drinking about 14

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

After drinking take a multivitamin before you sleep. It's not a miracle cure but it definitely takes the edge of the hangover.

When you drink your liver it too busy processing the alcohol to process the B vitamins in any food you have eaten. B vitamins are the energy giving ones which explains the tiredness etc when hungover.

Remembering to take a multivitamin while d*unk is the hard part though. Lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The headache is caused by your brain shrinking due to dehydration. As funbullhorn said up above, the answer is water, lots of water!

Post new Message to Thread