Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

best way to meet women on here for us newbies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So just wondering what's best way to go about meeting women on here from lads view what has worked for them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"So just wondering what's best way to go about meeting women on here from lads view what has worked for them. "

1. Firstly, you need to be aware that the number of men on here far outweigh the number of women so competition is steep. You need to stand out from the rest and give any of the women a reason to choose you over the rest. Simply having a penis isn't enough. I think for every woman on here there are a few dozen men (and they're not all looking gangbanged so.....)

2. Don't automatically expect that because this is a sex oriented site that any or all women on it automatically want to have sex with you or every man on it.

3. Don't objectify the women. Treat them as the persons they are and you will have more success. So when talking to them don't just leap straight in and talk only about sex. Get to know them and it will help you understand them better and make them want to get to know you. You have to put in the time and the effort.

4. Banter. All women like a man that can make them laugh (I mean who doesn't like to laugh in life?).

If you can make a woman laugh then you are already halfway there and her panties will just slide off for you.

Ever see a snake charmer play music and the snake moves automatically? The same thing with making a woman laugh and their knickers.

5. Further to the last point though.....Another part is physical attraction. No matter how nice a person you are and no matter how much you make women laugh you need to realise that many people have a type and there needs to be a minimal physical attraction. If you are not someone's type then don't be a dick about it and throw insults.

Nobody likes rejection but a woman will still admire a guy who handles rejection well.

6. Don't be a dick in general (doesn't mean you have to take shit either though). Being a dick isn't attractive but being a doormat isn't either.

7. Lastly, don't be desperate. Women can spot desperation a mile away. I can usually spot it myself on here in the chat rooms and forums, when guys are overcomplimentary and right up the women's asses.

I have found all this to be successful for me. I had a profile before this so had more veris from people.

There have been many people who simply weren't interested and that's ok. Not everybody is gonna be interested as there have been many I wasn't interested in.

If I think of anything more then I will add to the thread later.

Best of luck with your ventures.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"So just wondering what's best way to go about meeting women on here from lads view what has worked for them.

1. Firstly, you need to be aware that the number of men on here far outweigh the number of women so competition is steep. You need to stand out from the rest and give any of the women a reason to choose you over the rest. Simply having a penis isn't enough. I think for every woman on here there are a few dozen men (and they're not all looking gangbanged so.....)

2. Don't automatically expect that because this is a sex oriented site that any or all women on it automatically want to have sex with you or every man on it.

3. Don't objectify the women. Treat them as the persons they are and you will have more success. So when talking to them don't just leap straight in and talk only about sex. Get to know them and it will help you understand them better and make them want to get to know you. You have to put in the time and the effort.

4. Banter. All women like a man that can make them laugh (I mean who doesn't like to laugh in life?).

If you can make a woman laugh then you are already halfway there and her panties will just slide off for you.

Ever see a snake charmer play music and the snake moves automatically? The same thing with making a woman laugh and their knickers.

5. Further to the last point though.....Another part is physical attraction. No matter how nice a person you are and no matter how much you make women laugh you need to realise that many people have a type and there needs to be a minimal physical attraction. If you are not someone's type then don't be a dick about it and throw insults.

Nobody likes rejection but a woman will still admire a guy who handles rejection well.

6. Don't be a dick in general (doesn't mean you have to take shit either though). Being a dick isn't attractive but being a doormat isn't either.

7. Lastly, don't be desperate. Women can spot desperation a mile away. I can usually spot it myself on here in the chat rooms and forums, when guys are overcomplimentary and right up the women's asses.

I have found all this to be successful for me. I had a profile before this so had more veris from people.

There have been many people who simply weren't interested and that's ok. Not everybody is gonna be interested as there have been many I wasn't interested in.

Best of luck with your ventures."

Very well said. .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd say the statuses you've put up slagging off 'fat women ' here, among others, won't do you any favours.

over a year ago

"So just wondering what's best way to go about meeting women on here from lads view what has worked for them.

The snake charmer comment u made, u were watching the Karate kid, where the snake was following the person's movements,

over a year ago

Thanks for great advice will take that on bord . Also see that like 300 men online at one time to 70 women lol

over a year ago

Very well said. . "

Couldn't have said it better myself.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

8. Read a woman's profile before you message her. It will give you an idea of what she is like and what she is looking for plus if she sees that you extended her the common courtesy of reading her profile rather than just looking at her pics she may feel more inclined to respond.

9. Make an effort with messages. Remember my earlier point about how the men far outnumber the women on here.... so they receive a lot of messages. Yours need to stand out from the rest to be noticed. One liners usually won't work. And yes it can be disheartening at times writing out big long messages it making efforts only for it to meet dead ends but perseverance does pay off.

Also, if a woman doesn't respond right away or doesn respond at all please consider that they might not have seen your message amongst the many others. Sometimes they get so many messages that it is simply impossible for them to get through them all. It's not that they'd being rude. Sometimes the might open your message and mean to get back to you but then get swamped by many more messages.

over a year ago

Thanks mate all very valid points will be taking them on board and see if my luck changes tho only been on just over week so should prob calm down lol

over a year ago

Agaim well said.. you sure your not a woman lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Agaim well said.. you sure your not a woman lol"

Last time I played with myself I was pretty sure I'm all man. lol

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Agaim well said.. you sure your not a woman lol

Last time I played with myself I was pretty sure I'm all man. lol"

You want to help me with my profile text you can write very elegantly.

I always try to give credit where it is due male or female

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive.

over a year ago

Alot of women will just delete your message,even if you write a respectable message.

Surely a woman could make the effort to respond to a respectable message and not just delete it.

Standards and politeness work both ways ladies.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 10:12:01]

over a year ago

"1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive."

Got lost at attractive

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive."

Attraction has many guises

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"1. Be attractive.

2. Don't be unattractive.

Attraction has many guises "

What a wise man you are.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I'd say the statuses you've put up slagging off 'fat women ' here, among others, won't do you any favours. "

This was lost in all the good advice. Just remember OP everyone sees what's printed on here .

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I'd say the statuses you've put up slagging off 'fat women ' here, among others, won't do you any favours. "

I've seen them too from the OP..

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I'd say the statuses you've put up slagging off 'fat women ' here, among others, won't do you any favours.

I've seen them too from the OP.."

Doesn't help ...does it.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman
over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Tut tut OP!

over a year ago

Was said in frustration I apologise for any offence but I'm not perfect gonna make mistakes

over a year ago

I'm new myself OP, If I could give you one piece of advice it's this, people are shitty enough to each other in everyday life, last place it should happen is on a site like this where people just wanna enjoy themselves and indulge..

If you're getting frustrated just take it out on you're friends and family like a normal person..

Best of luck

over a year ago

Honestly if I were giving a single guy any advice the 1st is read the profile before messaging don't be a dick secondly third always be respectful. 4 if your 1st message is wanna fuck refer to number 2 again 5 be a person chat see how it goes time wasn't built in a day. 6 if it's going anywhere suggest a social beer coffee etc 7 people have the right to say no don't take it personally take it on the chin even ask for feedback given that 90% of the feedback will be not my type but it's constructive critique

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I'd say the statuses you've put up slagging off 'fat women ' here, among others, won't do you any favours.

Doesn't help ...does it. "

Absolutely not and certainly not the derogatory comments about women... (but the one about the 10" cock and winning the lotto did make me PMSL in a cringe way)..

over a year ago

Did I say 10 inch cock I cant even remember I've been saying so much shite all week lol

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Last time I played with myself I was pretty sure I'm all man. lol"

It just fell off while playing with myself.

What does this even mean? Am I a woman now?

I'm feeling a strange urge to stick Grease on and dance around my living room with the hoover.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Last time I played with myself I was pretty sure I'm all man. lol

You want to help me with my profile text you can write very elegantly.

I always try to give credit where it is due male or female

"

The problem is I don't even know you or anything about you to be able to write it for you. But I'm sure if you have a look at others then you could model yours on one's that have plenty of veris. If they have plenty of veris that can be a good sign (though not always).

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Alot of women will just delete your message,even if you write a respectable message.

Surely a woman could make the effort to respond to a respectable message and not just delete it.

Standards and politeness work both ways ladies."

I've found that if I write a respectable message I usually have a higher success rate. Yes there can many times the message will just get deleted. As I said though sometimes the message just gets lost amongst many others. Sometimes the woman has so many messages she doesn't have time to reply to them all so sometimes the message can go unanswered. I tend to find if I send a decent length message which is respectable I usually get a response even if it is a good while later and even if it is just a short response or a polite refusal.

There have been times when I know the other person has read the message and isn't so busy but doesn't bother replying or sometimes after exchanging a number of messages they just suddenly stop for no reason..... but what can you do? Some people are just ignorant and best just to leave them to it and look elsewhere. I don't want to know rude or ignorant women anyway. I prefer to focus my energies on the positive which is meeting new people and having fun times, plus helping others, than the negatives of getting in debate with people. If someone can't see how awesome I am then that's their loss. Somebody else will.

This awesome train keeps on a rolling regardless. A person is either on it or off it. Nobody can stand with one foot on or one foot off the awesome train. You're either on board or you don't get to partyyyyyyy!!!!!

Yeee-haaaa *Cracks whip* Oh wait that's a stage coach.

What is it on a train? Bell? Whistle? I ain't pulling no bell or blowing no whistle. I'll get swallowed alive by all the innuendoes quips from everyone. Lol

Right anyways, I'm rambling. Have a great weekend everyone.

over a year ago

Yeah true on all dating/swinging sites id say the women's inboxs are flooded so many horny guys lol

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

try not to think about it too much i know its hard to get a reply but like somebody else said the odds are greatly stacked against you

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 12:57:55]

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Doesn't help ...does it.

Absolutely not and certainly not the derogatory comments about women... (but the one about the 10" cock and winning the lotto did make me PMSL in a cringe way).. "

See this is the thing Randy, on here is basically an online community where everyone gets to know everyone so if you get into a debate with one person or fall out with one person then it can usually result in a lot of people not wanting to know you.

If you rub one woman's nose up the wrong way then believe me a lot of the other women she knows will soon know about and will be giving you a wide berth. Getting into disagreement with one woman that you had no chance with could result in you losing your opportunity with other women she knows whom you might have had a chance with. Positivity will always win over negativity each and every time.

You're a newbie and ok you've made some derogatory remarks. I know I was cocky when I first joined here and rubbed a few peoples noses up the wrong way but I learned and I grew. You've held your hands up and said you're sorry and you were wrong. Nobody is perfect as you say. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. In time, if you are a dick then I'll see that for myself and everyone else will too. Anyway, good luck.

over a year ago

Cheers mate ah I'm not a dick just went bit mental the first week I've settled down now these forums are good way off getting to know people I hadn't sussed them before still finding my way around the site lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Forums are a good place for people to get to know you

over a year ago

Not saying you are a dick I'm saying don't be one. The consensus amongst couples and females are guys are all twats not all but most of us your challenge is be different stand out

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Forums are a good place for people to get to know you "

^^This right here PandyAndy. Take note. Just ribbing you bout the name by the way.

over a year ago

Lol one my good girl mates calls me Andy pandy

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

very wise words mr fab of the day

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Doesn't help ...does it.

Absolutely not and certainly not the derogatory comments about women... (but the one about the 10" cock and winning the lotto did make me PMSL in a cringe way)..

See this is the thing Randy, on here is basically an online community where everyone gets to know everyone so if you get into a debate with one person or fall out with one person then it can usually result in a lot of people not wanting to know you.

If you rub one woman's nose up the wrong way then believe me a lot of the other women she knows will soon know about and will be giving you a wide berth. Getting into disagreement with one woman that you had no chance with could result in you losing your opportunity with other women she knows whom you might have had a chance with. Positivity will always win over negativity each and every time.

You're a newbie and ok you've made some derogatory remarks. I know I was cocky when I first joined here and rubbed a few peoples noses up the wrong way but I learned and I grew. You've held your hands up and said you're sorry and you were wrong. Nobody is perfect as you say. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. In time, if you are a dick then I'll see that for myself and everyone else will too. Anyway, good luck."

Certainly not disagreeing with what you've said but there are also people on here (me included) who can make up our on minds and aren't influenced by others... I don't know the other ladies above but even if I did I'd form my own opinion, if a person ever tried to influence me they would polity told where to go...

over a year ago

you should delete your account for a while, grow up a bit and learn not to insult people because you arent getting your way, then maybe write some qualities about yourself when you come back, you havent grown up in the last two hours, doubt your sorry at all to be honest, people may not say it here but ill say it, not saying you should be hated or anything like that, just some self reflection needed

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Doesn't help ...does it.

You're a newbie and ok you've made some derogatory remarks. I know I was cocky when I first joined here and rubbed a few peoples noses up the wrong way but I learned and I grew. You've held your hands up and said you're sorry and you were wrong. Nobody is perfect as you say. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. In time, if you are a dick then I'll see that for myself and everyone else will too. Anyway, good luck.

Certainly not disagreeing with what you've said but there are also people on here (me included) who can make up our on minds and aren't influenced by others... I don't know the other ladies above but even if I did I'd form my own opinion, if a person ever tried to influence me they would polity told where to go... "

I'm not influenced by others . Like you I form my own opinions. But to OP ok you've owned up but you said it in the first place. If you print it you've got to own it. I'd never say something I didn't mean just for the fun of it

over a year ago

why would anyone need pointers on here?

Be yourself, if your sound and likeable then you'll find people that like you for that, if you're a prick then be a prick, some people like that too.

What I find most people, including myself, don't like, is someone not being genuine.

Some great advise in posts above on how to play the game, but at the end of the day, that's just it, playing the game.

over a year ago

Well I'm not gonna delete my profile to that chap there and I have owned it as I have apologised for it nothing more I can do then apologise for it. It is what it is lol

over a year ago

Also Ronan why would I apologise if i didn't mean it I have nothing to gain from it so doesn't make sense as to why you think I don't mean it

over a year ago

Wow this thread has all gone a bit Pete Tong.

over a year ago

Lol think they want blood from me for few remarks the apology wasn't enough

over a year ago

8. Read a woman's profile before you message her. It will give you an idea of what she is like and what she is looking for plus if she sees that you extended her the common courtesy of reading her profile rather than just looking at her pics she may feel more inclined to respond.

9. Make an effort with messages. Remember my earlier point about how the men far outnumber the women on here.... so they receive a lot of messages. Yours need to stand out from the rest to be noticed. One liners usually won't work. And yes it can be disheartening at times writing out big long messages it making efforts only for it to meet dead ends but perseverance does pay off.

Also, if a woman doesn't respond right away or doesn respond at all please consider that they might not have seen your message amongst the many others. Sometimes they get so many messages that it is simply impossible for them to get through them all. It's not that they'd being rude. Sometimes the might open your message and mean to get back to you but then get swamped by many more messages."

Naaaaaaah......Scrap all the above.....Just send a cock pic.....!!!!!

over a year ago

Lol well apparently they dont like cock pics but you see the feed back from guys they been with and only pic the guys have are cock pics pmsl

over a year ago

H want meets on fab

Change ur attitude to fab meets and women

And write better posts

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 10:42:04]

over a year ago

"Lol well apparently they dont like cock pics but you see the feed back from guys they been with and only pic the guys have are cock pics pmsl "

Strange but true....

over a year ago

Haha

Post new Message to Thread